[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I ask out a girl who I always see working at taco bell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Taco-bell-logo.jpg (257KB, 1200x1451px) Image search: [Google]
Taco-bell-logo.jpg
257KB, 1200x1451px
How do I ask out a girl who I always see working at taco bell without embarrassing myself ot her and her coworkers

>inb4 just b urself
>>
If you're 100% set on this, probably just hand her a paper with your name and number.

For the record I'm against doing this entirely.
>>
>>18673054

Yeah senpai I'm not doing that
>>
>>18673047
Blow her a kiss and wink each time you've ordered something. Say: how about you show me your taco my belle.
>>
>>18673073

A yo gurl lemme holla atcha, want my burrito in your taco knawmsayin
>>
>>18673047
>ask out a girl while she is working
>not embarrassing yourself or anyone else
Pick one.

There's no possible way to make this not awkward. You're asking her out in a place where she is required by company policy to not piss you off or upset you because you're a customer, and there will be other customers and/or her coworkers present for the whole thing.
>>
>>18673105

I've been talking with her for the past couple months and she knows who I am and stuff so I'm. It randomly doing it.
>>
>>18673047
Just do it. What's the worst that could happen? Honestly? You think she hasn't been asked out before? Just do it you pansy.
>>
>>18673047
>approach her casually
>say hi
>tell her that you've seen her woring here since some time ago
>and you thought she's cute
>so - would she mind giving you her number/go out with you? Or is she in relationship already
(I assume you do care about that, OP).
If she is in relationship or isn't interested:
>Oh, well, sorry then. Didn't hurt to try.
If she agrees
>Contain your joy, admit it's great though and schedule some meeting or exchange phone numbers for ease of contact and then make a silent prayer for luck and goodwill upon me
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.