[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SITUATION 1: >sitting in the bus >group of girls hop in,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: a2a.jpg (284KB, 1024x906px) Image search: [Google]
a2a.jpg
284KB, 1024x906px
SITUATION 1:
>sitting in the bus
>group of girls hop in, one of them looks at me, turns around to her friends and says "look at him!" excitedly
>i pretend to not hear it, keep looking out the window feeling good
How should I have acted in this situation?

SITUATION 2:
>just doing idle npc things waiting for class
>extremely extraverted girl keeps waving, trying to break the ice
>i want to say a few things but turn to stone instead
>she gives up
>overhear her talking to her friend: "what good is his looks, if we can't even chat?"
>feels bad man

SITUATION 3:
>in the subway
>standing across a beautiful, slightly chubby blonde
>get a raging boner
>noticed her noticing my boner and raising eyebrow like "huh, impressive"
>noticed her body language change
>just waited and did nothing
>feels like another wasted opportunity

SITUATION 4:
>accompanied my father to a meeting with his new foreign client
>me, my father, the foreigner client, another woman who is bilingual, another foreigner guy in the room
>just sitting there observing how people talk
>my father mentions me being his son
>bilingual woman turns, looking straight in the eye, hands pointed as if saying "behold"
>"what a handsome man"
>*blush like a tomato*
>"..t-thanks..."
>foreigner client is both impressed and suprised at me leaving the building emptyhanded

That's not even everything. Help me /adv/. What would a guy with the right personality do in these situations? I'm sick of feeling guilty for wasting my gifts.
>>
Assuming you're not lying your ass off, then yes, you are wasting your assets.
>>
File: x1xTZcd.png (86KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
x1xTZcd.png
86KB, 625x626px
holy shit
>huh,impressive
fuck off that didn't happen
>>
>>18671756
That's why I'm here. I am a bitch. Even my old friend told me: "You have a 5 year old girl in your head. Be more assertive." The other friends laughed and agreed.

>>18671760
That's what the facial expression said, mayne. Like the face you make when you're pleasantly suprised.
>>
File: 1493576070526.jpg (20KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
1493576070526.jpg
20KB, 303x303px
>raising eyebrow like "huh, impressive"
Yeah I kek'd.
>>
>>18671729
damn this is some shitty bait

only way you can prove this isnt bait is a time stamped photo
>>
>Raising eyebrow like "huh, impressive."

Emphasis on like dumbasses
>>
>>18671729
facetits or kys
>>
hope your handsome face gets burned little shit
>>
Post pics
>>
>>18671729
In all the situations you should have talked in some way, yes you most likely would have said something autistic, but there is a chance you would not have, and you gain more exprience, so the nezt time you won't say somehting as stupid.
>>
I should've simply asked "What are some things you do, when you notice a girl is interested in you?" without ever sharing any personal anecdotes. Envious cunts.
>>
>>18671877
So why haven't you then, you bragging bitch? And now you're playing the victim card? lol you're pathetic dude
>>
>>18671886
> never been huh, impressive'd

Sucks to suck
>>
>>18671850
Thanks but can you give me some very specific examples of what you would say/do, if you were me in these situations?

I'm asking so that I may have a general idea of what to say. With my levels of autism, and without having any idea what to say, I may talk in a way that may even get me in trouble with the law.
>>
>>18671897
Lol I suck and you're the faggot not doing anything about the girls literally throwing themselves at you. Reread what you wrote and who you're calling a sucker, you failure lmao. Also, what's "impressive" about being born a certain way when you haven't worked for your attractive looks if what you're saying is true? Nothing impressive about riding on your genes alone, it's rather pathetic actually.
>>
>>18671886
Because, I wanted specific advice for three different circumstances when someone shows interest:
a) When you're alone and interest is shown.
b) When the attraction shown is sexual rather than romantic.
c) When there's a parent nearby and interest is shown.

I'm pathetic but not as much as you.
>>
>>18671927
You're projecting harder than my eyebrow raising penis, kiddo.
>>
>>18671935
You're a lost cause lol, tired of talking to retards. cya
>>
>>18671949
kek'd
good one, other me
>>
>>18671904
Situation 1:
You could have just introduced yourself to the group, a simple "Hey I am anon" would have been a good way to start. After that at least on of them should have tried to keep a converation going with you. Keep in mind you should have good posture and eye contact theough all of this. Now since you do not really know any of them, it will most likely be ice breaker questions for a bit back and fourth, then when their is something of interest both shared you build up on that, also keep in mind you do not have to have sex with them when you first meet them. Any anxiety or insucrity you have needs to be brushed off (easier said then done) it will most likely be all in your head.

Situation 2:
She clearly wanted to talk to you, your anxieties got the better of you, just know if she is acting cheerful and open she most likely does not think bad of you in any way (before she started talking to you).

If you do not know how to hold a conversation with girls then practice by talking to people. Start off with guys, then move to women you are already comfortable with(your mom, sister, friends), then move on to women you see as ugly, fat, or dykish there is less pressure if you do not want to be inside them.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.