[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stop being a pussy and just get over an ex? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1503188176505.jpg (45KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
1503188176505.jpg
45KB, 500x417px
How do you stop being a pussy and just get over an ex?

I'm dreaming about her basically every night, having nightmares of finding out that she has already had sex with this guy she's held over my head for years, miserable, thinking about her constantly

Does it just go away if you ignore it? She's probably off fucking people already and I'm sitting here being a fucking sentimental pussy. Fuck my life
>>
Women are heartless and having never been men fundamentally do not understand the need to compete for a mate.

Nothing will heal the wound save time. Take care of business while you do so.
>>
>>18674013
>>18674013
Yeah i've been in that spot a few times. Just do things to try and make yourself feel better.

Join the gym or try a new hobby or something. Maybe get on tinder and try talking to a few new girls. Also train yourself to hate her as well
>>
File: 1427753738357.jpg (31KB, 630x721px) Image search: [Google]
1427753738357.jpg
31KB, 630x721px
Be your own person again. It takes time. But yes, take care of business and work yourself back up again. Ignoring it does help. DO NOT GREIF, GRIPE , WHINE whatsoever. Go on being you. Youve invested time to make part of your image with someone, now they took that away.

Hobbys help, they also lead you into meeting other girls.

Also, yes women are heartless children. THey only understand when they are 35...
>>
File: 1504091693801.jpg (485KB, 2000x1599px) Image search: [Google]
1504091693801.jpg
485KB, 2000x1599px
>>18674032
>>18674036
>>18674049
Thanks anons. I miss her. But I hate her for doing this to me.
>>
>>18674013
Been in love with a girl for almost 10 years now, 5 years ago I realized it will never go away so I just suck it up and been dealing with it in a daily basis since forever now, I think the longest I've gone without thinking about her has been a week. I still talk to her about once or twice a year when the lack of her becomes unbearable, she knows I'm forever in love with her and doesn't give a fuck about it.

Now, I've been with several girls ever since and if I ever find a good enough match I won't hesitate to get married and have a family but secretly I will forever be in love with her.

Basically you just learn to deal with it and accept that's how your life is now.
>>
File: 1498963333620.png (334KB, 551x550px) Image search: [Google]
1498963333620.png
334KB, 551x550px
>>18674160
>She knows I'm forever in love with her and doesn't give a fuck about it
Unbelievable

My ex talked about one of her other exes and once said that he told her he'd love her forever. He even offered to get married and have her live with him

She said it in this nonchalant way like it's no big deal

Wtf is up with women
>>
Nothing makes you forget about a gril like another gril
>yes you'll love old gril forever
>yes it is rebound
>there's nothing wrong with rebound if you genuinely connect
>fantasizing about other gril changes nightmares to fantasy
>other gril does stuff better than old gril
>focus on good not bad unless bad is dealbreaker
>>
>>18674177
Well, in my personal case we tried more times than necessary to make it work, most of the time it was due to me not wanting to give up and she giving me chance after another even tough it was more than clear that we are not meant for each other.

She eventually decided it was a waste of time to keep trying, I respect that decision but I'm also honest about my feelings for her not dissapearing even after both of us have been appart for long periods of time and meeting other people, I wouldn't be surprised if she nonchalantly saying that I'm still in love with her.

I feel like should make a point about the fact that several years ago, around the same time when I accepted that I would be in love to her until the day I die, I decided to focus that love into something other than being a sad little faggot so now I try my hardest to be the greatest me I can be with the hope that she will eventually look my way again.
>>
I'm in the same place. I guess all we can do is man the fuck up and move on. That's what men do. I guess we're all doomed to be cold shells of men who've been broken too many times to feel deeply again. All we can do is look back fondly and move on. Cheers

https://youtu.be/BRTkqGSKTts
>>
The answer to 90% of these kinds of issues is self-investment. Invest in yourself in one of three ways:

1. Better your career/dream
2. Better your body
3. Better your social circle

Either start working towards your goals in terms of career/creativity, join a gym, or start bonding with your friends/make new ones/find a new girlfriend.

Or all three. You'll be a better person if you do.
>>
File: consider suicide.jpg (35KB, 312x123px) Image search: [Google]
consider suicide.jpg
35KB, 312x123px
>>18674247
>Better your social circle
What if you're an autist
>>
>>18674400
Autistic people have friends. If you don't believe me, look up people who make live action anime parodies.
>>
>>18674013
Go to counseling and unfuck yourself. Or, keep moping and feeling sorry for yourself.
>>
>>18674013
Find good things to go for each of the rollercoaster emotions you might feel.

Feeling angry, resentful, vengeful about it? The best revenge is a life lived well. Hit the gym, pool, track, whatever.

Feeling sentimental, left behind, isolated? Go hang with other people. Anyone. Doesn't have to be attempts to get laid, get a new GF or whatever. Just be with people. Hobbies.

Tempted to dwell on your ex, or see how they're getting on? Resist this, there is no good outcome. Unfriend on facebook, be no contact, whatever. If you relapse, forgive yourself return to trying not to do that.

All of this, plus time, is the only thing that really works to get through this and not turn into a sperg that never moves on.
>>
>>18674153
She didn't 'do this to you' mate, a consequence of any relationship is that either person can leave at any time. Each person SHOULD be able to leave at any time.

Otherwise, it would imply that she somehow owed it to you to stay in a relationship she didn't want to be in.

The other thing is, everything is temporary. You're gonna die, she's gonna die, everyone is gonna die and all we get is temporary periods of time for any two people to be together. You two had some time together. It happened and it's cemented in the records of time as a Thing That Happened Totally Officially, no backsies. You can healthily cherish that.
>>
>>18674177

The fuck do you expect them to do, faggots?

"Oh, he loves me, guess I better ignore all my feelings and marry him."

Get the fuck over it.
>>
>>18674205
>around the same time when I accepted that I would be in love to her until the day I die

Congratulations, you played yourself.
>>
>>18674820
The way OP talks seems to indicate she did something fucked up to end the relationship, if that is the case she did intentionally cause him harm and thus did do it to him.

Not disagreeing that people can break up, I am disagreeing with the thought that certain methods of breaking up are should ever be used. Some methods of breaking up are not tolerable, fucked up, and can cause people to linger in the state OP is in longer than necessary. People should also attempt to fix things if it is serious, before calling it quits.
>>
>>18674013

You never own someone, it's just your turn.
>>
>>18674849
>People should also attempt to fix things if it is serious, before calling it quits
Fucking this goddamit
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.