[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know how to approach girls in Tinder. Yeah, I easily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: tinder.png (93KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.png
93KB, 1200x1200px
I don't know how to approach girls in Tinder. Yeah, I easily get several matches, but it's so strange to talk to a complete stranger you've never seen.

My point is not to get easy sex. I want to date someone. Watch movies together, eat something, netflix and chill, hopefully scale up to a serious relationship. Some friends got their gfs/bfs that way so I figured it could work for me too, but so far no success.

My profile does mention that I am Christian, and that I enjoy activities like reading, running, watching movies, and so on, so I assume the girls that are matching with me are aware I'm not a party monster or that I'll grant them easy sex.

Now, it is easy to kick the conversation by saying "hey, I noticed (insert generic detail on her photos), cool, (insert generic question here)" but keeping the conversation is very hard especially since women seem to put absolutely no effort in keeping it going. So I ask you all for advice on this.

How to talk with a complete stranger and somehow manage to scale it up to a date?
>>
>>18676958
Dude just ask them for their numbers, arrange a nice date, and go from there. If they are relationship material you will know by the end of the date.
>>
>>18676966
Do women just go on dates with guys they match with on Tinder like that, no questions asked? I doubt it.

You usually date someone after knowing the bare minimum about them, but no such thing exists in Tinder. I've already tried asking them about themselves, but after like two or three questions is starts feeling weird, as if I am interviewing them.

But if you think about it, that's exactly what Tinder is. An interview.
>>
>>18676972
>hey bitch, do you like movies?
>cool, what the fuck are you doing tomorrow night?
>nothing? sweet lemee get your number to take you to see *movie title*

all that retarded interview shit should be done on the first date
>>
>>18676972
Girl here.

Texting/messaging someone I've never met in person just feels like a chore to me. There's no motivation unless you're a ridiculously hot model and I feel special you matched.

I'd rather get to know you in person. Any messaging done is just to make sure you aren't crazy/NEET/have a conflicting schedule.
>>
>>18676982
>>18676993
Oh well. My friend told me he texted his girl for 3 months until they met for the first time, guess I had the totally wrong impression.

I'll try setting something up. Got dozens of matches to spare, can try many different things, that's pretty cool of Tinder.
>>
File: IMG_2642.jpg (53KB, 499x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2642.jpg
53KB, 499x604px
it's a different approach but what's worked for me is to skip right to their # or even better their facebook and chat from there. I'd give it like a week and plan to do something u both have in common. Movies are a solid choice but there's coffee, berry picking and once i went with a girl to an mma cagematch
>>
OP here, fuck, I just realized something

All my Tinder pictures show me shaved. But I grew a beard recently and I am terrible at taking pictures so they'd all be worse than my currently shaved ones.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.