[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl I know isn't completely disgusted by me and we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1473111905953.jpg (18KB, 280x275px) Image search: [Google]
1473111905953.jpg
18KB, 280x275px
This girl I know isn't completely disgusted by me and we're actually friends. I think I'm in love with her but I'm fat, ugly and have a small penis. I've been on a 600 calorie deficit and I've been running but that doesn't help my hideous face or four inch schlong. What do I do from here, plastic surgery is out of the question
>>
File: this should do it for you.jpg (11KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
this should do it for you.jpg
11KB, 500x343px
>>
Lift heavy weights, squat rack especially will bost testesterone and help you turn fat into muscle. Just learn how to eat pussy like a retard on bath salts, women can only feel 4.5 inches penetration anyways and if you make her cum first they don't really give a shit
>>
This post reminds me of someone I love.

First off, stop the intentional calorie deficit. Eat healthier and until you are full, mostly vegetables and lean or plant based protein like hemp, maybe even do a fucking juice cleanse to help cut cravings, and work out. Just, like, listen to music and get pumped even if it just feels like escapism at first. Because activity like that doesn't just improve your body, it improves your brain function.

Then what you gotta do is get a goddamn hobby, like writing or painting, some sort of creative outlet. Then move out of your shitty small town and go collect awesome genuine friends who share your passions and aren't shallow pieces of shit.

As for the penis size, 4 inches isn't the end of the world, some girls aren't that into penetration anyway. Learn to value foreplay.
>>
>>18676261
Yeah everything here anon
Plus it's the only dong you're gonna get, so you might as well use it
>>
>>18676209
>dicklets actually believe this
a girl broke up with me (7in) and after telling me I was perfect for the whole relationship immediately admitted that she wanted to be filled more
>>
>>18676261
Good except for telling OP to not eat at a deficit. Take your haes shit somewhere else.
>>
>>18676199
just keep up the good work and stop worrying about your facial aesthetics and schlong. there's so much more to life than that. how many girls can cum from penetration alone, anyway? and what do you think will show on your gravemarker, your accomplishments as a man, or how aesthetically pleasing your face was? maybe you can get your dick sized etched on there, but I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>18677411
"remarkable man

achieved in spite of four-inch penis

rest in peace"
>>
>>18676199
If someone doesn't want to date you purely for the looks, they are the wrong person
>>
>>18676199
Only a 600 cal deficit? LOL
When you meet a roll of oreos three hours from now try thinking about how your dick will look better without all those flab rolls in the way

..Sorry, I'm feeling mean because I only ate 400cal today because I want to have collarbones for halloween
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.