[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want my girlfriend to go toa nude yoga class with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_7257.jpg (78KB, 350x234px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7257.jpg
78KB, 350x234px
I don't want my girlfriend to go toa nude yoga class with men. It's basically a weekly group by our college. Am I being unreasonable?
>>
I don't think that's unreasonable. If I had a gf wanting to do that I'd probably explain to her that it makes me uncomfortable.
>>
Those things are usually pretty innocent and anyone acting remotely sexual/creepy is kicked out immediately.

Plus, are you seriously threatened by the kind of guys who go to naked yoga on a weekly basis?
>>
>>18674319
The only reason men would be there is to get off on seeing women naked
>>
Why don't you just go with her?
>>
>>18674331
This.
Stop being a beta.
>>
>>18674325
Which they'd get immediately kicked out for. They're pretty strict about that kind of thing.

You realize that the men at naked yoga are much more likely to be gay, right?

Also this >>18674331
>>
>>18674289
Kek I remember a thread like this from a few months ago. Long story short, OP found out his gf was cheating on him at one of those things. Big surprise that a naked woman wanting to be around naked guys cheated right?
>>
>>18674289
nude yoga classes are basically just for hook ups, sorry OP
>>
>>18674340
Yeah, if this is real, OP needs to fucking drop her. It's not even on him to express how her intent is fucked up for a committed relationship.

On to the next one, OP.
>>
>>18674289
>nude yoga class
> weekly group by our college

What the hell is happening to universities?
>>
>>18674387
Universities are fine, Murrican college though? Shits always been weird.

>guys paddling each other and asking for more
>>
>>18674391
"Thank you sir, may I have another?"
>>
>>18674387
I meant that it's located by our college not at
>>
>>18674289
Yes. She's not going to get into an orgy at a nude yoga class. Stop being a prude. If you feel so defensive about it, go with her and make sure.
>>
>>18674463
People in relationships shouldn't be getting naked around other people. That is crossing boundaries.
>>
I'm seriously worried about some of you people. Should you be worried? No. Should you allow her to go? Absolutely not. I'm sorry to say this but if she was a good girlfriend she wouldn't want to go to a co-ed nude yoga class.

>"but anon, it's not like there's going to be an orgy"

Eat my ass. Your relationship partner should not be getting naked for anyone other than the doctor and for you.
>>
>>18674512
Let me guess your a man who thinks it's ok for men in relationships to dance at chipendales
>>
I'm not going to get too much into this because last time I posted about something like this I got mobbed by lefty retards.
Draw a line right now OP, that or leave her. It doesn't matter what these other homos think, you are in control of your woman.
>>
File: catmilk.jpg (44KB, 638x629px) Image search: [Google]
catmilk.jpg
44KB, 638x629px
>>18674319
this. ive been to several. it's mostly gay men and guys who are extremely spiritual. no one even got hard, it's just not a sexual thing. i think even if a straight guy were there they'd be too nervous about it to be aroused. if anyone were to do ogle or start jerking off, they'd not only be kicked out immediately, they'd have the police called on them. that's not somewhere a masturbator would go anyway, as it'd be very easy to get arrested with that many witnesses. that's more of a subway/alleyway/street thing. this is a hippie thing. i wouldnt expect most people to understand it, but it's just -not- sexual, it's about being comfortable in your skin, unlearning shame, and doing new things that may be difficult. there are lots of nude or mostly nude tribes, and historically we didn't wear clothing for millions of years. while society today inherently associates nudity with sexuality, it's just not objectively true.

OP, it's totally understandable to be uncomfortable with this, especially considering your societal upbringing and how we as a culture associate nudity with sex. However, there are a few things to consider. Firstly, if you restrict her behavior in any way that's not totally voluntary and her idea, that's going to cause resentment, period. She'll likely be at least a little angry that you allowed your insecurities to overtake you. It seems your concern is that this is something sexual for her or for the other men, and it just isn't- by definition these groups are completely nonsexual. So while your emotions around it totally make sense, I think it would be wise here to step outside of what you're comfortable with and not protest her journey to self-actualization and spirituality. She'll probably really respect you for it. Unfortunately a really common psychological principle is that the guy who tries to shelter his girl ends up being resented and found less attractive. If you're dating her, I think that must mean you trust her (or you should).
>>
>>18674331
>>18674319
this
>>
>>18674340
If his girlfriend is going to cheat she's already the type of scumbag bitch that would do that. Going to a nude yoga class isn't going to change her personality.
>>
>>18674506
Maybe for you. Maybe she doesn't think her nudity in public doing something entirely non-sexual is sexual in any way. Just because it turns you on to see her naked doesn't automatically make her nudity sexual.

Stop being such a prude. If it's a boundary you're not willing to compromise, go find a fellow prude who hates being naked.
>>
>>18674517
Some women are like dogs, and some are like cats. Ever try to put a leash on a cat? How'd that work out for you?
>>
>>18674517
>you are in control of your woman
>>>/pol/
>>>/trash/
>>>/r/eddit
>>>/r/donald
>>
>>18674531
>le stop being such a prude
You guys should go ingest bleach. Nudity is sexual.
>>
>>18674533
I'm not going go engage with you because arguing with leftists is like arguing with 4 year olds, its relentless and they never accept they're wrong.
>>
>>18674535
Is it?

