[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I threw a condom in the toilet months ago, i never do that but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I threw a condom in the toilet months ago, i never do that but i didnt think about it and now my toilet smells really bad since yesterday, do you think its related or isnt possible because a lot of time has passed?
>>
>>18674692
Are you sure it's the toilet itself and not something around it? I don't think a stuck smelly condom would be able to be smelt past the toilet water. Try and flush it and see if the smell becomes worse at the same time. If the smell doesn't become worse, I think there might be another source of your smell.
>>
>>18674692
No. Cant be a condom if it was months ago.
Do you use chemicals like bleach to clean the toilet?
Have you checked the cistern for any kind of build-up?
Have you checked underneath the toiler to see if it's leaking?
>>
>>18674713
If its not the condom i dont care what it is, gonna call the plumber to check it, would be embarrassing to see him with the condom...thanks
>>
>>18674692
Try to locate the origin of the smell, if it's the water then the condom is probably stuck in the other side of the siphon
>>
>>18675017
Can i fix that?
>>
>>18675219
Wait, I've just read that it was months ago. Then I think calling a plumber would be a good idea, the condom won't be the cause. (but I can't assure you it's not stuck somewhere)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.