[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a couple years ago I was a fat loser NEET when I decide to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1481386184811.jpg (131KB, 922x799px) Image search: [Google]
1481386184811.jpg
131KB, 922x799px
So a couple years ago I was a fat loser NEET when I decide to turn it around. It wasn't long after breaking out of my neetdom that I actually got a girlfriend. Since I was still in the beginning stages she was pretty good for what I could get.

I've improved a lot more since, I think I can do a lot better. I think I'm like a 7/10 right now and she's like a 4/10 at best. There's nothing wrong with our relationship. I just think I need to dump her now so I can move on.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>18673478
why not help improve her to your level instead of dumping her?
>>
>>18673487
Don't try to change people. OP break up and find a new girl.
>>
File: tinder.jpg (416KB, 844x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
416KB, 844x1500px
>>18673487
She's kind of fat, she's on the right. I met her on tinder

Hasn't made any effort to lose weight or something
>>
Break up with her and find a new girlfriend.
If you actually gave a shit about her, you wouldn't have made this thread.
Only reason you made this thread is because you feel like a piece of shit chad you probably talked shit about on /r9k/ a year ago.
>>
> Started dating a girl not because she's someone you'd actually want to be with but because of necessity and she was there and was acceptable enough for the time being
> Using X/10 to rate and compare people and treating relationships like a fucking career growth

Fuck I hope someone does the same thing to you.
>>
>>18673497
>kind of fat
>kind of
She's a ham planet
>>
>>18673497
I would ram that redhead until she squeals, ngl.

But anyway, yes, break up with her and get someone better. You can only have so much time and energy, the best you could do is end this investment and move elsewhere (such as an amazon or someone skinnier).

Good luck, op, you're going to need it.
>>
>>18673536
>>18673508
You guys are right. I just sent her a text to come pick up her stuff because we're done. Luckily she doesn't have any of my stuff, I put hers in a box and left it in the lobby
>>
>>18673497

Seems like a lovely girl, though the red flag to her left is discouraging. Still, I'd love to be in your position just to have one girl, any girl, care about me the way I'm sure she cares about you. You're lucky and you want to piss it away because "muh xD chad now cuz I looks better"

Fuck you.
>>
If you feel like she's dragging you down break up with her. Let her know that she's helped you grow as a person but that you've fallen out over time. Be mature about it
>>
>>18673541
>I'd be happy with shit standards because I don't want to improve myself so everyone else should be too
No, fuck you.
>>
>>18673478
>having sex with cheater is a terrible sin
>having a gf just because you need someone, and dumping her because she's fat is OK
you sure love this logic, /adv/
>>
>>18673478
>she grew her leg

Good for her.

Oh OP, you're a shallow POS. If it was vice versa, where she lost weight and become a 9/10 while you remained fat and she told people she wanted to dump you for a better looking man, you'd be crying about shallow whores right about now.

Hope you get fat again and die alone.
>>
>>18673644
this
>>
>>18673478
Im in the same boat but mines nowhere near that fat. Cut it off before you inevitably cheat on her
>>
>>18673641
I'm no expert but I think that when you're unhappy with a relationship, breaking up is the most humane thing to do, no?
>>
You want to find a comfy chick. Outgoing chicks might seem like fun at first but they get real tiresome real quick. Dont get me wrong going out and doing shits fun. But having a bitch around constantly acting like shes bored and wantn to do shit sucks bro. Get that fatty a treadmill and feed her some leafy greens dog. Show her how to cook good and sheit
>>
>>18673682
Or i bet op you could just do fun outdoor stuff together. She'll tire out quick at first but look at it this way; she will work out so she can enjoy more time with you.
>>
>>18673490
This

OP this is your first girl out of NEETdom so test the waters before breaking up though
>>
>>18673497
>those arms
im gonna PUKE
>>
>>18673532
LOL.
>>
It's pretty much too late now, but you probably should've broken up with her years ago if she didn't try to commit to bettering herself when you did.

My girlfriend started bettering herself a year or two ago by joining the gym and moving up in her career and I pretty much knew if I didn't stop being such a fatass/NEET she'd eventually outgrow me, which is fair. Love is love but sometimes you outgrow a person.

You should've spent your time encouraging her to make better choices. I don't think you're right for her--you seem kind of shallow--but at the same time someone who doesn't invest in themselves is a waste of time.

I hope that you're never hurt by someone who outgrows you, OP.
>>
>feeling the necessity to have a partner so badly you'll actually go out with someone you don't even like just so you're in a relationship
I don't care if OP is trolling or not but I know the above happens, can anyone explain why the fuck people do it?
>>
>>18673641
Pretty sure most people here disagree with the concept of a "practice gf". However he's well past that point, he's not happy and apparently shes not interested in changing, it's not like her body type is remotely average >>18673497

May as well end it rather than let it putter along out of some sense of obligation.
>>
>>18674244
Makes them feel slightly less lonely, adds routine to their life (someone to watch a show with, date night), semi regular source of sex. It's generally a shitty idea but I can sympathize with it.
>>
>>18674244
Sometimes you need motivation to move up in life and improve. At the time OP probably thought it'd be a good way to get started on dating.
Is it shallow and a shitty thing to do? Of course, no one would like to be on the other side of things.
Is it unfair? Not really, she didn't feel like progressing together with OP and instead chose to stay the same.
When it comes to life, looking out for yourself first and doing what's best for yourself will always outweight doing the morally right thing. Outsiders will always take the underdog's side.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.