Video NSFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMbDhFzgJ_k
>>
File: Spinet-venetian-lacquering2.jpg (167KB, 763x741px) Image search: [Google]
Spinet-venetian-lacquering2.jpg
167KB, 763x741px
>>18674538
OP's gf doesn't sound like the obedient, submissive, "redpilled" type. It would be unwise to attempt to force a woman to "obey" if she's not inclined to do so. This is basic psychology.
>>
>>18674535
No, YOU find nudity sexual. Plenty of people don't find simple nudity graphically sexual.

stop

being

such

a

prude
>>
why are you the boyfriend of a degenerate lowlife? is it because you're not so sterling yourself?
>>
File: can you milk me greg.jpg (635KB, 2904x1944px) Image search: [Google]
can you milk me greg.jpg
635KB, 2904x1944px
>>18674547
This is a rude post but I agree with it. Historically, for millions of years, as apes and people (and still as tribal humans today) we did not wear clothing. Animals don't wear clothes, do you think this is sexual to all horses at all times?
>>
There's nothing we should be shameful about with our bodies, but we live in a society where there are different expectations and comfort levels from person to person. For me, I would not be comfortable attending or allowing my SO to attend (obviously I would let her because she's her own person and I can't make her decisions for her, but I would not be happy about it).

OP you're not being unreasonable. If the relationship was already straining I would be on the lookout and her attending would be a mark against her. But that's just me, it's possible to have a relationship that's open enough I'm sure for one or both partners to get naked in public. It's not that unusual, but I would want women I'm acquainted with covering themselves in public.
>>
She sounds like pump n dump material.
>>
>>18674522
underrated post
>>
File: classical15.jpg (622KB, 1920x1182px) Image search: [Google]
classical15.jpg
622KB, 1920x1182px
>>18674562
This is balanced and reasonable. I think the key point to highlight is that
>I would let her because she's her own person and I can't make her decisions for her
Once you go down the road of preventing your partner from doing things, you just pave the road for resentments. No one likes being told what to do.

>>18674570
Thanks, I'm glad you get it.

I think 4chan (and our society as a whole) is incredibly insecure. That's not an insult to anyone here, it's just a reality of [the current year]. The idea that this situation would somehow turn into something sexual is about as dubious as the idea that having a job with male coworkers would turn sexual. If the woman is the type of person to do that, it's going to happen anyway, she's already morally defunct, a yoga class isn't going to be the game changer.
>>
File: 1364105641577.jpg (130KB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
1364105641577.jpg
130KB, 500x459px
>>18674289
>I don't want my girlfriend to go toa nude yoga class with men. It's basically a weekly group by our college. Am I being unreasonable?
>nude yoga class with men
>college
Kek... Such things actually exist?? Hahahahhahahaha.
>>
File: classical8.jpg (1MB, 2240x1400px) Image search: [Google]
classical8.jpg
1MB, 2240x1400px
>>18674586
This is pretty common in California, Oregon, Washington and New England. See
>>18674522
>>
>>18674289
just be a man and tell her not to go, who the hell would want their girlfriend seen naked by other men i wouldn't care if they're gay or even eunuchs
>>
>>18674517
this, great to see other men around these parts
>>
File: 1478767935832.jpg (16KB, 322x365px) Image search: [Google]
1478767935832.jpg
16KB, 322x365px
OP this thread is full of hippie bullshit that does not apply to the rest of the world

Dykes and betas gaslighting you into thinking having boundaries is "insecure"

People in happy, monogamous relationships with mutual boundaries and expectations makes *them* insecure

It is entirely reasonable to think that something is odd about naked women surrounded by naked men, especially when it's your naked man/woman

It literally does not matter if the nudity is sexual or not

Even if they theoretically kick men out of the class for ogling they don't have to hit on her *in* the class

Tell her no or else you'll look back to this moment after she cheats on you and hate yourself for not seeing something so fucking obvious to the rest of the world
>>
File: aspic.jpg (95KB, 1500x801px) Image search: [Google]
aspic.jpg
95KB, 1500x801px
>>18674676
-_________-
see
>>18674526
>>
You can tell her no, but she is well within her rights to tell you to fuck off. I know I would.
>>
to all the bitches defending the thot that is op's gf: if the roles were switched you would go NUTS so go and neck yourselves
OP forbid it or dump her ass
>>
>>18674679
>"see
>>18674526"

Yeah I saw that already; my conclusion is that you are obnoxiously naive

Do relationships degrade over time or are they doomed from the start? I acknowledge both can happen but you think the former does not exist

>>18674688
>"You can tell her no, but she is well within her rights to tell you to fuck off. I know I would."
man i bet this thread would be a lot different if it were a girl uncomfortable with what her boyfriend were doing
>>
>>18674319
top kek

