[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best and only friend who I've had incredible amounts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0515.png (534KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0515.png
534KB, 500x510px
My best and only friend who I've had incredible amounts of feelings for, for so long, just told me how obsessive I am over her and that she needs space with our friendship. From the look on her face and the way she talked I can tell that nothing will be the same between us again. Can't put into words how godlike she is to me and how deep my lust and insanity for her run from our past together. Like all other humans are pathetic sacks of meat and she is a beautiful broken angel above all of them. She has a full life but for me, she was all I had. My reality feels like it's shattering. Need help
>>
>>18674148

are you over 18? dont worry the mods dont check beyond the first post. your options change drastically if you are over 18.
>>
>>18674163
I'm 18 in community college.
>>
>>18674176

shes not your best friend, or rather, you aren't hers. you are just some guy she can't seem to get rid of that she didn't mind having around at some point. things 'arent ever going to be the same again' sure, but they never were what you thought they were. even on the platonic level your friendship is almost entirely one sided.

you were just another face in the crowd of her life.
>>
>>18674163
But like I said, I'm not even remotely attracted to girls. They all seem so fucking shallow, empty and disgusting. This girl transcends all concepts of that by leaps and bounds and I legitimately don't think someone else can recreate these feelings.
>>
>>18674180
Fuck. I've been entertaining that all night but I keep trying to throw it away because of how much it breaks my fucking heart.
>>
>>18674193

okay.
>>
>>18674197

better to break your heart. you'll see her for what she really is: just another girl. not the 'goddess' you keep trying to explain she is.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.