[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is pregnant. We're both not at all ready for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 8

File: Positive-Pregnancy-Test.png (260KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
Positive-Pregnancy-Test.png
260KB, 800x400px
My girlfriend is pregnant. We're both not at all ready for a baby and we had agreed in the past that if it ever happened we would abort. So she's got the appointment and everything set up, we have health insurance so it isn't going to cost anything. My girlfriend seems to be fine. I offered to accompany her to the hospital but she said I don't have to. I'm freaking out a little bit though.

I get the feeling that if she gets the ultrasound and sees a tiny hand moving or whatever she'll suddenly want to keep it. I know that it's ultimately her decision and I wouldn't pressure her out of it if she did choose to have the baby, but I feel as if I should prepare myself for the worst. I don't know how to deal with this.

Also, is smoking weed and drinking wine out of the question for her even if she plans on aborting?
>>
>>18672263
>aborting
Scum, kys, literally 1st degree murder. This coming from a non religious medfag. I have been in the operating theatres of these procedures in the past. It is sickening. They are alive, they look human, they move.
You are not removing an inaminate object, you are not removing a small clump of cells "like a tumor".
You are terminating life.

The excuse of "he or she would be born into a shitty life" is a bullshit one too. You are browsing 4chan in your spare time, your life can not possibly be so terribly miserable, your child would not be subjected to abject poverty, abuse and torture, nor are you convincing me that there is reason to believe he or she will be born with horrible and painful genetic diseases and/or deformities.

Western mentality of easy come, easy go. No reason to take responsibility for anything in our society anymore, just dump, delete or replace anything that might inconvenience a comfortable life.

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>18672294

Ok thanks for the advice nigger. We're still aborting the shit out of that little fucker
>>
>>18672294
Fuck off back to /pol/ virgin
>>
Fuck other people's opinions cause they aren't you and her

I would definitely still go with her even though she says you don't "have to". I don't think an ultrasound will show anything at all significant depending on how far along she is.

Yes, refrain from all that stuff if you can.
>>
How far along is she? It's quite a while before tiny hands show up. Weed and wine is no more a problem than it usually is as long as she follows thru. I'm not female and not gone thru an abortion myself, but female friends have talked to me when they have had abortions. One thing that has happened is someone who felt relief and happines afterwards and had anxieties about that since it's "not how you're supposed to feel", so be prepared for anything, people react diffrently.

I don't know the sitution in detail but I would push ever so slightly for following her to the clinic as I'd assume she would feel somewhat guilty and trying to make up for it by dealing with it herself.
>>
>>18672263
you probably won't see a hand or anything if she can still abort. definitely go with her to the hospital, the pregnancy is your responsibility too. good luck, thanks for not bringing another human to suffer into this world.
>>
>>18672300
So why come here. Did you just want a bunch of anons to pat you on the back?

You and your GF are making a shitty decision that will more than likely bother you the rest of your lives.

Christ why not just fucking put the kid up for adoption and ask money for it. More or less the same outcome on your end, without ending the life.
>>
>>18672313
this is your opinion, fuck off
>>
File: 1502983570096.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1502983570096.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>18672263
>We were never ready for a baby ever! that's why we didn't take any precautions to ensure we didn't have one!11

kill yourselves, and she's probably going to have the baby. Get fucked retardo
>>
>>18672263
> I offered to accompany her to the hospital but she said I don't have to.
Insist that you want to, and go.

Come up with two plans: one for if she aborts and how she MAY be emotionally traumatized much later down the line AND one for if she keeps it, the family questions and interactions, furthering your relationship, and money needed to raise the kid until it's 18-23 (18, if you're a fucker, up to 23 if it goes to college and you don't suck.)

>Also, is smoking weed and drinking wine out of the question for her even if she plans on aborting?
Be safe about it. You don't want any chemical to fuck with the abortion, right? So no smoking or drinking. If she aborts soon, what's the problem? If she keeps it, well, that's 9 months of no smoking or drinking, so better get started now just to not fuck up the kid's mental and physical development ('cause that's more expensive)
>>
She can smoke and drink, it's not like anybody can do anything even if she were to keep it.

