[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a gay guy, but most of my circle of friends consists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 56220-Mega_Man_2_(USA)-2.jpg (80KB, 452x396px) Image search: [Google]
56220-Mega_Man_2_(USA)-2.jpg
80KB, 452x396px
I'm a gay guy, but most of my circle of friends consists in straight guys.

Over the past year or so, four different "straight" friends of mine have tried to initiate something with me, sometimes drunk, sometimes sober, either under the pretext that "we're friends so it's fine" or "I'm just curious what it's like".

I want to know: what is the straight guy's thought process in regards to this? Is it normal for a straight guy to have an "experimental" phase? Are they just really starved for sex? Will this ruin our friendship or just remain in the past as a weird incident?
>>
>>18675538
>Is it normal for a straight guy to have an "experimental" phase?

not as normal as your probably hoping. you're right to be cautious.

it also matters, depending on the type of friends you have. Are you all dorks? dudebros?

if your friends were on 4chan, what boards would they likely haunt?

if your answer is /b/ or /pol/, theyre trolling you.
>>
>>18675583
>if your answer is /b/
>trolling

Are you sure? That's probably like the 2nd gayest board on 4chan, after /gif/.
>>
>>18675583

They are all fairly dorky and/or hipstery. None of them have extensive experience with women, but none are virgins, either. Some seem to be under the impression that having a gay experience makes you cool and "worldly".
>>
>>18675606

that wasn't to say there aren't gay people in there. but people who consume the stuff produced by those two boards are at least as interested in troll behavior as anything else, and thats what the question was, getting OP to clarify what kind of people he's got around him
>>18675632
>Some seem to be under the impression that having a gay experience makes you cool and "worldly".

it seems like you already know the answer if you can say that.

being gay to you is a reality.

being gay to them is a curiosity and a social/cultural identity. people who talk about having an 'experience' based around an identity may be well meaning but are clumsy and shallow at best, and borderline SJW world view at worst.
>>
>>18675538
people have their natural orientations towards a particular sex, and then sometimes they're slutty enough to go against it. the biggest thing stopping a 'straight' man from getting off with another man is homophobia in shame. a hole is a hole.

that's not how I operate, but people are just animals, so. I hope this was enlightening for you. I wouldn't respond to their advances unless you want to be a drunken manslut like they are.
>>
>>18675667

Yeah, I guess. I'm just confused because this started happening with a bunch of guys separately over a relatively short period of time. I started wondering if it's "normal" for straight guys to fool around with their gay pals when they're bored.

I have no interest in fucking my friends, to me that seems like an awful idea.
>>
>>18675632
alright then they can go court a man if they have the balls to experiment. don't be some low hanging fruit for these douchebags.

also most of these "hipsters" are just trendy people, not real hipsters.
>>
>>18675538

You might like kinsey.

The first in western civilisation to do a massive, comprehensive, good study on sexuality.

He was a great man but please note that doesnt mean all his findings were correct.

Darwin, the father of evolution, was wrong about a lot and his research was speculative. He put forward great new ideas as a framework but proved nothing.

Anyway, kinsey found no one is totally straight or totally gay. We like sex. Period. There is a spectrum. Cultural wash causes people to pick a side.

If he and his research was to be believed (and it was based on winning the trust of and interviewing 10s if not 100s of thousands of people.) even the straightest man is slightly curious.

Ive never been with a man, i am married to a woman, i have no strong desire or appeal to men, ive gotten laid plenty.

...and ive met a man or two i kind of wanted to experiment with. Nothing that burns in me or keeps me up at night, nothing that bothers me or makes me regretful. But the thought has crossed my mind. Ill say that on my part.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.