[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good low-pressure way to ask if a girl is (or would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: BLACKPINK-REEBOK3.jpg (154KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
BLACKPINK-REEBOK3.jpg
154KB, 750x937px
What's a good low-pressure way to ask if a girl is (or would be) interested in you?

I've been talking to a girl online (we've video-chatted, I feel like there's a mandatory anti-catfishing check which should be noted on 4chan), I move around quite frequently for work so it's not entirely unlikely I'd end up in her location at some point or another.

Nonetheless, our conversations are fairly flirty, and there have been a few pretty subtle hints dropped... joking about getting married, asking for more pictures of me, talking about romance, okay honestly not that subtle hints but nothing definitive enough for a moron such as myself. I wouldn't really be interested in a long distance relationship, at least until after we meet, but I'd like to figure our sooner rather than later if she's interested in me. If not, I value our friendship, and I wouldn't want to fuck it up by trying to make a move inappropriately.

Anyways, any ideas for a good way to find out definitively if there would be any possibility of dating? I was thinking of just asking "If we meet and get along do you think we would date?" or something like that but maybe one of you clever lads has a better idea. Thanks!
>>
>>18674256
"How would you feel about me talking my bosses into sending me to [your city] sometimes soon?"
>>
File: 23melon.jpg (15KB, 236x272px) Image search: [Google]
23melon.jpg
15KB, 236x272px
God, OP...
She is already into you.
If you ask
>uhh hey would you uhh maybe date me
You're gonna sound like a beta cuck retard. Don't do that.
>>
>>18674674

I've done this, she said something like "I'd love it" but I know the same thing could be said on a friendly level

>>18674821

the problem is i know i can come off as a flirty person, last time i met with a girl who I wasn't interested in with but she thought i wanted to date and it was really awkward for her trying to grab my hand and i'm just like nonononononono i just want to be friends

besides i wouldn't say it like that, i do have some reasonable amount of confidence even if it's a silly question
>>
any ideas?
>>
>>18675876
You probably won't read this because I'm a bit late but here we go:

1. Tell her that you like her
2. After that, ask her whether she's taken.

She will then know what you're up to and her response will tell you whether she sees you as boyfriend material or as emotional tampon
>>
>>18676046

i'm still here

i already know she's not taken

maybe i will just say i like her
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.