[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey since im in the shit as of now i need a Good advice to turn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1065.png (126KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1065.png
126KB, 500x566px
Hey since im in the shit as of now i need a Good advice to turn my life around.
Lets start it of with my economical situation which is down the shitter.
My last job didnt pay me for 23 work Days. So now i have 2 unpayed loans, unpayed subscriptions like gym card, id protection service and other stuff Lets say atleast 50 dollars.
I Also owe my mom alot of money for the rent and i borrowed 180 dollars for another loan.
And in about 24 Days ill have to pay again both rent and loans and stuff
Now as i mentioned my last payments are unpayed.
I Dont have a job and Im depressed. Lol.
Wat do?!
>>
Isn't it obvious? You are to immediately secure a new source of reliable income as soon as possible.
>>
>>18673034
Yeah that is What i need help with.. i have the oppurnity to sell drugs since i have contacts in the business.
But i need a better solution since its to risky
>>
>>18673029
If you have a valid claim for unpaid wages and documentation to prove it you could go to small claims court, but as someone else posted, you really need to get a new job first.
>>
>>18673034
And ive always Been working as a salesman since i dont have an education now the issue is the sales business is a gamble when it comes to money.
Got fucked by all 3 sales companies i worked for
>>
>>18673041
Can you afford some kneepads?
>>
>>18673057
Male prostitution could work since Im used of Getting fucked
>>
>>18673051
Well dude it's the same in construction and contract work. It's the nature of the beast. If you're uncomfortable with the kind of risk associated with those kinds of work, then you will need to branch out to something else, obviously.

It's hard to believe that 3 different companies fucked you over at no fault of your own. Just saying. Take it for what it is, maybe you need to be more discerning as to the jobs you choose to take.
>>
>>18673066
Well Yeah, the first company didnt pay me for What i sold, i managed to prove it since i hacked my way intro their system and got my sale statistics through their actually mails.
The secondary job, gave me about 1400 dollars every month + What i sold. It did work out Well until they forced me to work overtime and gave me a new boss who didnt coach me in a professional way nor do i think they didnt pay me What they should have paid so i quit. And the last job didnt pay me for 23 work Days and now here i am.
>>
>>18673083
*actual mails
>>
>>18673088
>>18673083
I'm not sure there's anything else I can say, except obviously you need to keep trying and not give up, and find a job that's legit, obviously, and will pay you.

What you describe about working without pay is illegal, so, go figure.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.