>fat unattractive guy goes to naked class
>ewww creep

>chad thundercock stays and fucks one a week because hes just such a yoda enthusiast

sauna or naked beaches are acceptable although prefered to do it with your so
naked yoga class is a women hunting ground for chads
>>
I agree with >>18674315. If she knows this makes you that uncomfortable she would not do it. On the other hand if she did this before getting in a relationship with you then it's her hobby and maybe you can try going with her. Did she do nude stuff before she met you?
>>
>>18674703
>>18674702
Nice assumptions. My boyfriend does what he feels like because I don't own him. If I was so insecure that I felt it necessary to micromanage what he can or can't do, I'm obviously too immature to be in an adult relationship.
>>
>>18674555
There's a reason you'd get a fine for walking around naked in the streets
>>
Essentially you just need to drop her
>>
>>18674522
>we didn't wear clothing for millions of years
Homo sapiens exists since around 80'000 to 50'000 years and clothing is a defining trait for this species.
>>
>>18674707
did he ever go to naked yoga lessons or stripbars multiple times just for the lulz and you all fine with it? if not, you better not blabber your shit around
>>
>>18674707
Nice assumption that OP is micromanaging his gf.
>>
>>18674289
I do yoga, understand nude yoga but not in a class and especially not coed yoga. Not for sexual reasons but do not want to view man ass and balls. Otherwise this is the last place you should be worried. I participated in a wet T Shirt contest during Spring Break and my bf got angry and understand that it was inappropriate but I doubt he would be concerned with nude yoga.
>>
>Sign up for an activity that isn't widely accepted in society
Well, she gotta live with the fact that you might not accept it. It's as simple as that. Doesn't matter if it is innocent or not.
If you go counter-culture you risk going against your acquaintances, friends, family and partner.
>>
>>18674289
>college
>nude yoga
I don't even know how th satirize this degeneracy anymore. Your gf just wants to show off her cunt and attract an alpha. There is absolutely no reason to not fucking wear shorts and shirts there ffs.

Dump that thot.
>>
>>18674463
Not stretching your vag into som strangers face and claiming it's (((yoga))) is beeing prude in todys world. What a time to be alive.
>>
>>18674588
>pic relateds to the degrading act of not letting slav women wear cloths to claim nudity is absolutely normal

You would make a great (((Ferengi))).
>>
ABSOLUTELY BAN HER ASS

>she isnt going to find a hippie chad with a big doing.

shes asking if she can cuck you
>>
>>18674702
THIS 100%

SLUTS ARE MAD WE ARENT BRAINWASHED BY JEWS ANYMORE!!!!!!
>>
>>18674707
your poor boyfriend probably doesn't do shit

women are far more expecting and micromanaging than men, we used to laugh at it in sitcoms because we knew it was true but it was all good because we loved you anyway

you're a lyin bitch
>>
>>18674289
>nude yoga
Why the fuck? Drop her now. The amount of retards in this thread is baffling.
>>
>>18674289
An insecure man and the typical sexual jealously and possessiveness perpetuated by men. When will men get it through their thick skull women do not belong to them?
>>
>>18674842
>why do guys get jealous when i go see my other boyfriend?

neck yourself its too late for you race traitor
>>
>>18674331
This. In fact that sounds hot as fuck and I'd go to such a thing with my girl and then drag her off for sweaty tantric sex after. If she's opposed to you going with her, theeen you might have a bit of a problem.
>>
>>18674850
Don't have another bf but that has nothing to do with possessiveness and sexual jealously for 99% of men. That is why you men inquire about relationships and sexual relationships with other men long before you knew YOUR gf existed. Men think a woman is born and must be pure just in case you find her. Then when you do if another man as much as speaks or looks at her she's a slut. You forget women are your equal not your possession.
>>
>>18674842
Agreed, should just drop her asap
>>
>>18674331
This, do it OP, just don't get insecure if you're smaller than the other dudes
>>
>>18674920
face it. women are low iq retards who cant make anything of any worth. they use their looks to manipulate and deceive men into doing their bidding. when they are bored, they go and throw themselves on the nearest brute. men have to train women like dogs to be obedient, otherwise cheating is guaranteed. a dog doesnt know that chasing cars is bad; they either learn by negative reinforcement or by directly getting hit by a car.
>>
>>18674289
OBVIOUS BAIT IS OBVIOUS

wtf, guuuuuys
>>
femanon come give me some advice
>>18674837
>>
>>18674951

Lol. Women are a hive mind and act in perfect unison working towards the same common goal. All 2 women have the same interests education and evil scheme.

You really live in this fantasy universe?
Just how much better does it make you feel about what a failure you are?
>>
>>18674951
>women are low iq retards that easily manipulate men but somehow men are the smart ones

men logic everyone
>>
>>18674975
no mamal has a hivemind you low iq roasty.
its a matter of realising that you are useless, but you can give men your hole if they feed you dollar bills and pina colada.
simple minds want simple things, and use simpleton techniques to aquire them.
>>
>>18674977
>men built civilization
>women built feminism

compare the two
>>
>>18675008

I was being extremely sarcastic and i thought it was obvious.
>>
>>18674977
men see the manipulation because they are smart, but they are stuck on the catch 22.
their biology needs you. you are the sub unit of the species that carries the reproductive organs. thats all you evolved to do.
jews convinced everyone that you were capable of handling your own affairs without stuffing yourself full of cocks and ruining society, but that didnt work out clearly.
>>
>>18675023
lol i know. its just sweeter to btfo your shitty jokes and prove how low iq you are.
>>
>>18675038
My point was this and youre reinforcing this:
Generalizing never applies to any individual. Almost never. You've archetyped all women in a way that suggests you think you can apply a generalization to every individual.

