[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it alright if your girlfriend wants to go somewhere on a vacation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: mzW9z[1].gif (337KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
mzW9z[1].gif
337KB, 500x345px
Is it alright if your girlfriend wants to go somewhere on a vacation on her own? the situation is that I'll go to Japan with my judo club to travel and train and I've invited her to come with me, but she hates Japan and also dislikes that I do judo, so she asked if it'll be okay if she'll just go somewhere else on her own during this time. I dislike it that she's so un-supportive of what I do, but I said she can go, though it left bitter feeling.
>>
If she doesn't want to go, what's the harm in letting her do her own thing during that time? You don't need to spend every waking moment with her.
>>
>>18674606
That is a very naive point of view
>>
>>18674603
So you can go somewhere on your own but she can't go somewhere on her own? What?
>>
>>18674612
It's only naive if you believe she will do something behind your back. If you think she will cheat/do something scummy what is the point of dating her in the first place? Trust is ESSENTIAL for a relationship to last and for both partners to be happy
>>
>>18674612
If you think that's a naive point of view, then you mustn't have had many healthy relationships
>>
>>18674614
I invited her to come with me, but she didn't. And besides, she'll be going on a vacation, like beach or something and I'll be going to Japan to practice judo with my club. And I'd love for her to come with me, maybe watch a few practices and in the free time we'd hang out and see things there.
>>
File: leatherwall.jpg (334KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
leatherwall.jpg
334KB, 1920x1200px
>>18674612
You're mentally ill/cognitively distorted

>>18674619
So much this.
>>
>>18674622
I still don't understand what the problem is. It's not her fault that your trip is for a particular reason.
>>
>>18674622
Yeah, but she doesn't want to. So why is that a huge deal? Stop wallowing in your own neuroses and consider her feelings for a moment.
>>
>>18674622
You're not available during that period of time, it would make no sense to invite you.

She doesn't want to come with you - she's not interested in Japan or in your Judo thing. While it is fair to wish she'd support you, I don't think it's fair to expect her to spend a lot of money and time to do something she has virtually no interest in and spend time around you and your judo friends.
>>
>>18674634
She won't be spending any money, I'm paying for all of our expenses and we live together. And I've been doing judo for around 9 years and she never supported it, even though I really like it, like that's my thing. Never came to championships to cheer me on or something like this.
>>18674626
>>18674628
Well, I guess you're right. I'm not questioning her loyalty at all here, I'm confident she won't cheat on me, but it just feels bad that she doesn't want to come with me and will go on her own during that time when I'll be going to Japan, so we can't come together. I felt kinda betrayed when she asked me if she could go somewhere during that time on her own.
>>
>>18674603
Depends on the place. Don't let her go to some third world country.
>>
>>18674648
She could be being a huge cunt about this like, trying to stop you from going, giving you ultimatums and being a huge bitch and complaining about it since you said she doesn't like you doing judo anyway, but guess what, she's not. She's not trying to control you, or stop you or decide what you do. You should give her the same respect. She just doesn't wanna fucking go on this trip. Her life actually doesn't revolve around you and she wants to try something on her own since you're gonna be unavailable. That's a GOOD thing in this case. You are doing you, let her do her. Get over it.
>>
>>18674603
Either you spend 24 hours a day watching her or you trust her completely. There are no third options.
>>
>>18675126
if you read the thread you would know this isn't about trust, he's just disappointed his girl won't go with him

One more question OP, if she doesn't go to Japan you are not paying for HER personal vacation are you? That would be fucked up, don't do that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.