[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a girl who's never showed tits in public,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4558.gif (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4558.gif
20KB, 633x758px
How do I find a girl who's never showed tits in public, had facials, or done hook ups?
>>
There's always church and figuring out if old people on Facebook you somehow have added have children they've sheltered all their lives
>>
>>18677419

there is no special club or secret meeting place for women that cater to your interests. life is diverse. so like anyone else with a niche you simply have to live your life, approach women and SEE if they are the kind of girl you like. You cannot expect some place to put all the girls together for you to make your life easier. its a very egotistical thought.
>>
Anime cons have plenty of virgins if you know how to play around mental illnesses.
>>
>>18677419
I mean, its not like you'd ever know until you got with a girl. That being said that means she could be anything, or come off as anything. Even if a girl looks homely as fuck, she could be the town bicycle and there'd be no way of knowing until you met her for real. you're just gonna have to get to know people and make your judgement once you know enough
>>
>>18677419
You don't.
>>
Anywhere.
>>
>>18677419
>go to uni
>pure and qt 3.14 virgins play casual videogames in their dorm
>downside: 'tism and fat as fuck friends
>>
>>18677443

this shit right here
appearances some times are not an indication of anything
shit is very confusing
>>
>>18677419
Impossible

>meet shy home schooled girl freshman year
>try to have sex and she says no, wait
>4 months turn to 6 months turn to 9 months and finally
>she's so sad and crying and I try to comfort thinking I did something wrong
>she squeaks out through tears she gave a blowjob to 5 neighborhood guys (friends of her brother) in a tent in her back yard when she was 14
>then the next weekend she did it again and the only reason it didn't happen the next weekend, it rained

I absolutely could not fathom this naive, sweet, pretty, traditional girl did this and went back for more.

Watch out boys
>>
>>18678160
It's frustrating when you find out your girl has done nasty freaky stuff with other men but won't with you.
>>
People with your mindset in other cultures are why child marriages exist.
>>
>>18678216
Fuck off slut
>>
>>18677443
What is with men and associating ugly girls with girls who don't have sex?

It's just retarded. You should know your gender fucks anything when they're horny. Even ugly girls so an ugly girl is bound to find some idiot who will stick his penis into her.
>>
>>18678198
Maybe she has matured and understood she did things she shouldn't have done and wants to do them now when she's actually ready for it?
She might have tried it and not enjoyed it or she might have done it just to please the guys and now thinks with you she doesn't have to do things she doesn't want to do just to please you because you're different.
Young girls can do things when they're immature for example because they naively think that will keep a guy interested in her. It's human to make mistakes.
>>
>>18678230
Lol responding with a personal attack because you can't prove her wrong. Very childish.
>>
>>18677422
>There's always church
Just make sure it's not a very liberal church
>>
>>18678216
People with your mindset are why there are so many lonely single women in their 30s.
>>
>>18678317
Thank you for defending m'lady my good sir, but I didn't realize that not wanting your girlfriend to be a slut equated to supporting child marriages
>>
>>18678322
Explain this because it makes 0 sense.
>>
>>18678331
Then say that instead of calling her slut, which isn't advancing the conversation in any way.

She has a point. Male obsession with seeing women as their property and thus wanting "new goods". What's better than a child in that respect?

I explained it for you
>>
>>18678313
I understand your logic, the waiting to lose her virginity with me and could probably get over giving a blow job to 5 guys because she wanted them to like her (few girls haven't) but this was 5 guys in a tent at the same time and she did it the following weekend and would have done it again. Like, which of the five was she trying to impress? I was so stunned I was speechless so she shut up. Its probable there were repeat performances or maybe she blew 10 guys in the parking lot of Homedepot. I don't know nor want to know.
>>
>>18678348
>Male obsession with seeing women as their property
What the fuck are you even talking about? This doesn't have anything to do with OP not wanting his gf to be a whore
>>
>>18677427
>approach women and SEE if they are the kind of girl you like
>Hello, have you ever had a facials, flashed your tits in public, done hook ups?
Yeah, what a great fucking advice (not).
>>
>>18678331
I don't see how there can be love if the man doesn't even consider the woman a human being with her emotions and desires but like "goods".

