[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to take LSD but have no drug savvy friends. I dont really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (9KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 500x321px
Want to take LSD but have no drug savvy friends. I dont really want to go around meeting shady people. What do? Seattle area btw.
>>
>>18676401
Download TOR, go on the dark web, order some, have it mailed to you. The end.
>>
>>18676408

>>18676408
Do this but beware of the risk but you should be fine go to a place with lots of good reviews and know your shit. Then it should come in the mail in 3-5 days
>>
Go to a rave or music festival, befriend the kind of people who go there regularly, eventually you will get hooked up with a contact.
>>
I would try mushrooms instead. It is an extremely similar experience, and these days I don't really trust most of the stuff that is being sold as acid.
>>
>>18676420
I agree do this.
>>
>>18676519
This is a good point. Seattle seems all kinds of fucked up.

>>18676420
This. Alternatively, hang out with the metaphysical art scene.
>>
Nearly impossible to get real LSD on the streets these days. If you're dedicated get a NIK test and buy two tabs, test one.

You need a sitter you trust -- preferably stronger than you -- for LSD >100ug.
>>
>>18676401
Go to lysergi or similar site and buy al-lad or a sample pack with bitcoins. It's in a grey zone where it's not outright illegal, but it's only for "research" rather than human consumption

Al-lad is an lsd analog and I prefer it because it's a bit shorter and has a warmer, milder trip.
>>
>>18676677
Substantially similar LSD analogues are Schedule I under the FAA. AL-LAD in particular is actively sold on DNM's as such, and sometimes as LSD. You would have a hard time convincing an agent and the court that you didn't know what you were getting is illegal, and even if you did the legal fees would destroy you.

I'm not saying that this isn't a viable option, but don't kid yourself about the risks.
>>
>>18676976
>Schedule I
So is marijuana. My point is these sites are a reasonable way to actually get what you order. The dea has better things to do than track and shakedown people buying a few doses of analogs with cryptocurrency
>>
>>18676589
You don't use the whole tab to test it, you just use a small piece

>>18676408
You will need Tails as well, and learn how to use PGP
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.