[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyways this is a really boring greentext story but I need to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ool3oyCow11r3clsuo1_500.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ool3oyCow11r3clsuo1_500.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
Anyways this is a really boring greentext story but I need to get it off my chest:

Part I:
>be me, 24
>"work" hires new girl, 20
>instantly hit on her when we're paired together because why not
>she's receptive to it, get her number, add her on facebook, etc
>says she's single on FB, so I go for it
>go to after-hours work function together, make it clear I'm interested in her
>ask her out to dinner later that week, says yes
>90 minutes into dinner, reveals she has a boyfriend (there's pictures of them together on Instagram)
>I have to hide my inner /pol/ and play this off cool because I'm a somebody at work
>beta employee who had a crush on her gets turbo jealous, circles the restaurant while we're inside, and confronts us in the parking lot after the restaurant closes.

Part II:
>go on serious business trip a few days later
>girl starts texting me shit like "are we okay?"
>ignore her to focus on work, gets even madder, texts get longer.
>have to talk to this girl like a fucking child and explain I can't be assed with her shit while on a business trip.
>"oh okay no worries I'm really busy too, I'll see you when you get back."
>so it's like I have a girlfriend without the girlfriend part

Part III:
>jealous dude loses his temper, makes an expensive mess at work
>head management starting to openly joke that it's all mine & anonette's fault for messing with this dude's emotions
>suddenly get these massive texts from her at 1am, 2am crying that we're now the joke of the workplace
>Explain to her that I wasn't the one dating multiple people, nor is a guy with emotional problems our responsibility

Problem:
>Girl has now taken to openly arguing with me at work in front of all my bros.
>Most times she fails, starts crying, and one of my bros has to pull her away from the scene.

What is the funniest thing I could possibly do, and how?

Tits provided as usual.
>>
All that situation would have been avoided if you made it clear during the date that you want nothing to do with a girl in a relationship. Sorry mate but you had the shit you deserved
>>
>>18673237
There's a reason everyone says not to date people from work.

The best thing you could possibly do is keep your distance from this chick because this is going to blow up into an HR disaster eventually thanks to all the retards involved (including you) and you don't want there to be a reason for them to point the finger at you because you accidently make a stupid move which is almost guaranteed to happen if she bothers you long enough.
>>
>>18673237
An unfortunate mess that could have been avoided.

If she tries to argue, I'd just say a short, sweet "We are not dating, I am not going to be your side man. Don't argue with me like we're in a relationship, because we are not." or whatever. Then ignore her after that. She'll probably squirm and cry but at least you won't look like a little bitch and have some dignity.

Don't engage anymore and if she gets crazy, you report her to HR because I am sure you still want to keep this job.

It's time to take the high road, anon. She is not worth it.
>>
>>18673407
Also, it's probably in your best interest to not respond to texts or phone calls and pray that anything previous to that can't be counted as sexual harassment towards her.

Hope you guys didn't fuck either, that will make this 1000 times worse.
>>
>>18673382
>if you made it clear during the date that you want nothing to do with a girl in a relationship.

See, I kinda did. Even had her slumping into the chair with her arms in her sleeves muttering "sorry."

>>18673407
>"We are not dating, I am not going to be your side man. Don't argue with me like we're in a relationship, because we are not."

I did this in person last weekend. She just came back a few hours later for another confrontation.
>>
>>18673412
>pray that anything previous to that can't be counted as sexual harassment towards her.

I'm good on that front.

>Hope you guys didn't fuck either, that will make this 1000 times worse.

Also good on that front.
>>
>>18673414
>She just came back a few hours later for another confrontation.
Then repeat it at the next confrontation. It should be the only thing you'll ever have to say to her.

And if it continues, it's time to block and inform HR.
>>
>>18673424
Would be good to say it in front of other workers too. If she's not that crazy it should make her go away.

If she's batshit, I will circle back to informing HR.
>>
>not having sex with her
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.