[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's the situation >I'm 37, male >wife is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Here's the situation

>I'm 37, male
>wife is 34, female, obviously
>our neighbours are two burly black gay dudes
>all is well until they want to have a baby
>they asked my wife if she'd carry their baby
>obviously I was ABSOLUTELY against this, especially as we haven't even had children of our own
>wife is very liberal and jumped on the idea
>she says its her body and she can make her own choices
>wouldn't listen to me at all
>we argue and she storms out
>hasn't been home for hours
>get a text from her
>she's fucking my black "homosexual" neighbour right now as I write this
>I can't do anything about it

I want a divorce but I don't want her taking any of my belongings. She doesn't work. She's paid for NOTHING in this house and now she's about to be entitled to half.

WTF DO I DO
>>
File: Samuel_al_haidi.png (633KB, 1006x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Samuel_al_haidi.png
633KB, 1006x1024px
>>18676940
I know this is fucking bait man, but kill your wife, kill the niggers, and go out with a bang.
>>
>>18676947
What has that monster done this time?
>>
>>18676951
I don't know yet, but whatever it is, he can't keep getting away with it!
>>
File: ugh.gif (499KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.gif
499KB, 500x245px
>>18676940
You got the text as proof of her cheating. Normally infidelity negates a lot of the shit a partner would get in a divorce. Staying with her nasty ass is not worth it.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
Show us the text or gtfo with that bait.
>>
Not a very good bait, too obvious.
>>
God you know your situations bad when everyone thinks its bait
>>
>>18676940

I don't know why you've got "homosexual" in quotations. Gay men get tons of pussy. Women aren't threatened by them.

You should get your revenge by pounding both your neighbors. Show her who's boss!
>>
File: IMG_20170831_202837.jpg (43KB, 534x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170831_202837.jpg
43KB, 534x568px
>>18677053

Sound advice.

Teach that whore a lesson by fucking your faggot neighbors Anon!
>>
>>18676940
>>wife is 34, female, obviously
>female, obviously
>obviously
Stopped reading right there. HOMOPHOBIC CIS MALE PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
>>18677063
He should if he wants to establish dominance. He should ravage those assholes so badly that they'll have no choice but to bow down to his superiority.
>>
>>18677108

As long as he says the following after he ravages those assholes, OP isn't a cucking faggot. But rather just a cuck.

> no homo
>>
>>18676940
call me lame, but you might want to try to talking to your wife.
>>
>>18676940
wow amazing bait
>>
>>18676940
fake story, 2/10.
>WTF DO I DO
put more effort into shit OP
pro-tip: they'd just adopt in reality instead of asking random neighbors to fuck
>>
>>18676959
This. She is entitled to nothing if you have proof of her infidelity.
If you don't have the text, the small nigglet that is going to pop out of your wife in 9 months should be enough proof
>>
can't we get IDs on /adv/ ?
>>
>>18676940
If this is not bait you must be swedish ...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.