You get horny right? Women get horny too!

And no, I'm not a roastie. I'm married and married as a virgin.
>>
>>18678356
I was explaining the point that other person made. Clearly you're not that bright
>>
I dont care about superficial stuff like OP
Who fucking cares I have done it to so many myself why would I judge a girl for it
>>
>>18678313
Oho, so by your logic, she tried to impress all 5 guys, and not once, but twice! Wife material right there (not).
>>
>>18678355
In this case I think she wanted attention then felt bad about doing that and that's why she told you crying.

You're entitled to feel hurt and disgusted. I'm sure she won't repeat it though. Seems like it made her feel like trash
>>
>>18678370
You blew 5 guys at once twice in a span of 2 weeks?
>>
>>18678363
>if the man doesn't even consider the woman a human being
Nice strawman.
>Women get horny too
What is self restraint? It's ok to get horny, did you really have to suck off three guys in a nightclub bathroom though?
>>18678368
Your post was abhorrent anyway, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>18678373
She is a girl lol. Wife material my ass. She's not certainly ready to marry with the kind of immaturity she has displayed.

She still hasn't grown up and did it for the attention.

I'm sure she'll find someone who will forgive that. He doesn't have to.
In case you didn't know wife material is a subjective thing
>>
>>18678363
>You get horny right? Women get horny too!
Oh, I do get horny, but this doesn't mean I go about fucking everything that moves on a night out with friends.
>>
>>18678377
Because I was telling the truth? Men have no self-restraint either.
Look at all the the threads about guys wanting to lose their virginity with hookers and the level of degeneracy they get up to.
>>
>>18678385
Lol talking as if guys didn't have casual sex ever
>>
>>18678387
>some guys are whores so it's ok if I am too
>>
>>18678301
He wrote homely not ugly
>>
>>18678389
>excusing whoredom
I personally never slept around outside of relationships (which I had a grand total of 3, all lasting for a pretty lengthy amount time).
Grab that fucking dildo if you are so horny you have to blow multiple guys while also taking it in the ass.
>>
>>18678389
Ever heard of a guy licking off 5 girls in a tent?
Hookers exist because men have a harder time getting casual sex
>>
>>18678385
Literally because you can't.
>>
The only people who care about sex are virgins
>>
>>18678374
I couldn't help it but I never felt the same about her again. I restrained myself and never got mean or called her slut but its what I thought. All kinds of shit went through my head over the next few weeks it took for me to break up. I hate I took her virginity but the timid, awkward girl under me that gave me her innocence was in reality much different and her timidity was likely all an act. I mean she feigned surprise when I came but I knew she had to clean herself up after sucking 5, twice.
>>
>all those stacies itt advocating being a whore
Girls have such an easy time getting laid it's ridiculous. If you're not atrocious to look at, you'll have at least 2-3 guys wanting to get in your pants at all times. What's wrong in wanting a girl who has a minimum of self-control?
>>
>>18678427
Right, so they will have turned down more sex in a week than you will probably ever get offered in your lifetime.

So how is that not self control?
>>
>>18678406
I did, actually

>>18678427
What exactly does self control mean to you? Because I don't see why two consenting adults practicing safe sex is really any of your concern in the first place
>>
>>18678438
>I did, actually
Lmao I didn't expect that answer
>>
>>18678438
whats the probability of licking five vaginas in a tent and not one have a pull string hanging?
>>
>>18678465
Full disclosure, it was three girls at a party.