It might mess with your head but what is socially accepted as "murder" to religious extremists has no bearing on your life and shouldn't cause you to make a decision that will essentially ruin it along with the child's. You CAN go on welfare and ask everyone around you to help raise it, but you aren't entitled to more than WIC and shit or whatever you have (or don't have) in your country. You are making the right decision. No one is ever "ready" for the raising/teaching side of it but if you have to ask yourself if you can even afford to give them a half decent life where they can eat nutritious food and have some damn toys and clothes, you shouldn't go through with it.
>>
>>18672294
>literally 1st degree murder.

Looks like someone doesn't know jack shit about laws and thinks they come from the bible's (opinion, since this shit isn't even in the bible at all)
>>
>>18672263
I know a few girls who have had abortions and they all went fucking nuts afterwards.
One girl in particular drank a bunch and took a bunch of xanax and puked everywhere and started screaming about how she misses her baby, then passed out naked on my floor.
So yeah, get ready for that.
>>
>>18672338
Oh wait I was wrong. you can have a postnatal abortion as long as God asks you to do it personally.
>>
>>18672323
>I only want to hear the opinions that agree with me
You are the one that needs to fuck of, this isn't your hugbox. If you don't care about what others think and are going to go through with it one way or another, then what are you even doing here in the first place?
This is a place for advice, not a place for "everyone agree with me and support me in my situation whatever it may be".

My advice to you and your gf is to not abort. I have met many people who have hesitated about abortion, out of those who decided against abortion in the end I have never heard of any of them regretting it. Some put up for adoption, others kept the kid, but every single one of them was happy about not going through with the abortion.

On the flipside the ones that do go through are a bag of pick'n'mix. Some regret going through, others are happy, others again indifferent, then there are those that are relieved but feel guilty about feeling so.

I hope for your and your GFs sake that if you do go through with it, you end up in the group that is happy with decision and has no regrets.
>>
>>18672340
Those girls are just retards. You don't get postpartum from being pregnant for 6 weeks.
>>
>>18672345
i'm not op, stop being so triggered. he didnt ask for advice whether or not to abort
>>
Fuck you man
I just had a baby daughter today
How the fuck could you even consider such an evil act?
Man up and raise that kid
You'll regret killing it
You'll never feel a greater love than when you look at your child for the first time
Trust me
>>
>>18672346
How many girls do you know that have had abortions then?
Fucking wise ass.
>>
>>18672351
I bet your daughter is gonna be ugly as shit.
>>
>>18672294
I fully agree with this guy. OP is complete scum if he is considering this.
>>
>>18672352
I dunno, most women tend to keep that information to themselves. Only a real pos would make it known to everyone for attention.
>>
>>18672355
Well good thing OP isn't the one who's pregnant. Good job capitalizing on his existential crisis for brownie points with jebus.
>>
>>18672359
Exactly, so you don't know shit.
I don't care what your political stance on abortion is, there is no way to dispute that you are fucking with nature.
What do you think is going to happen when a woman is producing pregnancy hormones and then all of a sudden you rip a baby out of her? It makes them go fucking crazy and I have experience with it.
>>
I don't understand why people keeps telling OP "don't abort"
I mean, he's not giving a heck about your opinion on this matter
They took their decision, evil or not
>>
>>18672364
While I think OP is a piece of shit, I'm not telling him to abort. I'm warning him that his woman is going to lose her mind. Could even result in the end of their relationship. Its not all what the media makes it out to be.
>>
>>18672362
You know what fucks with nature? Diapers, vaccines, and public education. You benefit from going to the hospital when you're sick, so please explain to me how humans reproducing at such a rate that every other species besides roaches and flies are rapidly going extinct because we need toilet paper and shit.
>>
>>18672361
It's true though
Babies are cute and your instincts make you love them indescribably
Shits unreal
Don't abort you shit cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 400x320px
>>18672338
As a medfag I know the laws surrounding abortion better than most. I live in Holland.
The law only past by a single vote in both chambers.
The law allows termination until week 24, the time at which the fetus is technically able to live outside of the womb. This cut of point was considered arbitrary when the law passed, and it is still considered arbitrary today.
As I have said, I have been present during a multitude of these procedures and law or not, nobody is ever convincing me that what I witnessed all those times wasn't simply the killing of a human.

