[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is a good way to masturbate if you are a male? you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1458730297368.gif (119KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1458730297368.gif
119KB, 150x150px
what is a good way to masturbate if you are a male? you got any good methods?
>>
>>18672186
Use your fingers / hand to stimulate your penis. I know it probably sounds outlandish to you but give it a try, it's surprisingly good.
>>
>>18672228
i detect sarcasm, but what do you mean? rubbing the foreskin?
>>
>>18672186
Bro if you post-pubescent and don't know how to jack it, I'm sorry you ain't going to figure it out.
>>
>>18672234
Nah, shove two fingers in your ass and feel around for your prostate. It should be like a unique pressure on your balls. Just keep rubbing that while jerking off. With enough practice, you'll be to cum only from your ass. Really cool party trick with a beer bottle and some friends.
>>
>>18672245
Reminds me of that dude who shoved a bottle up his ass and shattered it inside
>>
File: triggering.jpg (31KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
triggering.jpg
31KB, 311x366px
>>18672253

Oh God.
>>
Lube up your hands with saliva or anything else, grab the penis hard (but not enough to hurt) and keep making the up and down moves. Try to keep the grip strong specially when passing the head of the penis.

Besides that, you can lube a finger and shove it up your ass. Then you make round moves with it inside while masturbating the penis.
>>
>not sounding
You are all missing out
>>
File: 1482145495455.gif (993KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1482145495455.gif
993KB, 540x540px
>>18672260
you don't really need lube if you have a foreskin; it's only necessary for jews and americans

>>18672186
loot at pictures or videos of naked ladies and do pic related OP, it's not that complicated
the most sensitive spot is the bit on the underside of the penis where the skin meets the head, so if you aren't feeling anything try to pay more specific attention to that
>>
I find reverse grip is nice sometimes, like with your palm on the underside of your dick and thumb and forefinger toward the base
Feels a bit more like someone else is doing it too
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.