No ripcords, though.
>>
>>18677419
Hit baristas!
>>
>>18678216
I'm pretty sure that dowries and poverty have more to do with child marriages. Also adult virgins exist. Losing your virginity isn't a write of passage for adulthood, and virginity shouldn't always be associated with children.
>>
>>18678427
Nothing. Is there anything wrong with wanting a guy who has self control?
>>
>>18678599
I have been mistreated all my life by dumb roastie whores like you. I deserve to get a gf who is not used goods in return for all the hell and suffering you put me through.
>>
>>18678615
>implying I'm a roastie
And you didn't answer my question
>>
>>18678615
You don't deserve shit. No one deserves anything, but burned out and bitter faggots like you don't even deserve the air we breathe.
>>
>>18678420
That's where you are wrong, kiddo, but I expected this kind of reply from a dumb slut.
>>
>>18678433
It's not self control because they still succumbed to the slutty behavior. Just less often than their male counterpart.

Equating slutty behavior {sucking off 5 guys repeatedly} to sexual opportunities makes your argument meaningless.

I don't have a problem with slutty women but don't get so bootymad when some guys do.
>>
>>18678644
So having sex at all is "slutty behavior" ?
>>
>>18678655
Having sex with someone who is not him is.
>>
>>18678637
I'm a 27 year old male but ok
>>
>>18678363
You're seeing it the wrong way. Men like OP and myself want to be with a woman who is as inexperienced as us, so that when we explore our sexuality together, we can learn together and thus grow even closer together.

Yeah, there's this idea about used goods, and I won't insult your intelligence by saying the thought has no bearing on this desire, but the core of the matter is that we just want a closer bond with our partner, the way our ancestors idealized it and how we idealize it today.

This is why is better that both man and woman wait until they marry. Because when they do, there's no expectation about good sex or bad sex, since they learn about what pleasures the other together. In an ideal situation, the both partners will be able to train the other one to provide that pleasure the way they want it, and are willing to learn in turn.

[spoiler]Fuck I actually started tearing up a little while writing this, since I'll never be able to experience this.[/spoiler]
>>
>>18678389
>Implying we don't despise fuckbois as well
>>
>>18677419
>showed tits in public
it depends on the context whether this matters or not

>had facials
this absolutely doesn't matter

>done hook ups
your concern here is legitimate. people who have had a lot of sexual partners are less likely to be successful in monogamous relationships like marriage and situations like that. it's going to be hard to find someone who has never had a single hookup, but you'd do good to find someone who has kept their number low. people lie about their number initially once it exceeds four, but the truth will usually become apparent.

my advice is not to take anyone seriously until their dirty truths come out, and to keep on trying to find someone who hasn't been riding a cock carousel for years. caution, though: the stuff about her never having flashed anyone or had a facial is probably bordering on delusions involving a false sense of purity.
>>
>>18678668
It's better to wait until marriage to have sex and discover it's absolutely awful for you together? Wut?
>>
>>18678707
this is just a meme for people to have more sex. how many partners have you had? I usually hear this a lot from people who are inexperienced.

sexual compatibility is a personality and relationship thing. and you can always hold a conversation about it without actually doing it, to feel out attitudes and things like that.
>>
>>18678707
Yeah, because they will have sex just that one time. Jesus fucking christ, go preach your sexual liberation crap somewhere else, idiot.
>>
>>18677443
This.

My current gf is beautiful, outgoing and opinionated, is mostly friends with guys etc. Yet when we started dating, it turned out that she was a virgin and had never seen a dick despite being 23. You'd definitely expect that kind of a girl to have some experience, but no. Looks can be deceiving.
>>
>>18677435
Con sluts are the most promiscuous women around
>>
>>18678778
Suuuuuuurrrrrrreeeee
>>
>>18678778
>mostly guy friends
>virgin
>unironically believing her
Top fucking kek
>>
>>18678668
Good or bad sex is usually for the average person having an orgasm. Even a virgin would have an idea of whether it was good or not.

