[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I stop being a pussy and stick up for myself? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: C8wNG3eVwAA6uZO.jpg (54KB, 612x648px) Image search: [Google]
C8wNG3eVwAA6uZO.jpg
54KB, 612x648px
How can I stop being a pussy and stick up for myself? I'm sick of getting picked on, but whenever I try and speak up for myself or out against teasing, I get a massive amount of anxiety.
>>
>>18676922
Kill a man and eat his heart to gain his courage. Alternatively read some stoic philosophy, take some vitamin D sups, and work out till you can do 100 push ups in a row.
>>
>>18676938
I work out plenty, and it doesn't seem to help me.
>>
Instead of speaking up for yourself just punch them in the face.
>>
get jacked and then do the nasty
>>
>>18677121
This is no problem for me, strangely. Getting mad, insulting someone, and waiting for them to make the first move is easy. But how do I do it in a way that's not so confrontational and aggressive? I can't just go through my life starting fights with whoever.
>>
>>18677154
>I can't just go through my life starting fights with whoever.

They are starting it by picking on/teasing you.
>>
>>18677211
I'm in my 20s now, I can't just fist fight people left and right, I'll get arrested. I've already been arrested as a teen, and I only got off scott free because I was young.
>>
go full nignog and randomly start beating people

a society that doesn't protect the weak doesn't need the weak
>>
>>18676922
literally read the bible. develop yourself into a person of massive value. when you're worth a lot to many people, you have options. when you have options, you don't even need to fight. you just forgive your enemy and move on from them. your life gets better and you have no stress.
>>
>>18678611
btw, you're already incredibly valuable just for being you. whether you believe it or not
>>
File: cuckanon.jpg (128KB, 302x337px) Image search: [Google]
cuckanon.jpg
128KB, 302x337px
Improved version.

People only treat you that way because they think they can get away with it. Nobody fucks with people they think might punch them in the face for it. If there isn't a higher authority to report them to, then that's all there is to it. Lash out or suck it up and deal with it.

If you actually are an adult and have people getting in your face, egg them on, tank a hit like a man, then calmly inform them that they just fucked up and you'll be pressing charges. Then call the police. We live in a fucking civilization. People shouldn't get to scrap like kids in the street their whole lives and get away with it.
>>
>>18676922
Stop masturbating
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.