[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/isors. I'm an eurofag who wants to live the american

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: americandream.png (224KB, 680x479px) Image search: [Google]
americandream.png
224KB, 680x479px
Hey /adv/isors. I'm an eurofag who wants to live the american dream but I'm too poor to afford college in the US, so that option is out. The only one is getting a job there and from what I've read they'll only choose someone from outside of the US if no american citizen can do the job. And that is because hiring a foreigner costs a lot since they got to pay for your visa or some shit like that.
So how can I get to live and work in the US as an european?

Please answer seriously.
>>
The American Dream is dead. Just work on bettering the community you're currently in. Most only get work visas here if they are doing important business, in higher paying fields.
>>
Marrying an American is the easiest way to become an American.
>>
>>18673199
Bullshit lad. You failed living the American dream, so you have to be salty to everyone trying to live it. Fuck off commie
>>
you can work for 4-5 months in the US with the Work and Travel/J1 visa program but you have to be in collage and under ~26yo

I did that,it's fun shit.
>>
>>18673203
I'm only 18 man, I don't think I wanna marry someone this early. And also, it'd really hard to marry someone that I only saw on Skype or whatever. From what I know, they really do check if you guys live together and shit like that, they come at your place and interview you and stuff. So you can't just marry someone for the sole purpose of getting the american citizenship.
>>
>>18673053
The American Dream moved to Canada. I'm not even joking, I'd move there if I could desu.

They're a lot more opening to foreigners and, if you're skilled enough, even have programs pretty much begging for people like you to work with them.
>>
>>18673235
>I don't think I wanna marry someone this early.

It's obviously a fake marriage, dumbass. You just pay some girl (hell, even guy if you want) a few hundred dollars to marry you, make it look real, and then get a divorce about a year into it or so.
>>
>>18673308
What are these programs called? Do they have any websites?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.