You mentioned cheating for example, well if we generalized men the way youre generalizing women i could say without a doubt youre a cheater based on your logic because a lot of men cheat. But when its pointed at your demographic its no longer self serving so you see the flaw in it.

I also question your ability to make accurate judgements of anyone, because you've decided i have a low IQ. Even if I did, youve been provided with zero tangible information about me that would count as any evidence at all to what my IQ really could be.

If IQ even mattered for anything in the way of quality of human or being right or wrong about anything (it doesnt).

But if I were to take general observations and apply them, id say every person ive ever met who thinks and talks like you is a sad scared insecure little man with no real accomplishments and needs to lash out and talk about IQ and how shitty women are to affirm your value.
>>
>>18675054
>thinks doing the downward dog naked like a bitch in heat is acceptable behaviour
you btfo everything by just this. seriously. go to church you wasted out husk of a human bean.
>>
>"he called me a slut"
>"he must be a virgin"

the world you think you live in is a lie. the prettyboy down the road thinks exactly like me as well, but he's too nice to tell you.
>>
and this is part of the problem.

women are so stubborn and feel so entitled to whoring, that they literally cant understand that men might disapprove.

enter the kikes and we have a perfect storm of racemixing.

the niggers wont judge you, just look at their disgusting degenerate rap videos. you can stuff yourself with all the cock you like (in your imagination). reality hits a low iq bitch real fast when they find out that they are dating a real chimp pimp, who is so traditional that they will beat you.
>>
>>18674842
It's not about owning women it's about bounties of relationship. Women would get jealous if their boyfriend went to a naked yoga group.
>>
>Am I being unreasonable?

No.

Please ignore the rest of this retarded thread.
>>
>>18674710
I'm fine with that
>>
>>18674289
the fact that she even wants to do this would be sufficient reason to terminate the relationship for me
>>
*dumb*? naked yoga discussed as if it was a normal day activity. fucking animals.
>>
Hey OP, just ask get this:

Why NAKED yoga?

Tell her you're not interested in being with someone who is going to expose herself to others in public, regardless of the situation. Yoga is fine, it's the naked that isn't.
>>
>>18674289

there's such a thing? that seems like a disaster waiting to happen
>>
>>18675820

The sad part is that this is really a part of a much bigger problem with society in general. Because she is afraid of being forward/breaking up with him, she'll do everything else that she can to make it obvious/make him miserable until he does the hard part.
>>
The absolute state of milenials...Jesus thirty fucking Christ society got cucked
>>
>>18674289

Nude yoga? Holy shit yes there is nothing wrong with telling her no.
>>
>>18674920
>Not wanting your GF to go to a nude yoga class is now the same as not wanting her to have basic social interactions with other men.
How can someone honestly believe this
>>
>>18676136
i googled it thinking this was fake but nope, its a very real trend
>>
>>18674289
wtf? why are there nude yoga classes? that's fucking creepy and gross.
seems like your gf is looking for attention. as a female, i would never do something like that and i'd most likely dump my bf if he wanted to do it. i think even if i told him id be uncomfortable with it and he said ok i won't do it, there would still be the uneasiness in the back of my mind thinking he'd go but wouldnt tell me.
>>
>>18676183
>that's fucking creepy and gross.

not to them, they probably think its progressive and liberating and they would say you're perverted and a loser for thinking it's something gross
>>
>>18674289
A lot of people fuck each other due to yoga, the trainers are very hands-on and they use it to their advantage. Nude yoga is an obvious red flag. I wouldn't let my girl go to yoga without me if it was a male teacher, never mind a naked one, they constantly fuck their pupils.
>>
>>18676232
Some one has been confusing porn with reality again.
>>
why doesn't op just go with her? yoga is nice.
>>
>>18676244

that's actually the best answer here
>>
File: 20170831_180014.png (4MB, 1080x1573px) Image search: [Google]
20170831_180014.png
4MB, 1080x1573px
>>18674532
Pic related it's my cat on a leash. Worked out great
>>
>>18676248
plot twist: op goes to the class, leaves gf at home.

sorry, did i just get carried away?
>>
>>18676242
Get out into the real world you fridge. I know 6 yoga teachers on a first name basis and the only one who isn't ALWAYS fucking a pupil is the female teacher. You know those athletic guys who are spiritual, post-modern and cool? They treat women worse than the average truck driver and half of them look like Antonio Banderas.