That's not my definition though but don't kid yourself that a virgin wouldn't be able to judge your performance or have expectations
>>
>>18678892
good emotional connection enhances sex a lot. someone who has had less partners is more likely to have that.
>>
>>18678897
Well I would expect that if you are fucking your girlfriend you have a good emotional connection already and that is the basis for a relationship anyway so nothing to do with numbers of partners
>>
>>18678914
well you'd be wrong, generally speaking. people with tons of partners are way less likely to have good relationships, on average. they're the kind to complain about thrusting power or cock size or the girlfriend's "annoying laugh" rather than being a real human being about shit.
>>
>>18678929
Post stats from reputable source otherwise it's just talk that can't be verified and an opinion. Opinions are what they are.
>>
>>18678950
google it if you don't want to live in a fantasy. check out the drug use correlations as well. I'm not sure about cheating, so you might want to look into that.

or maybe you really don't want to look into any of this.
>>
>>18678953
It's all based on surveys.

When you have something like a medical study, the findings are based around facts that are true always without exception.

Human behaviour isn't the same always without exceptions.
>>
>>18678707
I never understood that. Are you implying that everyone is too stupid to learn how to please the person they love...or what?
>>
>>18678963
>Divorce records are opinion
>Ok.jpg
>>
>>18678963
A. Why would people lie to make themselves seem worse.
B. >>18679273 most of the data is objective.

I know it doesn't apply to everyone. It's a general trend. For some reason "im liberated marriage isn't important and love is a lie" is being heavily propagated these past few decades. Don't drink that koolaid.
>>
>>18677419
>never showed tits in public or done hook ups?
That's the average girl.

>had facials,
Why does sex scare you?
>>
>>18677419
You want a girl who has a healthy family life and is well supported by them and her community.
>>
>>18677419
just accept that these things are part of growing up, and somebody that hasn't had cum on their face probably isn't mature enough to have YOUR cum on their face.
>>
Why do those bother you? I'm not asking that in a way like I'm implying you should or shouldn't be bothered, I'm just trying to get your thoughts on why those are dealbreakers specifically for you.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (79KB, 1000x952px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg
79KB, 1000x952px
>>18677419
>Don't kiss on the first date.
>After a few dates you get to the point where you ask personal questions.
>Ask questions that are important to you such as, do you party a lot, have you had one night stands, and so fourth so you get a good feel for the persons morals.
>If they match your preferences and no red flags then you continue to go on dates.
>If they have red flags for what you don't want in a partner, let them know after that date that you would rather just be friends and slowly stop talking to them (seems to be the norm now).
Rinse and repeat until you find what you are looking for.
Cast a wide net until you find the right fish OP.
If you yourself are a good person with good morals, you will find someone else like that too eventually. Best of luck.
>>
>>18680313
I'm a girl who's done none of the things that OP disapproves of and it'd be a red flag to me if he started asking me personal stuff like that.
>>
File: aP0qrIP.gif (734KB, 385x272px) Image search: [Google]
aP0qrIP.gif
734KB, 385x272px
>>18680326
Well, after a few dates people have sex these days but personal questions are off limits? Society is great, but who knows, it worked for me and my longest relationship was 8 years. I don't mean for OP to be like, "Are you a whore?" but to ask probing questions, judge the persons response, and continue probing if they are will to share. I mean half the time women give info without you even asking about their partying, lifestyle, and so fourth.

Also, for someone who is claiming to be very conservative, sorry you would be offended if another conservative person wanted to make sure they knew what they were getting into on like the 3rd to 5th date where lots of people hook up even before that point? What are you doing on here you prude!
>>
File: U1PHT7H.gif (2MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
U1PHT7H.gif
2MB, 400x226px
>>18677419
>>
>>18680343
It's more the fact that I don't want to date a guy who has hangups about a girl's sexual history, actually. I don't care about his as long as he has no STIs, I would expect him to not care about mine.
>>
>>18680401
To a certain extent most people don't care too much about someones sexual history, but how someone talks about theirs or the story behind their sexual history can say a lot about a person. Maybe OP puts feels deeply about sex and doesn't want to date someone who views it as casual? There is nothing wrong with that. OP can have preferences in anything that OP wants. Because of this, you and someone like OP wouldn't be a good match. There is nothing wrong with that, not everyone is a good match for each other and people can like what they want.
I mean we can see this clearly that two people, you and OP, have different preferences in a partner. You don't want to take someone who has a hangup about a girls sexual history and OP basically wants the opposite. Neither of you are wrong in your preferences, they are just different. Some people, guys and girls both, want someone who view sex as something very intimate between two people in committed relationships. Believe it or not, some people even go into relationships, working towards marriage and children. Nothing wrong with anyone desires in what they want with a partner.
Granted, I don't care if a girl had a facial or hook ups, because I have a very high sex drive even in my mid 30s, and females who love sex often mesh well with myself, but I can't blame OP for wanting something different.
>>
>>18680422

