[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So after a year together, my girlfriend starts college. Promises

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170719_133708.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170719_133708.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
So after a year together, my girlfriend starts college.

Promises we'll always find time to see each other, that nothing will change but our schedule, etc.

That was two weeks ago. Last weekend she totally blew off our plans and barely talked to me. Today I wake up to the "this isn't gonna work" text and since she's basically been a ghost, I said "ok, good luck"

Just done with it. Made the right call as it turns out. She sends "I love (her exes name)"

Matrixbulletdodge.gif

I typically get right back out there after a breakup, but honestly feel that some part of me is just done with it all for a while. Unfortunately, my town has nothing going for it and all I do when I'm single is work and play guitar.

Anybody else live in a small town and get out of the "alone or relying on relationships" cycle? What do you do?
>>
>>18672416
The city is no different pal. Everybody is glued to their fucking cell phones all the time and nobody wants to socialize.
I live in a small town anyway and I love it but I'm settled down now it probably sucks for a youngster like you.
>>
>>18672470
Yeah, I'm 26 and from age 16 when I moved here it's been escapism nonstop.

I could see retiring here as an option for anybody but it's just too quiet for anything else.
>>
>>18672416
You're lucky man. I wasted all last year with a girl who broke up with me and then immediately got with "the guy I never had to worry about". I wish I was you OP. You're a stronger man than me for being able to break things off like that.
>>
It makes me sad how much I've read, heard this story. College is a cancer on society.
>>
>>18672416
This no joke happened to a friend of mine this year a week into college. Her boyfriend blew her and all of his hs friends off and went after another girl and other friends. Hell, he roomed with a high school pal of his and he hardley talks to him either.
She took things pretty rough though, they were in a pretty serious relarionship. Now my gf is terrified of me doing the same.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.