[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im too autistic to tell the difference between a woman flirting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1344535988903.jpg (303KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1344535988903.jpg
303KB, 683x1024px
Im too autistic to tell the difference between a woman flirting with me and a woman just being polite to me. How do I tell the difference?
>>
File: 1503536870470.jpg (37KB, 748x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503536870470.jpg
37KB, 748x600px
You don't and you'll never know unless you ask. Communication is key, I've been turned down plenty of times. Sure, it sucks but you get up and dust yourself off again and try again. Unless you intend on being a lonely faggot for the rest of your life.
>>
You have to look for contextual clues. What situation are you in? What kind of girl is she? If you really don't know, you might as well try asking her out and see how she reacts. If she's not interested, you can stay friendly.
>>
>>18675963
Sometimes this, but this anon forgets flirting exists, and the fact sometimes asking is a turn off. Sometimes theyre easier to read all depends on the woman.

If she texts you daily, initiates conversation, is always asking what your plans are leaving it open to invite her by saying "oh im.not doing anything" or "that sounds fun!", making a visual effort to be near you in group settings, touches you a lot, laughs at every dumb joke you make, compliments you a lot, especially your looks, and claims to like or at least be open to absolutely everything you say you like, its a pretty big fuckin hint.

But of course that also varies woman to woman. Ive found it consistently and generally true but youll find the odd girl whos just like that.
>>
>>18675947

Telling the difference between someone being polite or someone flirting is easy. I'm sure you can already make that difference yourself.
I think what you mean is how can you make the difference between a woman being genuinely interested in you and her just flirting/chatting with you without being interested.
The most important aspect is if she is single or not. If she's taken 99% of the time she's not actually interested in you and just wants to have fun.
And even if she's single there's still a solid chance she's doing it for fun. Unlike what you might think, attraction rarely starts as a 100% surefire thing. If they have the slightest interest in you they'll probably test the water. As a guy it's almost always up to you to make the important move (aka asking her out) in order to see if the attraction is real or just games.
>>
>>18676186
Not OP, but I have no idea how to tell the difference between someone being polite & someone flirting (not that either has ever happened to me). Wat do?
>>
>>18675963
TRUE
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.