[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wankel unrelated. >texting thread Which is better: >So

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Wankel unrelated.

>texting thread

Which is better:
>So can I see you this weekend?
Kind of a "see me after class" vibe.
>So what are the chances I get to see you this weekend?
Maybe not great to imply that I'm leaving it to chance or something.
>So do you think I could see you again this weekend?

Short backstory: I was supposed to meet this girl after a thing we both had, but she took longer than I expected and then I saw her walking out with someone else so I left because I didn't want to get in the middle of anything, and she thought I left because I saw her leaving with another dude and that I was jealous and mad at her. I denied being mad and jealous, she thought I was lying and said I seemed like a coward, which is horse shit.

I texted her again like 2 days later, went full angry-suburban-dad mode, and straightened it out. She says she believes me now but she needs space. This was Monday. No contact since.

wat do

>inb4 give it up
Nah.
>>
>>18673997

just say
>busy this weekend?

or even better
>lets hang this weekend
>>
>>18674011
THIS
be direct my man, don't ask if you "get to see" her that's weak as a sapling
>>
>wenkel unrelated
>implying an rx7 wouldn't solve all your problems
>>
>>18674011
>>18674033
>So we should hang out this weekend.
Statement instead of a question. Better? Going to send it after work tomorrow.

>>18674094
>tfw there's a lady creature who parks a level down from me
>sort of haggard RX-7
>she's 7/10

>tfw you will never wrench on a boosted rotary with your gf to get it ready for grudge races
>tfw no gf

life is monolithic suffering
>>
>>18674128

remove the 'so' and its fine.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.