My girl wouldn't want a 10/10 'free-spirit' gymnast gently moving my thighs and pushing against me, and for good reason. I'm sure as fuck gonna reciprocate that.
>>
>>18675014
>men didn't allow women to do things men would do because inferiority complex
>men are superior because of this somehow
>>
>>18676281
oh god, what sort of yoga classes are those? i've been to a few, but they just verbally instruct us on how to adjust our posture... thank god. i would kick if some random ass yoga teacher touched me.
>>
>>18674522
>no one even got hard
I call bullshit simply because I've gotten boners for reasons I'm still unsure of.
>>
File: 1489541129164.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489541129164.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>18675014

>women birthed and raised the men who built civilization

>a woman invented the concept of the computer you're currently using to call women useless
>>
>>18676299
To be fair, my experiences are mainly in the south of France, but physically correcting people's posture is pragmatic and seems to be normal/useful. Yoga, while being great, can give sleazy and fake people a platform and a position of physical and (in the lamest classes) spiritual authority. Those things aren't a great mix.
>>
>>18676232

I think you watch too many movies, anon.
>>
>>18676281
>You know those athletic guys who are spiritual, post-modern and cool?

No. I don't. I don't know a single one of them. I know a single yoga instructor, and he's a skinny, awkward, and vegan. Yuck.
>>
>>18676327
>>18676299
>>18676281

I'm waiting for someone to bring up the fact that if you trust your girlfriend and she's a decent human being who is committed to you then none of this is an issue.

Also, what you're talking about sounds like porn. I do a lot of yoga and I never see what you're talking about.
>>
>>18674951
So have you never had a girlfriend, or did the one girlfriend you had cheat on you?
>>
>>18676329
see:
>>18676281
>>18676327
>>
>>18676340

I'm going to guess that he had a oneitis all throughout high school and when she finally turned him down senior year and started dating someone else he went full autist.
>>
>>18676291
If you don't let others do something because you think only you can do it it's a superiority complex, so what you say is true.

Men have a superiority complex and that makes them superior, some how. Don't ask me how it works.
>>
>>18676343

I've still never seen what you're talking about except in slap-stick romcoms. Also, in my area, any instructor caught rubbing and grinding against unaware students would immediately be put out of business. I don't know how they do it in the south of France but sexual assault committed in plain view of 20 other people is universally frowned upon in my general area.
>>
>>18676336
In my experience, young, attractive people fuck a lot. Trust is a none issue, if I try hard enough I can make someone attracted to me if they are in a relationship or not, and I don't have shit on a lot of people out there. Attitudes towards cheating are changing, good people are better at justifying poor behaviour to themselves and often set up plan Bs or emotional surrogates for their partners. I'm probably insecure, but it makes me feel uncomfortable if someone is hitting on my girlfriend. I am experienced enough to know that this isn't a "male" emotion, plenty of women feel the same.

And if you don't see how yoga could be a charged environment, I feel a little sorry for you.
>>
>>18676366
And now we've figure it out: Anon is talking out his ass, pretending that his fantasies are real.
>>
File: Lightning Pepe.jpg (974KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Lightning Pepe.jpg
974KB, 2000x2000px
>>18676325
>Ada Lovelace
>Invented the concept of the computer
>Concept
Lol
>>
>>18676366

>Trust is a none issue, if I try hard enough I can make someone attracted to me if they are in a relationship or not

Then you're dealing with shitty people, plain and simple. If you can "make" someone cheat on their partner with you it has less to do with your raw sexual energy and more to do with the fact that they're untrustworthy, deceitful people.

>Attitudes towards cheating are changing

I completely disagree. I think being a lying sack of shit who has no problem violating their partner's trust for a quick sexual experience has held a static position in the moral spectrum for quite a while.

>And if you don't see how yoga could be a charged environment, I feel a little sorry for you.

And if you don't see how being a decent human being that doesn't want to cheat on their partner completely negates everything you're talking about then I feel a little sorry for you. The only way your argument makes any sense is if you go into every situation just assuming that everyone is going to cheat if pushed hard enough. I just don't agree with that assessment.
>>
>>18676374
Dude, most people who've had plenty of long term relationships have been cheated on and in my experience Yoga teachers are marginally more trustworthy than personal trainers and considerably less trustworthy than flirty colleagues. I don't know what kind of wholesome Amish-attire yoga you go to, but my experiences are different to yours and no less valid.
>>
>nude yoga

What the fuck? This is a thing?
>>
File: 1482734410417.jpg (279KB, 550x791px) Image search: [Google]
1482734410417.jpg
279KB, 550x791px
>>18676325
>women birthed and raised the men who built civilization
yeah don't credit the father or their male teachers or anything you dyke

>a woman invented the concept of the computer
Atanasoff isn't a woman and Ada did not make the difference engine, not that the DE even counts

>>18676336
>"I'm waiting for someone to bring up the fact that if you trust your girlfriend and she's a decent human being who is committed to you then none of this is an issue"

we have brought this up before and we concluded that "commitment" can degrade over time and that you're a moron

no one in /adv/ seems able to grasp that nonideal things can happen

they just sit there going "why would people think that" or "nobody thinks that" or "if this then that" or "people don't act like that" but not in a Socratic irony way, it's more like in a shock kind of way where they just sit there going "how could this happen"

well, it did happen, military wives cheat, and all you can say is "she was a scumbag in the first place." implicitly insulting the guy for marrying a girl he couldn't tell was a scumbag. except now she's not merely alone, she's showing her pussy to complete strangers on a weekly basis

You talk like nobody can become a cheater over time, fucking hell get fucking real dipshit
>>
>>18676389

I think the general consensus is that, while you completely believe what you are saying, nobody else knows what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>18676379
I don't consider people who cheat to be that bad, I mean, there's career criminals out there. You might be dealing with a higher quality of person than I do, but finding someone who is unwaveringly loyal and has good impulse control is actually quite hard. Someone who cheats is someone who has fucked up. That describes all of us.

