[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl at work Hitting it of great Go out a bunch of times, have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
Girl at work
Hitting it of great
Go out a bunch of times, have a load of fun
Never really make a move on her for two reasons. Firstly the setting is either work or crowded bars with friends/colleagues. Secondly it is a confusing relationship (from my pov anyway) in the sense that at times she acts like she is basically my GF, to the point where friends and colleagues have mistakenly simply assumed that that must be the case. Yet at other times she keeps me at arms length. I can't tell if she wants me or not.

Fast forward a month and a half, she non challantly tells me over text she is going to stay with some guy she met in Paris for a couple of days.

How hard did I get friendzoned here? Also what sort of response does she expect from me after telling me that?
> "Wow, cool, great for you, enjoy yourself!"
In reality I want to tell her to tell that guy to go fuck himself and let me show her every major city in Europe myself. Yet somehow I feel like a knee jerk emotional reaction like that will backfire hard.
I am honestly sort of devastated and feel like she has simply been toying with me for about 2 months.
>>
Congratz, you're her emotional tampon and backup-beta whenever she needs one. And since you won't tell HER to gtfo you'll continue to be one. Anything like a romantic relationship is out of the question, or might only be pulled off by her in the hopes she might keep you on the side a little bit longer.
>>
>>18672067
Kill me?
Also, she can't be completely oblivious to my feelings. Even if it is simply the age old adage of "men and women can't be simply friends" at some level she must surely understand that telling me, more or less out of the blue, that she is staying with some random dude in Paris is hurtful to me. I am not gay, I am not her gayfriend, I don't allow her to use me as her emotional trashcan either, when discussions go anywhere near "my exes" or "my emotional issues" or anything of the sort I shut it down hard.
In a way her telling me this feels spiteful, as if she went out of her way to poke me where it stings. But then in person she is her usual cheerful self and seems to be completely oblivious of how it is tearin me up, so she is either putting up an incredible and eloborate act (doubtful) or she is actually oblivious.
>>
Apropos, it isn't that I am jealous of this Parisian guy. It is that I simp,y don't understand what possible reason she could have for going out of her way to arrange it and then tell me about it. Even if I were her actual gayfriend, even if that were true, what the fuck does she expect me to do with this info.
>>
>>18672119
Sounds like she is either unhappy with how slowly your relationship was progressing, and she is trying to get you to react, or she is just using you as
>>18672067
is suggesting.
Should reply with, "that's great, my ex just contacted me and we are going to get together later this week, wish me luck" then if she gets mad or says something snide, act incredulous and say something like "wtf, I thought we were good friends who share exciting things with each other..."
>>
>>18672448
thats stupid, dont text her that youre dating your ex because then she will bang the french guy
>>
>>18672455
>he thinks she already hasn't
assuming french guy is even real.
>>
>>18672128
>what reason
She knows you want to date her. She doesn't want to date you but also doesn't want to directly reject you for whatever reason.
She's telling you about the bf as a safe, indirect way to reject you and tell you that she's not interested in a relationship.
>>
So far I have;
She doesn't want to date me and froggy is there to make that clear.
She wants to date me and froggy is there to provoke me into reaction.
Neither of the above and I am simply an emotional punching bag.

T-thx.

Guess I'll just tell her I want to meet up and put my cards on the table.
>>
>>18672537
>She wants to date me and froggy is there to provoke me into reaction.
this is a pretty stupid idea, and even if it was true it would mean she's a manipulative ass who likes to play mind games and you wouldn't want a relationship with anyways
>>
>>18672053
>How hard did I get friendzoned here?
you didn't make a move by the end of the second date.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.