[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be younger me, bad with women and pretty much everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1291492664927.gif (146KB, 180x135px) Image search: [Google]
1291492664927.gif
146KB, 180x135px
>Be younger me, bad with women and pretty much everything else
> Have a girl who's your friend for more than 10 years, one of those you don't see often but is always there when needed.
> Never really try anything with her until you graduate, since she is always in a serious relationship. And ban, she says 'no, I'm in a relationship'.
> Keep the friendship for more than 10 years, trying rarely to kiss her and watching she bounce from boyfriend to boyfriend.
> Be me 3 month ago, meet her for some tea and she mentions "You are a interesting person for a relationship.", feel good about it, but create no expectations.
> Hear she mentions that she is with her cousin, but not serious.
> Be me a month ago, meet her by chance on the streets and sit for coffee. She says she is with this other guy, in a serious relationship with him.
> Feel anger, sadness, hold it all in and show nothing. Decide to keep some distance.
> Be me last week. She reaches out for another meeting, didn't get to know the reason. Be unwarm to her, she mentions it through message, asks why.
> You answer that she said something and showed it wasn't really like that, the last time you met. Refuse to say exactly what it was, for you believe nothing can be done about it.

> Be me now... Wondering if my actions were good, what I should do.

PS -> I've had depression on younger ages and it comes back for a few days since then. While we messaged each other, I was very depressive.
>>
>>18673734
sounds like she's got you on a tether desu
try to be upfront about your interest, but don't reveal your full investment.
It's no good just grinding along.
Establish an understanding, and unless you actually want to remain friends (as apposed to just keeping her as a friend because of all the time you've known her and invested in her) draw a line in the sand and move on
>>
>>18673757
First, thanks for the reply, anon... I'd be even more sad if this post was just ignored haha.

I'm not fully invested on her, I'm talking with other girls and on all those years I wasn't just waiting around for her availability.
I have small trouble finding girls to just kiss or fuck, but that's grown quite useless to me... There were two girls in my life I wanted to actually date, she's is one of them.

The friendship is real, that's one of the reason I actually believed it would work good between us.
She knows of my interest, a long time ago I told her I had a crush on her in school and, well, I did try to kiss her a few times among the years.
>>
Bumping for extra opinions and advises.
>>
OP, do yourself a favor and just forget about her. Listen she knows of your existence, and she obviously is ignoring the fact that you both could have a successful relationship together.

I've got a friend like that and I told her after a break up that I'd never see myself with her. I gave her distance as a reason but the reality was that she knew my feelings for her and her feelings were the same yet she decided to date an abusive man child before coming back to me. I'm no one's last resort, fuck that noise. Call me selfish or heartless but I've gotta look out for myself first and foremost.

Go find a girl better than her. Trust me, I know you can do it!
>>
>>18673734
>> Hear she mentions that she is with her cousin, but not serious.
wait, what? like she was fucking her cousin? hahaha
>>
>>18673915
I feel like I'm the second choice, or just the guy left there is shit go south...

I got you, anon. Time and space probably won't have the same effect in my case, since we spend months without talking or seeing each other.

When you said that she is ignoring the chances we could have together, I feel an urge to tell her that as the reason to be away from her.

Those words really reached me, that's exactly how I feel about her now. Second option and somehow ignored, that's what made me angry at first.
>>
>>18673930
Join the club, it's the nature of some women to be extremely cautious without considering how selfish it is. But if she has single friends be sure to play with them. That is the best way to show her how her actions are effecting you.

I wouldn't say anything to her, she'll deny it and play victim. Plus depending on delivery, it can change how she views you as a man. Choose your battles wisely.

The best advice is to take that anger and use it to fuel something productive and fulfilling. I use it as a reminder that I am capable of ignoring my feelings and doing anything that I want. Fuck her opinions and her selfish behavior. I can pick another woman to make happy. And that's what I did, started dating a girl that was wayyyyy more compatible with me than she could ever be.

Keep an open mind and open but protected heart and let life surprise you. Everyday is an adventure and you control the story.
>>
>>18673777
>>18673915
I've had a similar exp. She'll know your intentions, and just keep you in her corner while she has her way with other men, and yet continues to text you. If you go about your life, she just keeeeps re-appearing. Gotta draw that line in the sand and either be fwb/partners/cut it off. Also, gotta keep a close eye on condescending behaviour, masked with absurdism and 'riffing'. It can be difficult to put your foot down, but imo it has to he done.
>>
>>18673947
>>18673952
Yea... It's sad because we really work great together...
I did my part, in any case.
I'll take your answers in consideration!

Now I must go to bed... Thanks again, anons!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.