[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do??? Life costs money. I'm disabled with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

What should I do???

Life costs money. I'm disabled with brain cancer. Oligodendroglyomas grade 2.
I've tried suicide several times. Every Time some one stopped it.
X wife walked in as I pushed the chair and hung myself. Neck didnt snap as I hoped and she cut me down.
2 years later
Took a 90 day supply of seroquel 300s, landlord just so happened to be walking to see me about fixing her pc, my blinds were open and she saw me take the pills, so she called paramedics.
Fast forward to 2016
got super drunk and took my gf seroquel, again the whole bottle. She found me in her bathroom on the toilet called paramedics...

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!
I fail at failing... And am even shittier at success.

Some one please send me a gun? I only need 1 bullet.

Because of my tumor I'm not supposed to strain myself. Disability says I'm not allowed to work more than 4 hours a week. My parents have put themselves into major debt trying to help me, to the point of having to worry about losing their home.

I bought a toaster today. Friday I get paid, I think Friday morning ill take a bath with the toaster.
>>
well shit if you're that insistent just walk across a busy freeway. It's public and messy but stepping in front of a big rig doing 75 ought to get the job done.
>>
>>18673859
Toaster baths don't kill you, you'll just trip a circuit breaker and get knocked unconscious with some burns.
>>
>>18673874
Thanks for the tip.
>>
>>18673865
I tried that, in 2013. Walked 8 miles to the freeway. Only way onto it is the onramp for cars. The grassy area around it is fenced off. On my way to the last 20ft of onramp uncle stops and tazers me. I wake up 8 hours later in mental health facility. They decide I don't need to be there and release me. Bring me home in mental health van. Doors only open from outside. Can't jump from moving vehicle on freeway. Failed, again.
>>
Ugh
>>
Your life is like a British comedy
Would be fun to watch.
Start a Patreon and use that money to get away from your family
>>
>>18673993
I don't even know what that is nor how to start one.
To Google!
>>
>>18673993
Confused...
I should write my life story, experience by experience ? I think that's what you're saying.
>>
>>18674059
No i am saying you life sucks
British comedys revolve around a everman going through the worst day on loop.

Patreon is a donation service there are alternatives for other things
Ask for money for cancer
Use the money to pay for the cancer or a ticket to some place where you can be alone so you can decide whether or not you want to kill yourself,and act on your decision for the last time
>>
>>18674066
Thank you.
>>
Go for euthanasia. Ask family to end your pain once and for all. It's your life and you must be able to do whatever you want with your body.
Threathen them saying you'll keep trying forever unless they agree to do it. Should be one of the hardest things in life, and one of the saddest. In fact, they will probably say no. I am depressed, but I can't even imagine the pain that circumstances can put in some people.

Or you can try to overcome life. It won't be easy, but maybe you can try. I don't know if you can, so I don't know how you would even do it. Only you can figure out and only you can know.

I wish you good luck
>>
Fuck man, sounds harsh. Yeah, Patreon might work. A lot of people ask on fundme for a one-time crowd funded donation for an operation, but if you want a steady flow Patreon might be the best bet. If you can come up with something creative to give back to your donaters, they'all see you less like a charity case and more like a creator that can make their money's worth.
It can be something low-taxing and easy to do like a vlog or a podcast, I'm sure you have plenty of things to talk about.
>>
Ill check back in the morning. An hour of walking in circles has tiresome out.

Thanks for the advice, its greatly appreciated.
>>
Id say the cancer is going to kill you anyways. Go out with a bang. I mean go bang girls. Go have fun. Don't fuck up a good toaster. Live life until this shit kills you.
>>
That tumor must be making you stupid because killing yourself is pretty hard to fuck up if you actually want to die.

Just find somewhere very high to jump from (and I mean HIGH, not 20 feet). 30 stories should be adequate. That's going to be scary at the end but it should do you in.

I'd suggest starting a gofundme to help you kill yourself and then getting a junkie to help you die. You need a boatload of dilaudid, morphine or fentanyl, heroin, whatever (research LD-50's and equinalgesic charts) and that should give you a nice warm sendoff.
>>
>>18674598
How? With out money, car, job.
I can't go outside because the lights so bright it causes seizures that topped with photokeratitis and I'm not even able to afford meds, how do I afford $300 prescription sun glasses?
So I'm limited to going out after dark, but still no car, so limited to my local area by bycicle or walking.
I don't like charity. I've never been comfortable with people just giving me things.
>>
>>18674611
Hugest building where I live is only 3 stories tall. Use have to drive 180 miles to get to a building that tall, plus gas. I can't afford food, how am I gonna afford those drugs?
I'm seriously thinking of going out in a bang.
Muslim extremist style. Just kill everyone in the bank. Take the money and a random car. And leave behind a TATP bomb wired to a cell phone. 55gallon drum of TATP or even potassium nitrate and petroleum jelly. Leave behind a letter explaining why I did this and an apology to the victims.

I don't want to hurt people, what's my other options though? The feds don't listen. I called this AM. Told them I can't afford my meds as its not covered by insurance. They gave me the same bs they always do. " feel lucky you're getting anything at all". My oncologist gave me 2 months.
>>
>>18675138
Then go rob a bank fucket like holy shit.
>>
>>18673859
Make an exit bag, safe, quick, painless way to go out. Make sure the gas you get isn't cut with oxygen.
Google is your friend.
>>
Dude find a drug dealer and ask him to lend you his gun,he is using probably unmarked one ayway, pay him for the bullet..
Also aim to the temple, not cheeks or ear if you do it from side.If you do it from front don point it at back of your mouth because you may miss, aim up at the base of your skull so you hit spine. And ffs do it in private so noone is around and in bathtub so they dont have to clean it much. Use small caliber like .22 so you dont blow up compleatly head.
I would recommend euthanasia if you are in so much pain and sick...
>>
>>18675197
Dont hurt other inocent people.. buy a toy gun and point it at a officer, you will go in a blast alright.
>>
or just dont kys. live till ya die thats how im getting by Anon-2017
>>
>>18675897
Where's the fun in That? Rather shoot a cop first, at least. No cop is innocent.
>>
>>18675923
Are you gonna pay for my medication? Food? What about work, are you able to give me an under the table job that pays enough to buy food, pay bills, live?
>>
Best wishes to you OP.

If you happen to exist after your death then let your family know, they would appreciate it.
>>
File: 66c.jpg (44KB, 655x833px) Image search: [Google]
66c.jpg
44KB, 655x833px
I've read about failed suicide attempts but this one takes the cake. Bro, I mean Anon...don't be a pussy ass faggot and give up. Fight for your keep and you have a wife and family your selfish asshole. Man up and do something positive. You don't work bro, do some volunteering, write a fucking book. Leave a legacy when it is your time to leave this fucking shit hole called life.
>>
>>18675996
Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololol
Takes more courage to suicide than to live, try suicide if you're so alpha, should be easy for you.
Its more selfish to force me to live this way faggot . how is volunteering gonna pay bills, useless beta fuck.
>>
>>18675897
>don't hurt an innocent person
>instead make an innocent person who is just doing his job fear for his life and have to use deadly forced
that logic is amazing.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.