[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I'm a high school senior and I'm going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (166KB, 904x593px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 904x593px
Hey /adv/ I'm a high school senior and I'm going to be moving to some other state than ohio(current state). I have the funds to do so so money isn't an issue but what state should I go to? I don't wanna move west mainly because there's nothing there or to any really democratic state because of limits placed on like knives and stuff because I collect a lot of stuff. However, I am Gay so I don't wanna be lynched what state should I go to?
>>
N E W
E
W
H A M P S H I R E
A
M
P
S
H
I
R
E
>>
I don't get it. Why?
>>
>>18673647
You should pay more attention to the demographics and the economics of where you're moving than the political memery.

as a young person, you should probably move to a more metro area, in which case you'll be looking at what city you want to move to/near, rather than which state
>>
Houston, Texas.

Or...once it dries out, at least.

Texas is great. Also Houston is like the San Francisco of Texas.
>>
>>18673877
Why New Hampshire lol
>>
File: eOCrEfH.png (240KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
eOCrEfH.png
240KB, 500x382px
>>18673647
I wouldn't wish this hell hole on anywhere.

But you might just look into liberal cities in otherwise red states. Get the benefit of red laws, with blue's tolerance for homos. The example in Missouri is St. Louis, it's the blue dot in the sea of red.

But again this place sucks the life out of you so literally anywhere else.
>>
>>18673886
Why move? Change of scenery
>>
File: 1473997891488.jpg (136KB, 700x374px) Image search: [Google]
1473997891488.jpg
136KB, 700x374px
>>18673903
>Texas
>Not getting lynched for being gay
>>
>>18673894
Don't listen to this guy, find a spot that is doing economically well, but still decently rural. There are a some chunks of MA like this, but I'm sure they're everywhere.
>high wages
>low cost of land
>some goddam peace and quiet
There's no reason not to

>>18673904
Not a resident, but NH is based. Good mountains. Very little gun regulation. Mostly forests. Cheap land. Honestly not a bad choice.
>>
>>18673647
If you're gay the only state you really have to worry about is Wyoming. Wyoming has no tolerance for gays, but anywhere is fine don't you see how PROGRESSIVE America is becoming?

Seattle, Portland, San Francisco will lick your balls. I can only speak of the West cause that's where I'm from.

I'm moving to Arizona soon because fuck Seattle cost of living.
>>
>>18673916
Yea that's what I don't like I'm basically a right wing gay so no one likes me 100% so I just go libertarian
>>
>>18673912
where do you live? what do you know about the logistics of OP's situation?
>>
>>18673911

Houston is big on gays. They elected a lesbo mayor. Only thing people really bitch about (not counting the flooding) is how everything is so spread out and you end up driving hither and yon.
>>
Little bump
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.