[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Q for anyone 20+, is it worth being in a relationship at 20?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 987989df3bae5b0cb4.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
987989df3bae5b0cb4.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
Q for anyone 20+,

is it worth being in a relationship at 20? where do they often lead too? even if the s.o is deeply in love with you loyal af etc. tips for a bro trying to sort his shit out at uni and wondering whether its all that worth it in the end in the prime years of your life.
>>
>>18674791
Your 20s is when you learn how to be a functioning adult. You are going to fuck up; especially in relationships. However what you learn during this time will help you define what you want in a relationship and how to make one work later on.
Also your studying should be more important than relationships at this point.
>>
human relations are not business, you are allowed to listen to your heart at that age, it gets worse as responsibilities pile on you later
>>
I have personally found a meaningful relationship to be much more gratifying in terms of the companionship, stability and maturity it brings to you individually. I take it the prime of your life alludes to the pre-regret that you could have fucked more women. Quality over quantity my friend, you're not gonna care about how much pussy you used to have after you had it and it's gone.
>>
>>18674808
Sorry guys just out the moment so replies might be slow.

Not a regret of fucking more women, just everyone says how the 20's are the prime and older people have that annoying trait of been there done that and consequently, are usually right!

just like hearing experiences from people older than me to make a decision.

Other circumstances have me these second thoughts about an otherwise
>>
If anyone has stories of relationships in their 20's and how they felt about them etc how they turned out that would make for a decent advice thread too
>>
>>18674791
If you're willing to lend out your heart and trust the other person to not crush it, then yeah it's worth it FOR YOU. I can't so relationships are not worth it FOR ME.
>>
>>18674827
Well it's really a personal preference isn't it, and it depends on your relationship with your SO. While dating my gf I have also hitchhiker across the country, go on road trips fairly often and go rock climbing, bought and sail boats. I dont consider having missed out on anything in my 20's due to being in a relationship, and if anything its helped me savour the sweet moments of it as i was a nihikistic prick before i met her. It's up to you what you do with your time and how you make it happen. I don't believe that being in a relationship is a serious factor for spending your time well, so long as you're in a relationship you want to be in.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.