[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate my life. When I look at other people they have such fun,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1489656841356.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489656841356.gif
2MB, 750x750px
I hate my life.
When I look at other people they have such fun, trendy, gorgeous, carefree lives.
I've never lived or had fun.
My days are spend indoors and before you all shout "go outside!"
I feel that I have no right to be outside.

I've had a psychiatrist visit my home for a couple of sessions.
He agrees with me that going out at my age is strange and not seen as acceptable by society.
Hey said that I should be settling down. Have a steady job, a wife, kids, a home.
Going out is something you do between the age of 16-24.
Not at my age of 28.

I've met all this criteria expect on 2 fronts.
I do not have a relationship
I do not have kids yet, and my biological clock is ticking.
Recent studies have shown that over that age of 30 men's sperm are of such back quality it's more likely to have a child with mental defects.

I'm at a loss what to do.
I feel soo much regret for never having experienced my teen / early 20s years.
I was always inside like a recluse.
>>
>>18674766
Do something you aways wanted to do .
>>
Everything you said is pure garbage.

Obvious bait.
>>
You're psychiatrist is full of it. Who gives a damn what society thinks about you. Society once thought slaves were ok. Do what makes you happy and stop comparing yourself to everyone else. I'm 27 with no kids or wife and I'm fine with it. The only one you need to compare to is past iterations of yourself.
>>
>>18674769
I want to go out. Hang out. Go into town.
You know the crap you see in movies and tv series.

But I feel too old. I have no idea where this rule / cut-off point came from. To me going out is something you do 16-24.
>>
>>18674798
Well that's part of your problem. There is no age limit for "going out." If someone told you that it's uncool to eat candy after the age of 12, would you never eat candy again?

Do the things you want, and don't let other people try to stop you.
>>
>>18674798
Oh what I did in my 16-22hmmmm
16-19 playing Dota 2 and csgo high MMR 3675 .
19-21 concentrate on my studies and did something I really regret in college.
21-22 got back playing Dota 2 and working on my indie game.
>>
>>18674798
I still watch cartoons with my children.
>>
>>18674798
>I want to go out. Hang out. Go into town
>But I feel too old.

Anon, there's no such thing as being too old for something unless your age physically prevents you from doing it, like parkour at the age of 90. You're still young and you have your whole life ahead so do try to unfuck yourself, the sooner the better. I would start at local pubs if I were you.
>>
There is nothing wrong with staying indoors in you like doing that. Leave the outdoorsy people to be outside
>>
why do people have to ruin every good picture with that retarded meme frog.
>>
>>18674766
OP, 28 isn't too old for anything or even really old at all. While it's true that there are very few places you can meet new people now, it doesn't mean you don't have a right to go out. Bars are literally made for people of your age group to use as a hangout.
>>
>>18674908
I wanted to experience the clubin' / disco scene.
>>
File: how to be happy.png (103KB, 540x396px) Image search: [Google]
how to be happy.png
103KB, 540x396px
>>18674766
What do you want?
>>
>>18674766
You're only 28, you have another 40-50 years left in you, if not more. Think about what you want to accomplish in the next half a century. Then break it down into smaller steps and work on them one step at a time.
The biggest thing clouding your perception of yourself is your depression.
You need to have a routine(which I suspect you have because of your steady job).
You also need social interaction, I'm sure you're smart enough to devise a way to do that.
Make sure you're physically healthy and eating right.
Just these alone will improve your outlook on life greatly.
>>
>>18674766
>I hate my life.
>When I look at other people they have such fun, trendy, gorgeous, carefree lives.

Know what you mean anon, I live in London in area where beautiful hipsters have been flooding the area for the past 6 (or more) years.

Most of the working class people (and chavs) have been moved out the area so it's basically me, a dude in his late 20s with no fashion sense and usually in his shitty uniform among a sea of trendy, beautiful hipsters with "exotic" accents.

I feel like shit every time I go outside. I almost wish for my area to revert back to the shithole that was always on fire.
>>
File: ae2.png (23KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
ae2.png
23KB, 500x294px
>>18674766
>gr b8 m8.

now go actually see a therapist instead of making one up to pretend you're trying so you get the free pass to bitch.
>>
>>18674766
>When I look at other people they have such fun, trendy, gorgeous, carefree lives.

hey now, to be fair it takes a hell of a lot of time and effort to pretend to have that sort of life and even if you can pull off the appearance youll still be dead and lonely inside just like everyone else.
>>
Define "going out".

If you mean clubbing...well, Imdon't know, I fucking hate clubs. They're loud, obnoxious and I can't understand shit. But go out and go to all the places where people mingle. Go join some fucking groups. I don't know what is available where you are, it's up to you to find out.

But Anon, you have every right to go out and enjoy your life. Just need to know what makes you happy and find the people that will jive with you. Fuck trendy people. Ignore those people. Don't get taken in by glamour.

Then slap your therapist.
>>
>>18674766
Have you tried a hobby like music or sport? I'm a 25 year old NEET and I have started swimming recently.
>>
>>18674809
>did something I really regret in college.

which was?
>>
>>18675125
Probably a pointless degree.
>>
>>18674766
>Recent studies have shown that over that age of 30 men's sperm are of such back quality it's more likely to have a child with mental defects.
I'm pretty sure that isn't true until like 45.
>>
>>18674766
>He agrees with me that going out at my age is strange and not seen as acceptable by society.
>Hey said that I should be settling down. Have a steady job, a wife, kids, a home.
>Going out is something you do between the age of 16-24.
>Not at my age of 28.
Jesus Christ you pay this guy? You believe him? No wonder you still have a shitty outlook on life. He is basically treating you like an aged parent being left in state custody (mental retirement home). He is saying that you have no right to change your life and spend the rest of your days isolated from others, confined indoors.

Go out and socialize with others, find hobbies. Before "I don't have any" go outside dude. Join a gym and really really work your ass off. Go there every day. You will meet people.

Volunteer somewhere. You aint old. That dude has no right to tell someone that they should live indoors and away from others. I am 30 and still single. Marriage is on my mind but I need to find the right one first before I settle down. Even then marriage has an 82% failure rate.

Fire that dude, he treats ya like you are some sort of child molester telling you to stay indoors away from others. Fuck him.
>>
>>18674766

NIGGA THATS A QUARTER LIFE CRISIS FUCK THAT

ITS ACCEPTABLE AF TO GO OUT AND ENJOY YOURSELF WYD

NIGGAS BECOMING DOCTORS AND SHIT AND STARTING LIFE AT 30

SHIT IS LIT AT 28

SHIT ITS ONLY BEEN 7 YEARS SINCE YOU COULD LEGALLY DRINK

YOU JUST HAVE TO BE YOURSELF, BE OPEN TO NEW SHIT AND GET OUT THERE

NIGGA U NEED TO CHILL

-TYLER
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.