>Maybe OP puts feels deeply about sex and doesn't want to date someone who views it as casual?

That makes no sense when his thread is titled "How do I find a girl who has never done anything sexual".

The overwhelming consensus is not that OP wants a girl who views sex as a deeply emotional experience but that he wants a girl who has ALWAYS viewed sex as a deeply emotional experience which implies in a way that as soon as a girl has shown her tits or had a hook up that she is immediately no longer good enough for him.

People make mistakes. Children experience sexual feelings in a gigantic wave in their earlier teens and the overwhelming majority don't make it to adulthood without their fair share of missteps that led to them becoming responsible, informed adults. What OP wants is a human being who has never made a mistake or who has never in a moment of weakness allowed their sex drive to get the better of them. He doesn't care about how much integrity the girl has, only that she's been untouched.

OP is just another insecure, redpilled maniac who thinks a woman is only worth the amount of sexual experience she has had.
>>
>>18677419
Listen here nig, seven year relationship/marriage/divorce reporting in. Seven years ago i thought i struck a goldmine. A nerdy girl that was hot af that had eyes only for me. Instead of parties in her early 20s/ late teens she played wow. She was hot and sheltered. I thought i was pretty good looking and kinda sheltered as well so it all worked out. Problem was..... she never got the whore out of her system. She waited til 2 yrs in our marriage til she realized she was hot af and could (and did) start fucking around. My point is..everybody is fucking different. With another similar girl, her history could have been a good indicator of the future. But with mine it didn't matter. My point is...judge a girl by her actions AFTER she met you. Not before. But if she shits on you after you have to nut up and find better. Sorry have drank a bunch. Divorce and all.
>>
>>18678301
Fucking wrong. I have passed up several hot girls in my life bc i didnt have any real feelings for them. I would prefer telling my future wife that i had sex with only ppl that mattered at the time and not many ppl and not feeling guilty with a lie the rest of my life. Thats just me tho
>>
>>18680453
Sorry to hear that man, women just aren't worth the trouble nowadays. Lesson learned.
>>
>>18678778
The anon above found him a virgin too but she had sucked 5 guys in a tent, twice. Your virgin girl may have had dick in the other two holes.
>>
>>18680326
I agree. Sexual encounters I've had in private is none of their business. But some guys don't stop with a few questions, they demand detail. That is personal and I won't tell anyone. Its almost as bad as someone asking to see my bank statement or how much I make. NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS.
>>
>>18680453
Agree, women have to get the slut out of their system and they either do it before they meet you or after. That sweet innocent wifey talks to her coworkers about all the dicking they got and she's envious so she responds when male coworker tells her she's hot. Flattery will drop any womans panties.
>>
There's no secret club for that. If you're looking in bars or on tinder, literally everyone will have done that. You want a pure girl, you have to find one in your daily life. You can try churches but looking for sex in a church might blow the fuck up in your face just a little bit...
>>
I've known this girl for like 7 years, she's sweet, smart, extremely loyal, and has an awesome career lined up. She's wife material, for sure.

