[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice on what pictures to choose for Tinder. ht

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: tinder-android.jpg (14KB, 256x256px)
tinder-android.jpg
14KB, 256x256px
Need some advice on what pictures to choose for Tinder.

http://imgur.com/a/ns0E8

Note: The group pictures won't be censored on Tinder, just on here.

Any feedback welcome.
>>
>>18674487
Cut on the pics with heavy filters.

I like the last two pics and the group one.
You're pretty cute, anon.
>>
>>18674493
So no go on the first one for example? I thought that was my best one
>>
>>18674487
You look like you'll die alone.
>>
File: GmlvwmI.jpg (89KB, 784x708px)
GmlvwmI.jpg
89KB, 784x708px
>>18674518
>>
>>18674487
The filters aren't good imo but most of the rest are fine. How tall are you? I'm not asking to be a jerk, but it's pretty important for many women on that app.
>>
>>18674644
5'8"

Which would you use?
>>
>>18674487
>using filters
>>
Aren't you scared these anons might find you and kill you? Why you posting pics m8?
>>
>>18674832
It's my biggest fear next to dying alone, so it's a paradox.
>>
From the top to bottom, pics
1 - Says "I have friends, I smile, I enjoy my days".
From 3 to 7 - Any of those are good, they show you like to travel and do exercises. The one I liked the most here is 5, good view, but you sadly is not smiling.
The last one - This one is great! Shows you go after stuff and is a competitive person (this points that you are confident).
>>
>>18674848
DO note that the first pic should be one of only you! Don't put pic number one as the cover of the profile, and you could also cut it so less of your friends appear, just their faces close to you smiling is enough.
>>
>>18674832
>Aren't you scared these anons might find you and kill you? Why you posting pics m8?
usually anons on 4chan are pretty constructive when you post pics of yourself and nobody comes off as creepy. not sure about lurkers of course
>>
>>18674848
8 or 9 is a no go then?
>>
>>18674866
Hmm... The only ones that I think are no go is 3 and 4. That's because they don't bring emotions to the person seeing it. No good view, nothing really happening... There's no message.

I don't like putting pics of just my face there... I mean, what does it say really? Nothing much, after all, they'll see your face in other pics.
Still, you could put them there, it's not like they won't like you because of it...

Anon, please keep in mind that this is just my opinion... If you think any of the pics should be there, put it there.
>>
I like the fourth picture the best. None of them are bad but in some of the pictures I at least get the vibe that you are feeling awkward. Eg in the first picture you are kind of looking away not looking in the camera. Last picture has more of an "okay yes, take the picture" feeling for me than that you are really glad. Fourth picture to me is where you look most relaxed and look into the camera. If you do not find it easy to take a confident and natural picture facing the camera straight then I recommend a sort of "shy" picture where you have downcast eyes but are facing the camera. Basically no straight eye contact but you can still see what your view would be sitting opposite of you.

Hope this makes sense.
>>
>>18674487
probably number 2 and 6
a pic in the middle of a group of male fiends (leader style shit) would be good too
>>
>>18674880
also, a serious face from time to time and not that beta smile would probably help you improve
>>
>>18674875
I'm asking for advice since I find it hard to judge pictures of myself. So thanks for the input, I appreciate it.

I just don't know if 8 is good, I kinda want to show off that I work out without having a full on shirtless picture.

>>18674877
>>18674880
Thanks man.
>>
>1 Margaritaville
I like your expression here, you look approachable. I'm not a huge fan of pictures with other girls or with alcohol involved.

>2 Hammock
This one makes you look like a fat neckbeard, abort abort. Hammocks are cool though. Just wish you had a different angle

>3 Backpacking with Mom
Nice picture. Good, soft lighting, good angle on your face, shows that you hike. Is that your mom? It's a good sign when a guy gets along with his mom.

>4 Backpacking on bridge
Again, good lighting and angle. Your eyes are a little wide here in a crazy-way, and your lazy eye is more noticeable. Not that you'd want to be with a bitch who didn't like your lazy eye.

>5 Bandanna man
I like the different lighting here. In combination of a picture with soft lighting, it gives a better view of what you look like in 3D. This also shows off your nice cheek bones and jaw line.

>6 Sign in the Shadows
I'm less of a fan of this lighting. But the sign does give an easy conversation starter for a girl.

>7 Hands in armpits
Beautiful landscape. I like the dramatic lighting- since this is a full body pic, your face doesn't need to be detailed. Shows that you're fairly in shape, nice nice. Are you pushing out your biceps so that they look larger than they are?

>8 Nude in the sun
Where's your shirt, man?

>9 Chin up
Shows off your jaw, nice lighting, nice hair

>10 Medal
You look thinner here than in your other photos. Is this an old pic or a newer one? The light shirt and pose shows off your body better than the other full body pic
>>
>>18674902
>I kinda want to show off that I work out without having a full on shirtless picture
not him and not a tinder pro (but also not a virgin) but i think on those apps a bit of boldness is welcomed, if you show off a little is fine, a shirtless shot isnt that much if your build is worth it
after all you are at a market showing your goods, if you want people to pay well you will have to do some marketing
>>
>>18674903
>3
Not my mom, a person in my hiking group though.

>7
I am pretty buff but I think the shirt arm tuck and the pose makes them look big.

>8
It was hot

Thanks for the input.
>>
So I tried rearranging them in the order they should appear.

Last picture is still up for grabs.

Any changes I should make to the order? Are there better suited first pictures?
>>
>>18674487
You still look like you'll die alone OP, just give up.
>>
>>18674487
Anon: nigga you ugly.
>>
>>18675846
>>18675835
Thanks man
>>
>>18675835
>>18675846
Why you gotta be that way?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.