The would be parents should be forced to sit through a tape recording of the procedure after it has been performed. I highly doubt any of them would still have "no regrets".
>>
>>18672370
>humans reproducing at such a rate that every other species besides roaches and flies are rapidly going extinct because we need toilet paper and shit.
You mean blacks and Asians, right? I don't know about in the USA but here in Canada there is massive amounts of free land. Wouldn't call that overpopulated. Just because a bunch of niggers and Asians are reproducing like rabbits doesn't mean I should feel bad about having children so you can fuck off with that.
Also, you are comparing apples to oranges here. Vaccines and doctors aid in the healthy development of a human being. Abortion is literally ending human life. If we are going to be real here, modern medicine hasn't done much good for the population anyway. Its all a business.
>>
>>18672376
Babies aren't cute, they are screaming shitting meatbags and instincts are part of life's programming, it's designed to keep you from drowning the thing when there's no food around.
>>
>>18672263
You either use protection or accept the consequences. Abortion is not the good way to go.
>>
>>18672385
You were that "screaming shitting meatbag" once fuckhead.
People like you shouldnt reproduce.
>>
>>18672383
>muh white genocide

Because we need more white people with lower IQs than africans living in holes inthe ground.
>>
>>18672391
This.
If you can't handle a baby you shouldn't even be having sex in the first place.
>>
>>18672392
I guess it's a good thing I didn't when I had the chance, then. But you, a moralist, you're a prime example of top breeding material aren't you?
>>
>>18672263
There's probably nothing to see on the ultrasound at this point anyway. My advice would be for you to go with her and provide some emotional and mental support so she doesn't lose her nerve or get anxious etc.
>>
>>18672398
Who said they didn't use protection? You're trying to punish people for having sex because you are stupid and/or ugly.
>>
>>18672393
>I produce a valid argument
>MUH WHITE GENOCIDE
>/pol/ BOOGYMAN
I didn't expect much of an intellectual argument out of some edgy atheist faggot anyway, but come on.
>>
>>18672398
>If you're not ready to have children, don't have sex!
Greta thing most people fuck at 13, definitely ready at that ripe and early age! How can anyones head be so far up their ass?
>>
>>18672381
>considered arbitrary

Thankfully, not to anyone whose opinion actually matters in your country.
>>
>op wants to kill something that can learn in the womb

>A 1988 study suggested that newborns recognize the theme song from their mother's favorite soap opera. More recent studies have expanded on the idea of fetal learning, indicating that newborns already familiarized themselves with sounds of their parent’s native language; one showed that American newborns seem to perceive Swedish vowel sounds as unfamiliar, sucking on a high-tech pacifier to hear more of the new sounds. Swedish infants showed the same response to English vowels.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2013/08/babies-learn-recognize-words-womb
>>
>>18672402
I don't believe in birth control and I think any form of birth control was the beginning of death for western civilization.
I was stating a simple fact that people should not be having intercourse if they are not in the position to have children, simple as that.
I have plenty of sex, but I am ready and willing to have children with my wife. So I am not a hypocrite.
>>
>>18672403
>we need to continue breeding wars with "niggers and chinks" in order to dominate the planet's resources
>"valid opinion"
>>
>>18672412
"Western" civilization would have died much quicker if nobody had been getting abortions for the last 50 years or whatever, but I'm sure you're more educated about this subject than some layman peasant right?
>>
>>18672405
You know I hope that when you get a girlfriend she has had 100 big black cocks before you and she constantly tells you about it, and you can't say shit because you're here advocating for premarital sex.
>>
>>18672402
>oral contraception is 91 percent to 99 percent effective in preventing pregnancy. However, that still means there is a very small risk of pregnancy