She lost her virginity to 4 black dudes in a gangbang. My question is this: if you never knew that, would it matter?
>>
>>18678160
How the fuck does a 14 year old get to the point of blowing 5 dudes? Like I don't get this shit
>>
>>18680869
Yes that's crazy and fucked up plus a woman with that poor impulse control would be more likely to cheat
>>
>>18681166
Peer pressure, wanting to impress guys, the need to feel 'grown up' or being bullied into it are just some of the reasons why a kid would do something like that.
>>
>>18681169
How does that imply poor impulse control? Do you just hear trigger words like 'black guys' and 'gangbang' and assume that it happened on a whim?
>>
>>18680453
But I've had sex with like just under 10 girls and most have pretty much been in relationships since high school

I've never really done anything with a girl I wasn't dating except a 2 minute blowjob and quiet boring sex one time
>>
>>18680869
Yeah right.
>>
File: 1503808763990.jpg (115KB, 640x756px) Image search: [Google]
1503808763990.jpg
115KB, 640x756px
>>18681169
Except she doesn't. I've known her closely for a long time, and have no stake in her behavior one way or the other. She's loyal as fuck, even to guys who don't deserve it. She's /fit/ and independently financially secure. Nothing is wrong with her impulse control, just because she acted on one.

I know that if you're young, or you're inexperienced, everything someone does seems indicative of their entire lives. It's not. You're gonna be five different people by the time your 20s are HALF over. People can learn valuable lessons from these things.

You're looking for the girl who's never had a boyfriend because you're intimidated by the thought of having to compete with other men who have been in her life, when you should be vetting the girl who cheated once in college and fucked up a good thing and never forgave herself. She'll never cheat on you, no matter how unsatisfied you leave her, sexually.
>>
>>18681178
I don't give a fuck what you believe, homeboy. Most of you will admit to knowing less than 3 people intimately, but still insist that all 7 billion people on earth fit into one of a handful of cookie cutter shapes.
>>
>>18681188
Come on man, I get that women are promiscuous, but at least use an example not as fantastically exaggerated, otherwise no one will believe you and rightfully so.
>>
>>18681203
>I don't give a fuck what you believe, homeboy

Not exaggerating in the slightest. I'm exactly aware of how many sirens go off when you read that, it's why it's my favorite anecdote.
>>
>>18680869
Yes, that's fucking disgusting and I wouldn't be able to respect her.
>>
>>18677419

Do you like Burkas?
>>
>>18680503
That's a possibility, but I trust her. There's really no reason for her to lie about it, either, since I never cared about it anyway. She also didn't make a big deal out of it, she was like "just a heads up, I've never actually done it before, so I will probably suck at it."
>>
>>18681580
The question was, if you never found out, in what ways would this act itself tangibly effect your relationship? I didn't ask how it has you feel.
>>
>>18681652
I would probably never be able to pleasure her properly, given that she experienced being fucked by 4 studs at the same time and she would most likely cheat or be sexually unfulfilled.
>>
>>18681652
A few hook ups I would expect and not affect a thing.
A few facials I would expect and assumed she had done them, would not want details but would not expect a thing.
Public displays begin to be of concern however. Maybe one known flash or one wet T shirt contest could be overlooked but it usually isn't just one event. I would be ashamed to be seen in public with someone that everyone is laughing at and waiting for her to show herself again.
>>
>>18677419
Go to the middle East and convert to Islam.
>>
>>18681661
She has been perfectly content taking the single dick from her boyfriend, who is 5'7 and like 100lbs. I can imagine he's not carrying a .357 in his shorts. He's just a cool dude, and she's head over heels for him. She didn't cheat on her last boyfriend, who left her decidedly sexually unsatisfied, and was also a junkie.

>>18681668
For the third time, this is assuming you don't go trudging through your partner's sexual history. You, nor anybody else, know about about this indiscretion. I am glad though that such a simple question can't be answered without having to add on a bunch of other variables to justify out.

Assuming she doesn't bring anything with her from the event, i.e. she ain't pregnant or infected, and you decide not to ask about her last sexual history, literally what difference does it make? The point in trying to get across here is that it's always been more about YOUR perception of the event, not the actual event.

