[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it appropriate to have friends from the opposite gender if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

b) or to go out with them drinking without your partner?
c) same as b), but accompanied by your same sex friends
>>
>>18674424
Yes, it is appropriate.
I don't think it is appropriate to get wasted in general, but if you can handle yourself after a beer I don't see the problem with going out for a drink with them either - with our without same gender friends.
>>
Is it you being controlling and shitty or your s/o?
Yes, it's fucking normal to have friends. You don't just drop your friends once you get in a relation unless you're a shitty person.
>>
ask your boyfriend about this

>but 4chan said its ok
isn't gonna fly
>>
>>18674424
There is literally no difference between a male and female friend provided you are both only interested in being friends. If there's obvious sexual tension then you're allowed to bitch, but if you've got a long time opposite-sex friend you've never even hooked up with it's literally a non-issue.
>>
>>18674441
They are not long time friends
>>
>>18674449
Is their friendship dynamic purely platonic or they act like they're more than friends?
Consider things like how much they text, what they talk about, the tone they have when they talk, and such things. Would they do the same if their friend was of the same gender?
>>
>>18674424
Of course it's appropriate.
Men and women are friends all the time, and it's controlling and neurotic for a partner to ask that you not be friends with people of the opposite gender.
>>
>roasties are obsessed with having the potential to cheat in their boyfriends. it gives them power.
>>
>>18674914
t. male roasty who ruined a true love by cucking gf on a weekly basis while pretending its absolutely normal.
>>
>>18674424
Friends yes, acquaintances no, ex's no, "friends" that want you, NO. If you are honest and not selfish you know the difference without your partner pointing out the obvious.
>>
>>18674424
as long as you dont use them for passive aggressive manipulation, it's fine
>>
it's impossible, someone on one side wants to fuck.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.