[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't cum during sex Now hol up, yes I've tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1504134274740-b.jpg (108KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1504134274740-b.jpg
108KB, 640x640px
>can't cum during sex

Now hol up, yes I've tried not fapping, no I don't death grip, and I only jerk off once a day at max. I've had sex with this girl 4 times and only once have I came. She has came every single time, and I still have fun, but I just can't fucking orgasm. The past two times have been bad because the third time the lube was shit and I fucked up because I stopped right before cumming and it made me lose it, and the lube we got was shit. The most recent time we were in the car and after she came I just wasn't feeling it anymore but she kept riding me and we tried again after a break but nothing. Also it was in a car and I got really hot.

The one time I came was in missionary and I came inside, and every time we do that it's the closest I get to coming, so we might just need to do more of that. I try to let go and just enjoy it but I just can't come, it sucks ass. I'm also so fucking concerned about making sure she's satisfied that it might get in the way of my needs.

Any guys can relate and help me out?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>18674203
You are possibly afraid of making her pregnant, yes?
>>
>>18674203
Try not to Jerk off/Have sex for 10 days, while finger/give her head.
Blue balling yourself for a long period is certainly going to help you cum
>>
>>18674229
I have an impregnation fetish and she knows this, she's also on birth control.
>>18674366
10 days? We have sex like every 3 or 4 days
>>
>>18674203
Try doggy. The front wall of the vagina is firmer than the rear, and might give you more pressure/friction.

And a salute for carrying on the ancient and honorable tradition of losing your virginity in the back seat of a car
>>
>>18674664
LOL I didn't lose my virginity in the back seat of my car. I did lose it in an RV though.

Also, I really like missionary, but being in a car pretty much prevented that.
>>
>>18674203
You're too worried. You gotta relax.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.