Also, I don't mind it if someone I'm with is insecure about some stuff, or needs re-assuring. I'll change my behavour for someone I love, even if I maybe shouldn't have to. Is it to much to ask the same from a "good" partner? OP is talking about his girlfriend going to naked yoga for fucks sake, can't it be said that if she really cared about his feelings she's try and see things from his perspective, even if it has roots in insecurity?
>>
>>18676398

>yeah don't credit the father or their male teachers or anything you dyke

Firstly, I'm a man. Secondly, the original poster implied that men solely built civilization without crediting women so I merely corrected his false assertion. Nice try though.

>Atanasoff isn't a woman and Ada did not make the difference engine, not that the DE even counts

She contributed an invaluable contribution to the progression of computer technology. Trying to minimize that only exposes your bias.

>we have brought this up before and we concluded that "commitment" can degrade over time and that you're a moron

Commitment can degrade over time but it doesn't always. The posters here are talking about cheating as if its an eventuality which it objectively isn't. Treating every relationship like your partner might degrade into a cheating whore at any second is a guaranteed recipe for failure. You can try to characterize your insecurity and dysfunction as pragmatism; you can pseudo-intellectually babble about eventualities but there is no amount of philosopher name dropping that will justify believing that because someone could do something you should treat them like they will.
>>
>>18676413
How the fuck is being loyal hard? You must be such a piece of shit if you think that.
>>
>>18676398
I like you.
>>
>>18676439
Loyalty is hard when someone you are very attracted to is actively trying to fuck you. That's why we say "resist temptation" instead of "experience temptation".

Also, alchohol.
>>
>>18676487

>Loyalty is hard when someone you are very attracted to is actively trying to fuck you.

I think this is a "speak yourself" situation. I've never had an issue with it. I value my integrity and the trust people place in me over a quick fuck and I always have. I've never found that decision to be a struggle in the slightest. Additionally, I'm a grown man who has had his fair share of quick fucks and its not an experience I find incredibly valuable or tempting.

I don't deny that what you're saying is true for a lot of people but don't try to misconstrue your experience as a universal one.
>>
>>18676405
There are 125 posts in this thread as I write this
Let us break them down like so
"Tell her no/she a thot:" 61
"You have nothing to worry about/fuck you patriarch:" 29
Other/arguing about feminism: 35

Actually it seems like the "general consensus" is that he is right to be suspicious and only you and like three other posters think people are just perfect little angels

>>18676434
>"Firstly, I'm a man"
pathetic

>"the original poster implied that men solely built civilization without crediting women"
I don't really give a fuck if "men built civilization" was actually "men generally built civilization" or "men solely built civilization" in >>18675014's mind because the reality is the former is true, deal with it

>"Trying to minimize that only exposes your bias"
I didn't say she didn't contribute anything, I said, perhaps in a 4chan way, that she did not, in your words, "invented the concept of the computer," which you have downgraded (or should I say "minimized") to merely "[contributing] an invaluable contribution to the progression of computer technology"

>"The posters here are talking about cheating as if its an eventuality which it objectively isn't."
We were all only talking about cheating while she was doing *nude yoga,* we were only ever talking about nude yoga, sounds like you are the one generalizing it to every other thing a woman does in a relationship
everyone else isolated that nude yoga is an extreme case and it's not unreasonable or insecure to be suspicious

YOU talk like any measure of boundaries, mutual understanding, or resisting of temptations will eventually degrade into domineering one-sided relationships which is frankly retarded and "your bias," I would bet dollars to donuts that your woman walks all over you because you can't tell an adult "no"

>"but there is no amount of philosopher name dropping"
That's just what it's called fuckwad, "Socratic Irony," I would call it something else if it were called something else
>>
>>18676552

Your entire post is just misdirection and straw-manning every two sentences. I'm not going to break it down word for word because you'll just continue to do what you've done ever reply and constantly move the goalposts whenever I clarify one of your ridiculous, illogical claims. Its impossible to have a constructive conversation when your only modes of operation are name calling and constructing misrepresentations of my opinions that aren't even remotely related to the things I actually said.

Good day, sir.
>>
>>18676552
Silly boy. I'm not saying OP shouldn't be worried. I'm saying that you're full of shit with your shitty porn version of the world where yoga instructors are just fucking their clients all day. Has it happened? Sure. Is it a regular thing? No. And no one thinks you're making anyone cheat on their significant other. You're just full of shit.
>>
>>18674704
If he was a Yoda Enthusiast, he wouldn't be getting any.
>>
>>18674707
Do you have something to tell us? Is this the card you are going to pull out when your boyfriend finds out you've been sleeping around with half the male population of whatever town you live in?
>>
>>18674289
Why the fuck does it have to be nude? Especially with fucking men? This raises so many red flags and the people justifying it makes it worse.
>>
>>18678121
Fucking this. Might as well put your cock inside a cage.
>it's not sexual at all :)
Then why get undressed, god fucking damn it?
>>
>>18674289
Lets look at things most gf's do that give them far more opportunity to fuck than a one hour nude yoga class.

