[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pretty sure gf is cheating on me with someone at her workplace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1306649840485.jpg (11KB, 251x212px) Image search: [Google]
1306649840485.jpg
11KB, 251x212px
>pretty sure gf is cheating on me with someone at her workplace
>don't have enough solid evidence to call her out or make a decision yet
>a mutual friend who we go on frequent double-dates with also works there (he isn't one of the suspects)
>Been contemplating asking him if he's heard or knows anything
>He was friends with her first, whereas i've only known him for 2 months

Is it appropriate to ask him?
>>
>>18672882
Probably more appropriate to ask your girlfriend, if you ask him and he tells her the conversation might not end as well
>>
File: 1449103027583.jpg (51KB, 720x757px) Image search: [Google]
1449103027583.jpg
51KB, 720x757px
What makes you think that she's cheating?
>>
>>18672882
If this is who I think it is, yeah.
I've been fucking your girl for a few months now.
Holy fuck man I thought you would have seen it coming how much of a whore she is.
>>
nope. and nobody, especially guys that wasn't your friend first, want to get involved in someone else's relationship drama.
why exactly are you suspecting she's cheating?

you could talk to her and ask
you could dump her
you could hire a P.I. to see if she is
you could spy on her yourself at her job and put a keylogger on her phone
you could ask her friend and he might tell you nothing and snitch to her

i think you shouldn't be in a relationship at all if you can't trust the person. so my advice: dump her.
>>
>>18672894
>she has repeatedly lies about who she's with and where she goes (almost always with co-workers)
>she hides her phone or quickly closes chat windows (almost always with co-workers)

I already asked to check her phone and she's clearly deleted certain conversations. She has an excuse for every single talking point i've brought up. Therefore, the best solution I can come up with for "catching" her in her lies is to get eyes and ears on the inside. And I am determined to catch her.
>>
>>18672917
she has cheated or is planning to. dont waste your time. if you do youll just regret it. dump her and find someone loyal
>>
OP here. Thanks, everyone.
>>
>>18672917
Tell her you have the feeling you canr trust her at the moment, but you really want to cause you love her. Her reaction will give you the answer what to do.
>>
>>18672917
>always hides her phone
>deletes chats
>frequently lies who she is with
>"I don't have solid evidence anons"
Top kek from a top cuck
>>
>>18672882
My first gf cheated with her coworker and my marriage ended when she fucked her boss. In both cases what you describe was happening. Your gf is cheating but you cannot ask her friend, even if he told you he would tell her you asked.

My first gf broke up with me to be with her coworker. My ex wife had more to lose if we split up so she wanted to stay married and fuck her boss so I caught her by paying a PI.
>>
>>18672882
Before you speak to your gf you have to prepare yourself to walk away from the relationship.

If you are prepared to walk away you can confidently ask point blank if she likes/loves/wants someone else. Tell her it is insane to stay with you if she wants someone else and save her and you time and angst. Some will continue to deny since they don't want to be seen as the bad person but many will come out with it and are actually relieved they no longer have to sneak around.
>>
Holy lul just dump her
>>
ask her directly, tell her you want a relationship based in trust, openess and companionship like any other healthy one, if she disagrees, tell her you respect her opinion and also respectfully say her values doesnt meet yours and therefore the relationship unfortunatelly must end.

and keep the friendship. good friends are always good.
>>
>>18673106

That's actually a good line.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.