[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I handle lying, nosy neighbors? Last week, they told

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1503889680940.jpg (85KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
1503889680940.jpg
85KB, 736x552px
How do I handle lying, nosy neighbors?

Last week, they told the property management they caught us smoking pot (which isn't true), and as I was taking my trash out shirtless, because its hot af, I heard one exclaim "...and now he's walking around naked!"

I'm polite, but I've got a fucking temper. I don't like being spied on. I'm trying to handle this as amicably as possible, because I like this place. But I fucking /will/not/ be harassed, least of all in my own house. I'm poor at confrontation that involves finesse. Any ideas?
>>
complain to management they are harassing you
>>
The next time you hear them say something, walk straight up to them and tell them to mind their own fucking business and that if they have a problem they can tell you to your face instead of doing childish shit like telling lies the property manager about you.
>>
>>18672543
Right, but, with what? I already confronted management about the weed thing, but what am I supposed to say?

"The neighbors are looking out their window at me"?

>>18672656
This was my plan, but I'm trying not to rock the boat too much. Although I'm 100% sure they made up the thing about the weed, I do smoke and I'd rather not bring the spotlight down on myself.

For what it's worth, I know they'd lying about smelling weed, because they gave the office a timetable of "between these hours" to seem credible and cited that we were bothering children. I work 12 hours a day, I'm not even in the city during the times they accused me of, and if I'm at home, its at 2am before falling asleep. Also, I spent a lot of money, time, and effort making sure my ventilation methods are functional. You absolutely cannot smell anything outside of my room, let alone in our living room, let alone down the hallway.
>>
>>18672912
Petty nosy neighbors are honestly the worst.
I'm sure there's something about their property they can be penalized for. Call and report that the neighbors are harassing and watching you. If that does not work report them back.
>>
>>18673021
I'm stuck between petty passive aggressiveness, which is not my style, and outright threatening them, which I don't want to do because they have a young son.

I just want to be fucking left alone.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.