Spring Break
Frat/Sorority party
Girls night out at the club
Has her own weed dealer
Continues to hang out alone with an ex
Work as a server at a bar or restaurant
Sit beside a cute guy in class

Should you prohibit all these and more?
>>
>>18678149
>strawman
KYS, cuck.
>>
>>18678286
strawman my ass. All the things I listed are situations that gf's and a wife cheated on me. I know plenty of friends that their gf's did the same. Hell one friends gf cheated on him at a Frat party and my friend was at the party. I saw her sitting on a guys lap facing him and humping and I slipped away to get my buddy and by the time I found him and returned she was gone and we found her with the guy in a car fucking.
>>
>>18678324
So why the rhetorical "should you prohibit..." question then? Yes, god fucking damn it, if she wants to go out alone, you should be suspicious.
>>
>>18674289
so go with her you fucking moron!
>>
>>18674289
No, by not wanting it, you aren't being unreasonable. That's very understandable. I don't recommend trying to control her, though. If you're disgusted and concerned with the way she lives her life, then don't date her to a serious capacity that involves possessiveness and jealousy.
>>
>>18674289
Tell her not to go, and if she wants to adhere to stupid liberal norms like "naked yoga", she should just fuck off right now.
>>
>>18678133
Listen, I don't get it, and I wouldn't be comfortable with my wife going. But if you're going to date the sort of person that thinks there is some benefit to it, then you have to accept that. If you don't want to, you don't date that type of person to begin with.
>>
>>18678716
>liberal norms like "naked yoga"

Seriously, get off the internet. It's hurt your perception of reality.
>>
>>18674289
No don't let her go. Did she invite you? If she didn't then that's a big sign. Also when you look at posts like
>>18674319
Or
>>18674463
Or even
>>18674522

Just ask yourself this. Is the person posting a woman or a queer? If you think that to be the case THEN IGNORE.
>>
>>18674289
No. Dump her. She'll never be worth the effort of a relationship. Cut your losses.
>>
File: 1378280875679.jpg (16KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
1378280875679.jpg
16KB, 400x299px
>>18678133

>Then why get undressed, god fucking damn it?

Are you seriously going to sit here and pretend that nudity is the same in every context? My doctor sees me naked. My parents saw me naked when I was a kid. I do a lot of high altitude hiking/camping and nearly every person on my team has seen myself and each other naked when we use the portable shower and/or change our gear. I saw every guy on my football team naked when we showered after games. None of these situations had anything to do with sexuality nor did they result in any sexual contact. I don't understand why grown adults are so incapable of separating nudity and sexuality. There is an entire world of contexts in which adults see each other all the time and are capable of acting like, well, adults about it. I think this all boils down to whether or not you trust your girlfriend to act like an adult because "other people might want to fuck her" is a non-reason. She could be fully clothed in line at the bank and someone might want to fuck her so cheating is not even a topic of conversation here. I'm more than willing to concede to other people's concept of boundaries and even acknowledge that its perfectly natural for all of us to at some point have insecurities in a relationship but can we stop being purposefully dumb to avoid having an honest conversation?
>>
>>18679479
But you never answered why someone has to be naked to do yoga.
>>
>>18674289
Hahahahaha. Nah, seems very reasonable. She's not going to like it though.

You might have to find a less liberal woman.
>>
>>18679487

>But you never answered why someone has to be naked to do yoga.

I don't believe the proper question is "why" but "why not". The burden of responsibility is not on OP's girlfriend to justify why she wants to do naked yoga in a structured setting with a room full of consenting adults but for OP to give a reasonably explain who or what is being damaged by her doing so.

So, I don't get it. I'm not a big fan of yoga and I've never done it in a big classroom setting but I'm not going to pretend that things I don't understand aren't worth doing. Millions of people enjoy it so who am I to decide that there is no benefit or fun that could be had from naked yoga.

Additionally, logic would dictate that if he trusts his girlfriend then cheating isn't an issue because if she wanted to cheat she wouldn't wait for naked yoga to decide to do so. If cheating isn't an issue then what is left that could be potentially damaged by other people seeing his girlfriend naked? The only thing left is OP's sense of possessiveness over his girlfriend's body. While I understand that insecurity and possessiveness are natural feelings that all of us have that don't make us bad people I don't understand refusing to acknowledge it. The truth is that a thousand people could see his girlfriend naked and it would really have no impact on their relationship. I would like him to explain how other people seeing her naked diminishes the quality of their relationship or the physical bond they have. I'm not blaming him for his feelings but I am blaming him for not having the balls and introspection to honestly talk through these feelings of panic and possessiveness he's having and pretending like a bunch of naked people doing yoga is the real issue here when he knows damn well it isn't.
>>
>>18674319
>This guy has never played GTA V
>>18674289
I can completely understand you OP
>>
>>18679546
>The burden of responsibility is not on OP's girlfriend to justify why she wants to do naked yoga
It pretty much is if she is asked to justify it.
When someone asks you why you want to do something it is your burden to answer it, and not the person who asked to you answer why you shouldn't do it.

