[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met a cool girl about a month ago, I'm insecure and inexperienced.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Met a cool girl about a month ago,

I'm insecure and inexperienced. It's going well, but I'm falling hard and fast. I've put her on a pedestal and she's so casual about the whole thing

How do I keep my cool and avoid getting hurt?
>>
>How do I keep my cool and avoid getting hurt?
Don't date. Alternatively, date only girls that do nothing for you mentally or sexually.

Emotion control is much better to have than any perceived "happiness" which is just nothing more than lust disguised as romance
>>
>>18672781
Lust disguised as romance or not, I enjoy being with her and don't want to be bitter like you

I don't want to die alone.
>>
>>18672748
You got nothing to lose, just ask her for a date.
I was in an extremely similar situation once and I did nothing about it. One of the many regrets of my life.
>>
>>18672809
Sorry, should have explained better.

We've been dating about a month. I'm just scared of how strongly I feel
>>
>>18672816
Thankfully she lives about 60 miles away and we both work a lot so I've only seen her once or twice a week.

I'd be head over heels if I saw her more often
>>
>>18672794
>Lust disguised as romance or not, I enjoy being with her and don't want to be bitter like you
I gave you a solid answer to your question, if you don't like it fine but don't lash out like a child whose mommy won't buy him the toy he wants.

>I don't want to die alone.
Sorry, not sorry, to break it to you but you there is no such thing as a designated dying partner. Regardless, you're well on your way to failure with this girl at least since you're thinking about a long term future together after only meeting her a month ago whereas to her it's probably just another fling.

Heed my advice, you're already on the losing side. Next time go for a fatty.
>>
>>18672816

Chill, and give it time. Your first flush of infatuation will die down, leaving you with either a passing affection for her or (if you're lucky) a steady and long-burning love. While that's happening, if you're a good guy her affection for you may grow.

Right now you've got a crush and she doesn't. Just understand that your current mania is temporary, and look forward to eventually meeting her in the middle.
>>
>>18672849
Cheers, man. I needed to hear that.

I just need to make sure not to come on too strong. Good to hear things should settle down.
>>
>>18672878

Good luck, man! Similar thing happened to me. I managed to keep my cool for a while (not being dishonest about how I felt, just trying not to spaz out about it,) and she wound up saying "I love you" first. Your relationship might not work out, many don't, but you've got a shot!
>>
>>18672889
Thanks, just got to keep a level head and see how it plays out!

Glad it worked out for you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.