For instance, it wasn't some public gangbang with an audience.
>>
>>18681697
Can you read her mind to actually know she's satisfied with him? i frankly doubt.
>>
>>18681710
You're right. Turns out, you can't read anyone's mind, huh? Shit dude, how will you ever make sure your girl is happy?? I mean, besides making any effort and, like, asking her and stuff.

I guess unfortunately, all I have to affirm that she actually might be into him is the fact that she gushes about him all day, that I watch her turn down dick offerings every day, that she jumps through hoops to make him things that he enjoys, that she literally tells me about how much she enjoys their sex life.

Oh, that's another thing. She's had a huge crush on me since she was 16, when I met her. We will tease her about it, because she still does. I think I'm her best male friend, thinking about it. I'm confident that, if she were for whatever reason unsatisfied with her sex life, I'd be made aware of it for any number of reasons. Considering any male friend with an opportunity is supposed to spell cheating 100% of the time, I'm sure you'd agree.
>>
>>18681697
What in hell is wrong with you? Of course if you don't know nor anyone else knows it never happened and am a firm believer in don't ask and don't tell.

I made the distinction of public displays because they were public displays and people know. Its also the trouble some women run into later by posting nudes or performing sex acts on the internet for the world to see for ever.
>>
>>18681732
Look, a happy woman doesn't discuss her sex life with another man unless he's gay and certainly not with a guy she had (still has) a crush on.
>>
just give it up bro, your only options are cuccoldry, or the fuccboi doing all the cuccing
>>
>>18681732
It seems to me to she's guilty of her past and is trying to make it up for it.
>>
>>18681739
Except it wasn't public. Or recorded, or put online. That's why /I/ referenced you having to make shit up about the situation to validate your opinion on it.

If it seems like I'm trying to drill such a simple question, it's because I am. I'm not saying "hey, you should go date girls who got a train run on them, there actually pretty cool", the opposite, in fact. I'm saying that people are fucking complex, and one or two instances of someone making questionable choices does not a spiritual map make. I think that many of you are actually too young to be able to discern patterns from impulses, only because you have such a smaller frame of reference.

>>18681745
Why not? Everything else about her contradicts every other law you dorks hold tenant. I tell her about my sex life, too. That's what friends do.

>Oh man, he expects us to believe that a males and females can be FRIENDS now???

Yes, I expect you to consign to the fact that two adults can share a physical attraction, and choose to not act on it for any number of reasons that either of them decide.

I share many friendships with attractive women. I fuck plenty of other attractive women. Because there are a lot of different kinds of people, in all different shapes and sizes, I'm able to compartmentalize my relationships with these people and exist very happily with all of them. If you're unable to entertain a real friendship with someone that you are not romantically comparable with, just because they are pretty, that is your deficiency, not everyone else's.
>>
>>18681776
Lol by what, being a good girlfriend?

Wouldn't that mean that, provided she's still clean and loyal, that it's a net positive for him that she got digger nick like 6 years ago?

He definitely knows, btw, we both knew her when it happened. Nobody cared then, nobody cared now. We gave her some advice about safe sex, let her live out her teenage years in peace, and now that she's older and is less volatile, they're dating.
>>
Any decent girl with some self worth will be like this. You're just a retard who's spent his entire life on porn so you think all girls are these sex crazed slits who want docks every second in their mouths. Go outside and meet real girls man, stop letting porn distort your perception of what women are actually like. These are paid actors who do this for a living, they don't represent what actual, educated girls are like.
>>
>>18678599
Women want someone exciting, mysterious, and unpredictable, not someone who has 'self control'.
>>
>>18681627
You'll be back here with your own thread soon.
Unfortunate.
Digits.
>>
>>18678778
You're being lied to, anon.
>>
>>18677454
THIS. Women are whores by nature.
>>
>>18682788
What's wrong with self-control??

Fuck I feel like I know nothing about females.
>>
Don't look for women online, don't hang around skanks. Make friends with females realize how to read females, be best friends with female, marry the female version of you. Profit.
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.