>similiar thing with other popular bc methods

yeah op is confirmed subhuman retard
>>
>>18672423
That 10% is pretty significant when you are fucking like it's your last day on Earth, which most people think they are supposed to do.
>>
>>18672420
That argument doesn't even make any fucking sense.
The birth control pill spawned the birth of feminism, which is one of the primary factors contributing to how disgusting and backwards society is right now. As soon as women got the right to vote it was commonplace for more left leaning political parties to be elected, and they kept pushing and pushing for more "tolerance" and "diversity" and now we have little boys publicly dressing up as little girls and terrorist attacks every Wednesday. But go ahead and tell me I'm a retard for having nationalist beliefs and that you are superior for believing that everybody is equal no matter what.
>>
>>18672407
Did you choose to ignore the part where I told you both chambers were merely a single vote in favor? This means both chambers were split more or less down the middle over the issue. The country is split when it comes to this law. The 24 weeks aspect of the law was only even accepted after two dozen checks and requirements had been put into place to ensure that abortion wouldn't happen silly hilly the moment the law passed.

So no, not "everyone who's opinion mattered" was in favor of this law.
>>
>>18672421
2/10 bait got me to reply
I am the girlfriend, I've had a small number of partners and I'm quiet happy
>>
>>18672428
>the terrorist attacks and lgbt agenda are the fault of those stupid womyn who need to go back to washing my undies and cooking me tendies, not because of sexually repressed religicucks
>>
>>18672430
>This means both chambers were split more or less down the middle over the issue.

So...what was the point of voting?
>>
>>18672438
I know guys like you personally and you are insufferable faggots that will sit there and spout on about how your backwards ass beliefs are more important while sticking your fingers in your ears screaming "lalalala" to anyone that has a different opinion.
I have a wife and she is obedient and makes me food and I fucking love it. It triggers you lefty faggots all the time when she tells anybody she is traditional and wants to be my housewife.
But yeah, go ahead and live your hedonistic lifestyle. It has no effect on me but I know I have a better and more fulfilled life than you.
>>
>>18672459
>It triggers you lefty faggots all the time when she tells anybody she is traditional and wants to be my housewife.

They aren't triggered, just tired of retarded neocon LARPers acting like god's gift to mankind because they would starve if no one was around to replace mommy.
>>
>>18672467
>They aren't triggered, just tired of retarded neocon LARPers acting like god's gift to mankind because they would starve if no one was around to replace mommy.
If my wife ever left I'd be fine. I make $100k a year and I am a fantastic cook. Nice projections there though.
>>
Wow! What triggered the right wing troll in this particular thread?
>>
>>18672474
>If my wife ever left I'd be fine.

Sounds like you two are a couple of peas in a pod.
>>
>>18672475
Do you have something to contribute? Not them btw.
>>
>>18672459
I gotta admit you're wife sounds pretty admirable. You don't see a lot of women willing to stick with a guy with autism
>>
>>18672458
To adhere to the values of our social democracy. I just wish at times we would adhere to supermajority votes instead of simple majority.
>>
>>18672426
that's 10% per year of regular sex, not 10% per creampie, anon
>>
>>18672515
Only if the votes are in your favor? And that's not voting in that case, you fucking brainlet.
>>
>>18672527
What is regular sex, cumming in her hair?
>>
I swear I didn't mean for this thread to go all political. If that's what floats your boat though, talk about it all you want.

To answer the question about protection, no we didn't protect ourselves at all. She's been off birth control for about a month because she hates swallowing pills. I know, poor me, she hates swallowing cum too. Maybe if she were a swallower we wouldn't be in this situation. Just kidding I love her. And I'm just an idiot who really likes the feeling of a vagina wrapped around his penis sans condom. We were pretty irresponsible but a few comments from people calling us murderers isn't going to change our minds. A few of th comments were very helpful so thank you for the advice.
>>
>>18672534
All of the above being said, this is a personal decision between you and her. Nothing good can come of asking others, that's just inviting them to bring their soapbox and bring another shitty thread into existence. Next time she gets pregnant, just make your decision and don't involve anybody else. You now understand just how sensitive this subject is, parentfags especially are always looking for reasons to make their family into a spectacle so they can appear self-righteous.
>>
>>18672529
No, not only so I get votes in my favor. Laws I personally support have been passed with minimal margins and I can't say I am happy with those either. Half the country wants it, the other doesn't, I honestly believe at that point the status quo should be maintained.
>>
>>18672302
Somehow that little fucker is a part of you
>>
I hope she decides to keep it :^)
>>
Do go with her.
>>
>>18672263
>What is a condom

>What is birth control

GG Anon, it's been a 50/50 and being honest if she wants to keep it have fun, reap what you sow.

