[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for some advice on how not to fuck up a dinner date this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: carlsjr.jpg (252KB, 1024x689px) Image search: [Google]
carlsjr.jpg
252KB, 1024x689px
Looking for some advice on how not to fuck up a dinner date this weekend.

I'm a 26 year old kissless virgin. Recently started trying to date after years of not giving a fuck. So far just coffee dates, all but one which end with the girl ghosting me or saying we didn't "click".

Most recent woman I've dated enjoyed the first date and accepted an invitation to a dinner date at a medium priced restaurant. How do I not fuck this up so I don't have to start from square 1?
>>
Don't fucking worry about it, just be yourself
>>
>>18673523
I only clicked on this thread because I thought it was a picture of Artie Lang, but it isn't so goodbye.
>>
just be yourself bro
>>
>>18673542
As cheese as it sounds, this.
Girls can tell if you're trying too hard and it comes off as desperate and insecure.
Being nervous is a lot better than being insecure
>>
Know that you have nothing to prove. Nothing at all.

Just have fun. Light, casual fun. Enjoy spending time with her. Laugh together. Ask her about herself. If you start to feel anxious and you feel like she's not having a good time, change the subject.

Dress well, but not too well. Take a shower, fix your hair.

Be nice to wait staff and servers and valets. The way you treat people tells other people a lot about your personality. The way you treat people who you don't know is your default way of treating people. If this is poor, then it might clash with the fact that you're treating her nicely. She might wonder if you're being genuine.

Don't act like you're trying to put on a show for her. This can make her feel like she's expected to give a certain response. This is a time that you both should be relaxing, not keeping a front up. This is difficult if you're an ass. If you're an ass, probably work on that first.

Remember that you owe each other nothing. Also remember that just because you owe each other nothing doesn't mean you're not still paying for dinner. Also pay for dinner. She'll try to split the check, but don't let her. Also tip well.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.