>Additionally, logic would dictate that if he trusts his girlfriend then cheating isn't an issue
Not really.
You can trust someone and that person can still cheat on you.

>The truth is that a thousand people could see his girlfriend naked and it would really have no impact on their relationship
It would.

>I would like him to explain how other people seeing her naked diminishes the quality of their relationship or the physical bond they have.
It cheapens the bond since those people participated in an aspect of physically relating, that is seeing her naked.
>>
>>18679546
>I don't believe the proper question is "why" but "why not"
Wrong. It's obviously something that would make 90% of partners feel uncomfortable, so the question is, as always, "why". You write a lot of words, but you don't say much. Learn to be concise and have organized thoughts.
>>
>>18679629

>It pretty much is if she is asked to justify it.

That's a slippery slope in my opinion. If OP decides that his girlfriend is required to justify any activity that makes him uncomfortable instead of having an honest conversation with him about his own feelings then he'll never challenge his own views. Thats not a healthy way to conduct a relationship.

>You can trust someone and that person can still cheat on you.

Those two things are contradictory. You can't claim to trust your girlfriend and then claim she can't do something because you're afraid she's going to cheat on you. That doesn't make any sense.

>It cheapens the bond since those people participated in an aspect of physically relating, that is seeing her naked.

It doesn't cheapen the bond, it cheapens his perception of his girlfriend which only happens if your concept of value in a relationship is based on chastity and not the actual experiences you have with your girlfriend. You've still failed to logically explain how or why a bond between a man and his girlfriend is arbitrarily stronger the less people have seen her naked, even in non-sexual contexts.

I think you're doing a lot of mental gymnastics to skirt around the reality that the only thing damaged by OP's girlfriend doing naked yoga is his pride and sense of possessiveness over his girlfriend's body.

>>18679710

>It's obviously something that would make 90% of partners feel uncomfortable, so the question is, as always, "why". You write a lot of words, but you don't say much. Learn to be concise and have organized thoughts.

You just made an anecdotal observation and then pulled a 90% figure out of your ass to back your unfounded claim without addressing any of the things I said because, apparently, to you simply stating that "its obvious" is a sufficient explanation of your ideas. Post discarded.
>>
>>18674289
Just break up with her, any girl who would think that is a reasonable idea is not a good partner
>>
>>18674289
You aren't.

>>18674331
I assume he's not a faggot.
>>
Christ, what a thread. OP, tell your gf you're uncomfortable about it. If she insists, then either she doesn't care about your feelings or the two of you have incompatible boundaries and views on intimacy.

>>18674676
this, fuck my life

DAILY REMINDER that everyone is entitled to have a relationship with whatever boundaries they want. OP isn't "insecure" for not wanting this to happen. Sure, you should trust your gf not to cheat blah blah blah, but get this, it's also the gf's responsibility not to so needlessly invoke that trust.

Tell her no. You're not being controlling because your gf is not physically or contractually bound to be in a relationship with you. She can do what she pleases, just not while in a relationship with you.
>>
>>18674741
Fuck off slut
>>
File: 1499477752535.gif (4MB, 240x266px) Image search: [Google]
1499477752535.gif
4MB, 240x266px
>>18674676

>It literally does not matter if the nudity is sexual or not

>Even if they theoretically kick men out of the class for ogling they don't have to hit on her *in* the class

This makes no sense.
>>
>>18674289
Just get her to attend one with only gay men, trust me, none of them will be looking at her snatch. They will actually try and avert their gaze and one or to might possibly vomit on the matts at the sight or smell of it.
>>
>>18674325
Or if they're gay and want to be more flexible and thus be better in bed and possibly be able to suck oneself off, or see other men naked.
>>
>>18680399
You've created a cartoonish gay boogeyman to distance yourself psychologically from how gay you are.
>>
Tell her you don't want her to, man. Tell her why you feel like this is wrong, and you love her too much to allow her to. Try to make her understand why you feel this way.
>>
i'm a girl and from your perspective would never want my gf doing anything like that. it's a matter of respect for the other person imo
>>
>>18674289
If you're dating a girl who wants to go to something like that, and you being uncomfortable with it isn't enough to stop her, you should probably break up with her. The two of you clearly have different priorities.
>>
>>18674289
She's a lost cause, my friend. Let her go. No decent woman would want to be seen nude in the company of random men.
>>
>>18674336
>allowing your girlfriend to be nude in the presence of other men
>while you're there
>this somehow makes you less of a cuck
cucks often enjoy watching, but I guess you know that already.
>>
>>18675031
Jews see women as property just like Muslims do, you retard. They wouldn't encourage sexual liberation.
>>
>>18681338
Sounds like ideal scenarios for them
Why are our women turning into whores yet Jews and muzzies get possessions
Fuck nigger culture
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.