[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 19 year old female >join army >fracture hip at basic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170830_200941.png (129KB, 720x885px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_200941.png
129KB, 720x885px
>be 19 year old female
>join army
>fracture hip at basic training and have to take 30 day medical leave
>bored desu
>post kik on soc thread
>receive message
>guy thinks I'm his friend
>nah not me
>have fun short convo
>turns out he's in army too with the same job and from same state
>embarrassed i might annoy him and try to end convo early
>"are you leaving already? This is interesting"
>happy desu
> sent to army physical therapy and allowed to have phone once a week for 30mins
>message him instead of parents cause they depress me
>allowed to move onto next phase of training. finally have my phone everyday
>message him everyday
>develop feels
>talking for 6 months now

I'm not really sure what to do. He lives in hawaii but is moving to the same state soon. I jokingly said I love you to him and teased him to say it back. He refused but messaged me back awhile later saying I love you. But said he was drunk. When he said it back I realized “oh shit… I think I might actually like this faggot”. We could probably meet in real life when he moves here. But wouldn't be for another couple months. Also he's considerably older than me. 27. We haven't known each other that long. We also only found out each other's full names recently.
What do? Would it be weird for me to ask him what he thinks about our age gap too?
>>
Cute.
>>
>>18673614

>fractured hip in basic training

And people ask why women shouldn't be allowed to serve
>>
I too have nothing helpful to say, but I would like to ask you a few questions.

What do you do in the army? Do you enjoy it? If you had to change jobs what else would you want to do?
>>
>>18673978
make your own thread filth

>>18673614
how early did you tell him your age
>>
>>18673988
I'm good at computers.

>>18673997
>>18673997
>>18673997
>>
>>18673614
I need advice as to what you want advice on.

Seems pretty fucking simple to me. No guy is going to say I love you unless there is at least a grain of sincerity in there, this goes even more so for women in my experience. You both like each other and can meet. I guess the only real advice I would have is to be careful that he isn't simply manipulating you for an easy lay, seeing as how you only know him from texts and have never met face2face. With this in mind maybe set up a Skype call with webcams?
>>
>>18674029
Oh just a heads up, the odds of him reading this thread are rather high /soc/ and /adv/ draw in pretty much the same crowd (I sometimes wonder why they are two separate boards).
>>
>>18673614
Is 8 years considered a lot? I have dated or had flings with ages 20 through 41 as a 27 year old. Never gave it much thought other than the life experience aspect of it, but never about the morality or properness of it.
>>
Youve fallen in love with his kik-sona. likely to be much different from his actual self. but he lives in HA which means a. He's rich (unlikely, in the army lul) or b. His parents are rich. Go for it.
>>
>>18674271
c. he's stationed in the large naval base in Hawaii
>>
>>18674290
D. His parents are navy
>>
>>18673958
Nigger a schoolmate of mine slipped on a wet tile floor and cracked his femur. Didn't even fall, just stumbled a little. Shit happens.
>>
>>18673614
Does his name start with a C?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.