[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know if I'm bothering a girl by talking to her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 97809789798.jpg (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
97809789798.jpg
253KB, 1920x1080px
How do I know if I'm bothering a girl by talking to her or not?

She might just be being polite by talking to me when I initiate.
>>
If she gives one-word responses, takes really long to answer, and never initiates conversation, then it's safe to assume she's not into it. Think about how you would treat someone that constantly talks to you even though you're not interested. It's not so different.
>>
>>18675860
You can see it in their face and eyes hear it in their tone and judge it from their conversation.

Is she engaging in conversation and using open ended phrases that require or allow for answers? No. You arent bothering her.

One word answers no eye contact and monotone voice? Shes being polite by not telling you to fuck off.
>>
>>18675860

Does she ever initiate a conversation?
>>
>>18675872
That's the problem, I can't tell from her body language and the questions/answers are relatively open-ended. She could just be polite.

>>18675899
No, but we haven't had many chances to speak
>>
>>18675958
>No, but we haven't had many chances to speak

How many conversatios have you had?
>>
>>18675978
About 4 over 2 months.
>>
>>18676020

How do you know her? Classmates or something? How did you approach her those 4 times?
>>
I'm going through something similar OP. Always initiating conversations. He says he enjoys talking to me, but never initiates. Occassionally says something like he's lonely or needs a gf, but he still won't talk to me. He just seems distant and I hate feeling like I'm bothering someone so I've just decided I'm not going to initiate anymore. I hope things work out well for you OP. Try making plans with her? If she flakes then you'll know she's not interested.
>>
File: 1472328509594.jpg (140KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472328509594.jpg
140KB, 720x720px
I'm an expert on this since I've been rejected like 10 times! If there is no concerted effort to contact you then they don't see you as important. I've had girls who had crushes on me and they wouldn't leave me the fuck alone. Trust me, if they like you you will likely know. It isn't anime
>>
File: lell.jpg (14KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
lell.jpg
14KB, 500x316px
>>18676243
Well, this is a little bit off-topic, i think.
But, we, men assume 99% of the time we're bothering you, grills in someway, somehow. So, we're really hesitant when it comes to start a simple conversation, or evem a text message.
Idk, that's just my opinion, i'm just beta like that, so a simple ''hi'' from you really helps.
>>
>>18675860

>How do I know if I'm bothering a girl by talking to her or not?

Stop giving a shit. If your goal is to hook up with her then make attempts to escalate. If she's interested, she'll bite. If she won't, she'll turn you down or just distance herself. Honestly, dude, if you don't even have enough confidence to talk to someone without viewing yourself as a burden to them then you're in a real bad state. Thats classic spineless beta behavior.
>>
>>18676310
Getting any notification from a girl, even a neutral one, completely brightens my day and makes me feel alive
>>
>>18675860
I'm in the same place as OP right now. Thinking of asking someone out. Any advice?
>>
>>18675860
Responding to your attempts to start conversation is polite.

Elaborating on what you said and continuing the conversation shows interest.

If she doesn't want to talk to you, you will definitely be able to tell from her body language and overall demeanor.
>>
your answers are shit, guys. you're forgetting the part that fucks with everyone who hasn't learned this yet:

not bothering her ≠ she is interested in anything romantic.

A girl might enjoy just being polite and still not be interested. But if you start interpreting that general niceness wrong, you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
File: v9mng2p2v0by.jpg (25KB, 652x528px) Image search: [Google]
v9mng2p2v0by.jpg
25KB, 652x528px
>>18676020

2 MONTHS

*ALERT*

*ALERT*

*ALERT*
>>
Oshiete! Galko-chan
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.