[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have social anxiety and for this semester I was placed in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1496004905662.jpg (52KB, 654x660px) Image search: [Google]
1496004905662.jpg
52KB, 654x660px
I have social anxiety and for this semester I was placed in a class where I basically don't know anybody. All the people I know and my friends got placed in another class and the people in this one have already formed social cliques.

For projects I'll get forced into groups but still I'll end up being treated as more of an outsider. And I already feel isolated.

Wat do
>>
>>18677567

you worry too much about trivial bullshit. no one sits around and says 'ew anon is an outsider, let us shun'

this is your social anxiety taking control of the ship. dont let it. acknowledge the truth: it literally doesn't matter if these people already know each other or not. even if no one lets you itno their little group, it legit does not matter.
>>
>>18677567
Social anxiety is a joke

Jump in the deep end, faggot

When King Arthur's knights sought the holy grail each one entered the forest in the place that was darkest to him. All of us must enter the most frightening places and do what we dread most because that is what cause us to grow the most. Like my girl won't fucking confront her PTSD flashbacks and childhood rape. I keep telling her she needs to and she won't have flashbacks anymore.

Read Joseph Campbell and Carl Jung you fuck. Do some mushrooms.
>>
File: d52.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
d52.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>18677599
You are the literal incarnation of Insane Wolf
>>
I get that you have anxiety, but you can't follow your friends around forever. Sooner or later you're going to have to face the world on your own
>>
I'M A FIVE-STAR MAN!
>>
>>18677621
You are the literal incarnation of a redditor
>>
>>18677567
At least you don't have to deal with the shit I do. I had surgery 6 weeks ago and I'm the 1% of unlucky fuckers who gets an infection. I just learned today that I have to carry around an IV pump for penicillin 24 hours a day to all my classes and meals and shit. I've just been sitting on my bed crying because I don't even know how I'm going to handle this thing. I'm a junior in college and I have to do this for 3 months. I can't carry a stupid backpack with a line coming out of it looking like a freak this whole time. I'm going to have to drop my clubs and stuff. I can't drop out, or skip class, or keep people from noticing, and I have minor social anxiety and insecurity so this makes my life living hell.
>>
>>18677567
you are an outsider. try chatting up people in the class. maybe try getting some friends so that you aren't concerned with whether randos consider you an insider or not.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.