[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every fucking time. I realized a few months ago that I let people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Every fucking time. I realized a few months ago that I let people cross my boundaries, treat me badly, and I do nothing about it except hope it'll go away. I stopped putting up with it, but now every time I tell people to fuck off they say WOW, WHY ARE YOU BEING SO SERIOUS IT WAS JUST A JOKE THAT I

>INTENTIONALLY SPOILED THAT MOVIE JUST TO MAKE YOU MAD
>CALL YOU NAMES IN FRONT OF PEOPLE
>LIE ABOUT YOU
>WASTE YOUR TIME
>OPENLY SAY I USE YOU AND GIVE NOTHING IN RETURN

I know you don't know the particulars, but what the fuck might be going on here? Is this normally how people behave when you draw a line in the sand?
>>
people are not generally going to like losing power over you
>>
>>18674439
So just stay the course and it'll eventually blow over?
>>
>>18674434
Learn to distinguish between banter and when people actually try to insult you.

If they insulted you, you angry and they got angey that you got angry, well find new friends
>>
>>18674434
>what the fuck might be going on here?
People dont like being opposed, so naturally they will get all defensive. Also if you were introduced as a doormat, then people will treat that way or subsequently try to beat you back into that position.

Maybe explain it to people why its upsetting you or maybe realize some battles are worth getting worked up for and some arent.
Maybe just not hang out with shitty people?
>>
>>18674434
The person you're referring to is a piece of shit who is purposely trying to tear you down to make themselves feel big. You should avoid them as much as possible.
>>
>>18674434
They do that because it's a defense mechanism they do when the person finally calls them out on their bullshit. They hope you're such a weak willed individual that you'll let it go if they state that "it's just a joke"
Some people are just sociopathic assholes who only feel happy by making others unhappy.
>>
>>18674434
Read up about narcissists. These cunts are everywhere and that's exactly what they do. Cut them out of your life like the cancerous tumors they are.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.