[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to change my surname in two days and i haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 137090295334.jpg (895KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
137090295334.jpg
895KB, 2560x1600px
I'm going to change my surname in two days and i haven't decided on a new one.

I have several options.
Then it cant be changed again for 7 years.

I dislike my current one.. but this weirds me out some.

I dont want to wait further and i'm a little scared of disliking the new surname..
>>
What exactly are you asking for advice on? Are you asking for surname suggestions? Are you looking for reaffirmation that you are making the right choice? Are you just a dumb blogposter?

Change your name to Nukem and name your son Duke.
>>
>I'm getting my first tattoo in two days
>I haven't decided what I want yet
>Still gonna do it though
It's a stupid idea, if that's what you're wondering
>>
>>18677428
(You)
>>
>>18677399
Why?
I have... Complications with my name

Why do you want to change your name?
>>
>>18677399

Your new name should be:

Hightower

Sounds boss as fuck and classy at the same time.
>>
>>18677399
Make your surname "Firstname" and then when people ask you for your last name you will say "Firstname" and they will say, "no, last name"
>>
>>18677442
Always hated it, everyone mistakes in pronunciation.

I dont like it and i want a surname that fits me, that i like.
>>
>>18677466

and yet really stupid if you're under 180cm
>>
Creamymemes ofc
>>
>>18677399
Just deal with it, I have the same problem.
People often misspell and mispronounce my surname as well. If you look from their perspective then they are making fools out of themselves.
A surname is a legacy of your ancestors, that you should carry on.
>>
>>18677399
Since nobody is asking, which is your surname? Dickinson? Badcock?
>>
>>18677837
Irrelevant non english name.
Also >anonymity
>>18677800
All the more reason to change it, I hate them.
Name's meaningless and annoying.
>>
change it to something like succ or Hitler
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.