[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello fellow s/adv/irgins... I work in retail. I was helping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: kek.png (124KB, 440x301px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
124KB, 440x301px
Hello fellow s/adv/irgins... I work in retail. I was helping out an attractive female customer two days ago and I got a vibe from her. She kept staring into my eyes and looking at my lips and asking all these questions(where do I live, am I single, etc)and laughing at my shitty humor. She mentioned she had a husband but when I asked her more she gave one word answers.

She was filling out a form and when she got to the section where she puts her number, she loudly said "so I guess you want my number huh?". I didn't say anything because I wasnt sure if she was giving me a hint or just making small talk or a joke.

Anyway I answered her and told her I was seeing someone but were not gonna be together much longer (because we arent, truly) and she looked visibly disappointed. after a few more minutes I was done processing her and told her to have a good day but she kind of stood there and asked "Is there anything else you need?" I said "no you're all done" and she stood there and said "I should come here more often".

Anyway i know this sounds like I am a high functioning autist but was she just being nice or was there something there? I kind of couldnt believe there was anything there because she is really hot. Then again I've helped out thousands of women and they dont ask where I'm from or if I'm single.

Should I wait till she comes back to my job? I have her number on the form she filled out but contacting her using info I got from a work form sounds creepy and shady and Im sure I could get fired for it.

She looks like pic related but her nose is less flat.

Thanks /adv/!
>>
Yes, holy shit yes. Go for it.
>>
She wants you to punch her in the face
>>
autism

you have autism

good day
>>
Good god idk but one way or another you need to grab this one by the balls and take what life is handing you
>>
>>18673943
The spectrum of outcomes:

Best Outcome: shes interested,her husband is a knowing cuck, and everyones cool
Good Outcome: shes interested, nobody else knows
Neutral Outcome: shes not interested, doesn't mind that I contacted her, goes on with her life
Worst Outcome: I was totally off the mark and she contacts corporate, gets me fired.

ok so in only one outcome am I fired. in one outcome my ego gets bruised. in several outcomes I get to do my thing.

Just feels weird man. Like searching facebook for the girl who sits next to you and then sending her a message
>>
>>18673960
*next to you in class

I've never done this btw
>>
last bump lol
>>
>>18673960
Worst outcome is her husband is psychotic and kills OP
>>
Giving advice hoping OP gives me sauce on the pic.

If you dont care too much about your job I say the risk is worth it. Just find a way to steer the topic away from the fact that you used store info to call her.

Godspeed OP
>>
File: wat.jpg (77KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
77KB, 440x660px
>>18674264
Crystal Vang bro
>>
>>18674398
Ty senpai
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.