>>INB4 Condoms don't feel the same
Well a baby feels completely different
>>INB4 Waifu didn't want birth control
Well you both should have been more responsible.

I'm not ragging on you mate but all I know is I've been married for 10 years and I've never had a call like this.
>>
>>18672263
Smoke and drink all you want, torture the little fucker...you're going to tear him apart anyway.
>>
A million people have told you this but both you and your girl are scum.

I'm not even anti-abortion or anything but it really sounds like you had that conversation about aborting and made her get health insurance so you could hit it raw and not be held liable for anything. You both are just irresponsible. Why didn't you use that insurance for some contraceptives?

You totally deserve to have her keep that baby but the kid doesn't deserve that. Go with her and get her to have that abortion but break up with her. People really shouldn't be fucking somebody they have no intention of marrying and having children with. Society is so fucked up now because of shitters like you who think they can fuck up and just shrug it off like it's none of their concern.
>>
>>18672263
gf got pregnant and trying to decide what to do. she was wanting to marry and have the kid and I was leaning toward an abortion. Things took an unexpected turn however when I said if she has the child and it is mine I will marry her. Her mother took her to have an abortion without telling me. Well, well so I find out her "friend" knocked her up and he left town when she mentioned a kid so she aborted. She fucking knew the whole time the kid probably wasn't mine or there was enough doubt she would be fucked and not worth the gamble.

For all you men out there, it doesn't matter if you are married to the sweetest woman in the world you better confirm you are the father.
>>
>>18672263
Go with her when she gets it done, if it's a surgical abortion then she'll need a ride and she'll need your support.

I suffered from birth control failure at 17, was on the pill but still managed to get pregnant. My boyfriend went with me and made sure I was taken care during the healing process. The clinic adjusted the type of birth control I was on as well. At my appointment they didn't make me listen to the heartbeat or see the ultrasound if I didn't want to. That was all 10 years ago so I don't know how things have changed since then.

Everyone reacts differently. I felt relieved at the time since I didn't have the means to raise a baby and my family always made it very clear if I got pregnant my home would be the streets. Now I occasionally get lingering pangs of regret, I married my boyfriend at the time and we have a happy life with one toddler and another on the way - seeing how much I love them is what cases these feelings.

I would highly recommend using two forms of birth control going forward. So many things can effect hormonal birth controls, I took the philosophy going forward until we were ready.
>>
>>18672351
>>newborn was just born
>>has time to spend time shooting on 4chan
>>?????
>>
>>18672534
Your girlfriend is in for a rude awakening if swallowing pills is such a huge inconvenience for her. Try sleeping for one hour every 6 hours for months on end. Endless poopy diapers. Constant stress.

Tell her to get an implanon or something ffs.
>>
what kind of thread is this ? you went through an entire story of how you're going to take a life away and your only concern is whether or not you and your girlfriend is gonna drink and do drugs tonight...wow

RIP OP's kid may his spirit find a better family
>>
>>18672534

>procreate
>get mad when procreation works

People like you are fucking stupid. Wait until you're married and ready to have children.

>>18673341

Or, you know, stop spreading your legs and having premarital sex.

>fucking at 17

Degeneracy at it's finest.
>>
>>18673402
Well we don't really see it as murder. And if it is, why do people care so much? I guess it's one of those issues that's all tied up in politics and religion. People are bound to shove their opinions down people's throats.

