[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see girl at park, school, mall, etc >chat her up >get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1405578519678.jpg (61KB, 598x598px) Image search: [Google]
1405578519678.jpg
61KB, 598x598px
>see girl at park, school, mall, etc
>chat her up
>get her number
>text for like 15 min at most
>sometime she'll text me another day but at some point she just stops responding
>never hear from her again, give up
>rinse and repeat

how do I stop this from happening?
I have absolutely no trouble talking to people but I guess I just suck in digital/virtual realms. I don't use snapchat nor do I plan to, which seems to make a lot of girls confused or think I'm lying...

advice?
>>
>>18673094
You basically have to suggest a meet up within 5 or so messages
>>
Stop trying to get with strangers?
>>
>>18673115
>virgin
>>
hijacking this thread with another question
>meet girl on the internet
>only have time to meet up a week later after getting to know her
how do I keep interest up?
>>
>>18673094
Dude, the entire purpose of phones and all social media is to facilitate the real life interactions of human beings. Your purpose isn't to chat up thses girls on your phone, it's to use those communication tools to coordinate your real in-person relationships with these people. You have to meet them, talk to them smile with them, laugh with them, and so on.

I get it that some millenials today feel really comfortable making friends online and that's fine, but the whole point is a real relationship with a real human being, not a formulaic dreamland fantasy to keep dreaming and waking up from.

tl:dr: It sounds like you're doing it wrong. Ask them out, ask them over, anything. If you're serious about someone you need to move forward. Again, the point isn't texting up for hours.
>>
>>18673120
I don't think a guy who continuously gets ghosted by girls is in a position to be slinging shit
>>
>>18673122
>how do I keep interest up?
From my experience, it's impossible without meeting in person unless she is simply starved for affection of any kind, but that doesn't mean she won't stay interested in you independently of anything else, it means you will find it extremely difficult to unilaterally keep someone interested over text if they aren't already interested.

The people physically in the presence of these women are the ones who have a real shot at dating them, remember that.
>>
>>18673128
at least he tryin
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.