[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a bunch of help yesterday, but I need a bit more. I�

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Tinder_logo_070214.jpg (36KB, 1460x913px) Image search: [Google]
Tinder_logo_070214.jpg
36KB, 1460x913px
Got a bunch of help yesterday, but I need a bit more.

I've rearranged the pictures as I would have them on Tinder.

http://imgur.com/a/ns0E8

>Is the order good? Should I have another picture as my main?

>Which of the unnumbered pictures should be my last? And should it come last in the order?
>>
please go away
>>
File: loneliness.jpg (41KB, 825x619px) Image search: [Google]
loneliness.jpg
41KB, 825x619px
>>18677601
Sorry man.
>>
>>18677513
Why do you keep spamming this shit?
>>
>>18677513

Fuck off, dude. Stop making this thread.
>>
>>18677513
Remove the picture with the peoples faces blacked out
>>
>>18677513
Shave, and get a neat haircut, it would improve your looks.
>>
>>>/soc/ typically has Tinder advice generals, not sure why everyone itt is acting like faggots from r9k but whatever. You'll get better help there
>>
You look like a twat
>>
>>18677513
The one with you on the bridge and the one before it look too similar, I'd get rid of one. I think your main picture is good.
>>
File: okc_snippet.png (2MB, 1416x7944px) Image search: [Google]
okc_snippet.png
2MB, 1416x7944px
>>18677513
I would do the following:

#1: The perspective picture with the bluetooth headset. Shows off that mean ass jawline and looks candid

#2: The picture with crossed arms in front of the ruins. Shows you in full detail

#3: The picture with the drinks. It shows you have friends - and female ones at that. Indicates that you are likely not weird

#4: The picture with the brown spanish signs in the background. Shows you like to travel and also are in physical shape (singlet; arms).

Optional: #5: The picture with the medal to show that you're a goddamn winner.

All that said, consider that I know nothing and have zero luck on Tinder.
Though to be fair, that's probably because I'm of a negatively perceived ethnic minority in a predominantly White society. In real life, bitches love me.
>>
>>18678294
Thanks for the feedback man, really appreciate it
>>
I'm hijacking this thread with no survivors. What actually happens on tinder? Do you meet up somewhere public for dinner or drinks, or do you go directly to the person's house and immediately shag?
>>
>>18678876
Depends on what you and her are trying to get out of it.

I met one person I spoke to on Tinder. Went to her house the day after we matched. We talked. Her dad and I talked. We ate. After several hours had passed her dad took me home. She asked me what I thought of her and I told her I didn't feel any attraction. We never spoke again. The experience was weird, but for an introvert like me it also felt strangely rewarding.
>>
File: IMG_2074.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2074.png
1MB, 750x1334px
None of you stupid fucks know how to work tinder.

Small bio
Good photos
No selfies/1 at the most

And have some fucking social skills to carry a conversation. Tinder bitches are like NPC's except the occasional outlier. Keep it light and fun and you'll be fine. The way your character comes off matters
>>
>>18679358
>Her dad and I talked.
>After several hours had passed her dad took me home.

...What?
>>
>>18677513
I think you should either shave your facial hair, or grow a full beard. The close beard isn't a good look for you
>>
I have no issues talking with girls in public places and going places with that but lmao I have not had a 0 match on Tinder I'm pretty sure I'm too picky for that app.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.