She's been joking about how she gets to kick people out of their seats in the subway now. The real silver lining here is that I get to cum inside of her as much as I want until she gets the abortion. You know if anything I think this abortion is going to bring us closer together.
>>
>>18672263
Abortion is murder, plain and simple. I'm even an atheist and I know the plain truth of the matter, for what that's worth. Don't kill your kid.
>>
>>18672294
Depents on the time. If it's in the first weeks, you won't see anything as it is literaly a clump of cells till the second trimester. If you've been in the med theater you could only see it if it's a late term abortion those are (at least in civilized countries) only done if the life of the woman depents on it or the medics already know that the kid will only be born to die shhortly after in pain. In those cases the foetus gets killed in the womb through the injection of a quickly acting agent and removed vaginaly. You will not see any moving. This only happens if you abort living foetuses in the between time, which indeed shouldn't be allowed. But that'S another topic.
>>
>>18673596
>She's been joking about how she gets to kick people out of their seats in the subway now.
I've been joking about my molestation as a child and how my mother has beaten me with hate in her eyes. That's an unhealthy coping mechanism. Once she accepts what has been done she will break appart.

I honestly hope you're shitposting, because it seems your only worry is getting your dick wet and smoke wet. Every thought about post-natal abortion? Of you both?
>>
Go with her, what the hell is wrong with you? "Says I don't have to" just go with. If it's early on she's not going to get an ultrasound and see something moving.

Why would that shit be out of the question? She's not keeping it...
>>
>>18672534
> I'm not satisfied with having to use a rubber a week every month so I better kill that baby
Literally sacrificing the unborn to the cummies god
>>
>>18672381
Hope that you switched workplaces. Your negative shit cant be allowed near people going trhough these kinds of procedures
>>
File: Rt23MIHkCJwdy.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Rt23MIHkCJwdy.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>18672459
>obedient

Jesus fucking christ

What is she, a fucking dog?
>>
>>18674382
>whines about negative wibes while people are killing off an foetus

Yeah, he propbably should come in with helium ballons and a congratulation card, How about a "abort 10 and get the 11th for free!" patreon card? Or gift wrapping the cut in pieces unborn in a glass bottle as a happy reminder.
>>
>>18672459
good for you anon but nobody here is going to be able to appreciate what you're saying

best leave
>>
File: 13melon.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
13melon.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>18672294
Fuck off idiot. I'm in medical school and someone as obtuse as you shouldn't be able to get board certified. I bet you think refusing to donate a liver is murder too.
>what is bodily autonomy
Cows are more sentient than an eight week old fetus.

>>18672263
Go with her, she'll want you there. It feels shitty to go alone. I went with my boyfriend when I was 19. It was the easiest decision I ever made, because I just wasn't ready to have a kid, was living with abusive parents at the time, had no money, and it would have had a shit life, and I'd have resented the child. Good for you for knowing what's best.
Also- at the appointment they do not do an ultrasound while you're awake, as it's psychologically harder on people. That's done after anesthesia. If she's aborting she can smoke weed and drink wine, no problem. That's done for the health of the baby, not the mother.
>>
File: 16melon.jpg (35KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
16melon.jpg
35KB, 400x301px
>>18672313
>why not just fucking put the kid up for adoption and ask money for it
>More or less the same outcome
How fucking stupid are you?
Do you realize how invasive and exhausting pregnancy is? What it does to people's hormones? Do you know what it's like to have a foreign creature in you sucking up all your energy, pressing down on your bladder, making you hormonal and crazy and vomit all day? You can feel it all the time, it isn't just a balloon you shove under your shirt for 9 months, pregnancy can be absolute hell. I wouldn't wish it on anyone unless they wanted it.
>>
>>18672263
you shouldn't have an abortion.

t. person who had an abortion
>>
File: 1481676010065.jpg (36KB, 477x280px) Image search: [Google]
1481676010065.jpg
36KB, 477x280px
yes having children is totally not worth it

big hassle, not worth it if you're white.

i repeate: whiet peolpe should not have children!
>>
>>
>>18674542
>what is infant mortality rates
>what are improvements in family planning
Literally nobody needs 12 children in 2017. In case you missed it, the stereotype of people with 12 children is a poor single mother of color with no education.

Why would I want that?
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.