[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boss tries to belittle me all the time. Whether it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1460.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1460.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
My boss tries to belittle me all the time. Whether it's finishing my bachelors degree, my talent (or lack thereof) in martial arts, success with women, attempts to make more money investing/entrepreneurship, etc.

He always has some shit to say. Whether it's just a callous "why do you even bother?", mocking praise/encouragement, or just a laugh and scoff of contempt when I enter the room.

I'm not sure if it's because he's simply a cunt or because I ignore his favorite (bitch) employee or what. Pisses me off.
>>
If it started before the ignoring part, then he's just a cunt.
>>
>>18673845
So quit or shut up.
>>
Find another job, when he starts that shit explode on him in front of customers calling him a cunt who gets jealous over others' success and that's why he'll always be a miserable faggot who has to put others down to make himself feel better about his hair loss and marital issues. Also point out you know about his affair with that coworker bitch and that his wife will appreciate the email you sent her earlier. Then tell him you quit effective immediately and that you'll be back to get your check/tips/whatever whenever the next pay cycle is.

You'll never be hired by that company again, but you'll be a local legend told by generations of employees to come. I did something similar and now one of the new guys I started training before my explosion is a manager there. Corporate won't hire me back on, but whatever I need is always on the house when he's working, and I always get a kick out of hearing a quiet "wait, that's the guy we've been talking about?" from behind the counter.
>>
because people have to put others down to feel better about themselves.

it's good to have bullshit thrown at you sometimes to keep you on your toes and make you tougher. but if it's obviously malicious then one would change their relationship with that person, or quit like other poster said.

even when people are half serious with their BS their not even actually serious. just letting words fall out their mouth. realistically, you're a younger guy, you're starting out and everyone has to start somewhere. if on day one of whatever you don't happen to be performing at 110%, be that investing, dating women, learning Taekwondo, probably not going to be super impressive because you're a beginner and everyone has to suck and make mistakes to get better at something.
>>
>>18673845
Prank the shit out of him until he learns.

Go to a men's bathroom stall and write his number on it for handjobs. Everytime he insults you write it in a new stall
>>
>>18673845
Put tape on the bottom of his mouse so it doesn't work. Then take a screenshot of his computer screen. Put all of the folders into one folder. Then set the screenshot as the desk background so he can't click on anyhing.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.