[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Chinese people hate whites? Last night i went to one of those

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Do Chinese people hate whites?

Last night i went to one of those shitty chinese buffet restaurants with my friend and his gf. The ugly chinese lady at the counter was nice and friendly to them, but cold towards me. They are both mexican, and my friend is a manlet. I am white and 6'1".

Like, her smile disappeared when it was my turn to cash out, she pretty much snatched my credit card and threw it back at me. She made small talk with them but not me. It kind of bummed me out because i've been happy lately and friendly with everyone i come across. Not letting it get to me too much, but it was a bit of a bummer.

Was it racism, did she find me ugly, or was she intimidated by me? I have a gf who gets turned on by my mere presence. Some days she'll say she's not in the mood to talk dirty or do anytmhing sexual, but when i come over she can't resist me and starts breathing heavy and getting wet. Pretty much every time. And she's a qt. So i don't think my looks are repulsive.

But this Chinese woman was acting like i was a plague-carrying rat. It was pretty weird.

Starting to think the whole 'asians adore white men' is a huge meme and they prefer darkies.
>>
>>18671984
>Do Chinese people hate whites?

Listen.
We hate you.
You are too retarded to comprehend the fact that not every human of the same race / gender / whatever is the same.

Follow pic related.
>>
>>18671987
Not OP, just wanting to know what in the fuck you're talking about Ching Chong Dingdong. Learn engrish.
>>
>>18671991
>engrish

topkek
>>
So, you came on here, went on a racist rant, just because of some random asian woman? How about fixing your self-esteem issues because you are very easily hurt.

>'asians adore white men'
LOL, you deserve to be treated like shit to be honest.
>>
>>18671984
>The ugly chinese lady at the counter

Do you think perhaps your face or attitude betrayed your feelings about her, and she was just responding to the negative signals you were sending?
>>
cashiers do this to me all the time too
they are nice to my friends then immediately give me the stink eye
im white and 6'1, probably just ugly
>>
>>18672038

No, i was quite nice to her, so it took me by surprised that she acted that way.

My friend was being more racist than me, impersonating asians very loudly the whole time like "CHING CHONG HERRO!"
>>
>>18671984
Is that Heechul?
>>
>>18671984
Chinese waiters are always nice to me. Maybe it's personal. Do you just give off "I'm an asshole" vibrations?
>>
>>18672127

No. People always think i'm a kind and sweet guy. My friend has more of a douchey persona.
>>
>>18671984
Yes they are racist.
Just like blacks, or Latinos, or whatever race.
White people seem to be the only race that for the most part refuse to see differences in race.
>>
>>18672159
>White people seem to be the only race that for the most part refuse to see differences in race.

Your comment is literally racist. Take note of the first reply, follow the pic through. For the good of humanity.
>>
>>18672185
The definition of racism is understanding there are differences between each race.
If recognizing that there are differences between me and a Chinaman or me and an African makes me a piece of shit then I am surrounded by delusional idiots.
>>
>>18671984
Don't bother with the old chinese, they are too used to white people giving them shit.

You are barking up the wrong tree.

I'm asian and I'll find chinese treating me like shit too. They are an intolerant people.
>>
>>18672199
Now, dear anon,
You're a fucking idiot.

So you think that white race is the only one that can recognize that racism makes no real sense ?

That's suggesting that white race is more intelligent than other ones in general, not that white race people have different skin tones or different facial features.

Now, a minute of silence to sink in the amount of autistic aura that seeps out of your comment.
>>
>>18672199
>The definition of racism is understanding there are differences between each race.
No, that isn't the definition of racism. Obviously there are difference, but acknowledging that isn't racist. You're an idiot.
>>
>>18671984
>I have a gf who gets turned on by my mere presence. Some days she'll say she's not in the mood to talk dirty or do anytmhing sexual, but when i come over she can't resist me and starts breathing heavy and getting wet.

You're probably a narcistic faggot, that's why you made this thread
>>
You type like a fag. That comes across in real life. Your friend and gf are probably cowards. This Chinese lady wasn't.
>>
>that whole text
OP, I think your autism and shitty personality just sips through and that's what other people notice. Also your gf being attracted to you doesn't prove you are actually handsome. You are vain and superficial.
>>
>>18672371
To be fair to the moron, these days simply mentioning there are any differences between races or genders immediately gets you labeled as a racist regardless of how true your statements may be.
>>
>>18672519
This.

If OP's post wasn't a joke, which it clearly is, I would definitely recommend OP to stay indoors because he is most certainly hated among his acquaintances and the people who he comes into contact with in the outside world. OR, OP is Kanye West.
>>
>>18671984
Chinese people hate everyone, most just pretend they don't.
>>
can't wait until OP realizes r/hapas exist.
>>
>>18671984

>I met one Chinese person who didn't like me. Does this mean all 1.4 billion Chinese people hate all white people?

No. One person didn't like one person. Who knows why. Maybe you resembled someone who cut her off in traffic.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.