[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think its morally wrong to get other girls numbers while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2781.jpg (27KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2781.jpg
27KB, 306x165px
Do you think its morally wrong to get other girls numbers while your dating someone to have just as a second option should they or you break up?

19, Currently dating this one girl and she's great and all but one thing that gets to me is her overprotective parents, we literally cant go anywhere outside of our state and a bunch of other things that she herself has said annoys her. I just want to know if this might be wrong, to make friends and then when things are over between me and her maybe looking at them to date

Image unrelated
>>
To me, yes it is wrong.
If I found out my girlfriend was getting guys' numbers behind my back, I'd dump her immediately.
>>
Depends. Are you official yet? Because if not, you are a free man and meet and talk to whoever you want. Actually even if you are in a relationship you can still have a back up girl. Women in relationships do this all the time.
>>
No its not wrong, keeps you attractive because you can only have power if you have options and girls like power
>>
>>18673793
Monkey branching is wrong, period. It is a violation of trust.
>>
>>18674681
For me trust is the concept of "what happens between us stays between us", but I can have that with different people.
>>
It depends on your situation. If the girl you're dating thinks you're exclusive, or you have established that you're exclusive, then yes, it's wrong. Otherwise, no.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.