[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I work as a waiter at a retirement home, and there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1479694667663.jpg (43KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479694667663.jpg
43KB, 720x720px
So I work as a waiter at a retirement home, and there's a qt girl who volunteers and eats with the old people once a week. I can't talk to her while she's there since shes sitting next to old people and we get off at completely different times so I can't catch her as she's leaving. How do I get to know her/ introduce myself?
>>
File: encore-edit-10.jpg (609KB, 1008x1512px) Image search: [Google]
encore-edit-10.jpg
609KB, 1008x1512px
>>18677546
Oh, you can so talk to her briefly when she's sitting next to the old people.
>>
>>18677552
yeah but I can't flirt with her without it being creepy, since I see the old folks every day.
>>
by talking to her when you do wait on her. you wont get more than a few sentences in, but thats fine, it lets you lay down the ground work.
>>
>>18677561
Just small talk with her. Make sure to smile and inquire about her day. Unless you are going to make your fingers into a V and lick the center of it, I don't see why you can't talk to her.
>>
>>18677563
Ok, but how do I actually get to talk to her after that?
>>
>>18677587

after 3 or 4 short conversations you try to find a reason to add her on facebook basically. normally I prefer a more direct approach but you are right, your options are limited. you can go up to a table and be like 'hows everyone doing today? any fun plans this weekend?' and wait til she says SOMETHING you can connect with her over.
>>
>>18677592
Ok I'll try. I was toying with the idea of slipping her my number on a piece of paper but that might be autistic. I also forgot to mention I'm competing with 2 other waiters on this, although only one has a real chance.
>>
>>18677604

nothing you can do but go for it. you can try to go for broke, consolidate it to one conversation, just dig at what shes doing that weekend, and if she gives nothing for you to connect over just throw out 'well you should join me for dinner on your night off, i promise the foods even better than here'.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.