[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chick at work used to act tsundere >didn't impress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1500452613915.jpg (27KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1500452613915.jpg
27KB, 680x383px
>chick at work used to act tsundere
>didn't impress me
>she now acts cool, we joke around, all fun and shit
>earlier today she starts singing Christmas carols
>tell her she's gonna have red spots on her butt (a saying in my country)
>she said she's gonna show them to me if it happens
What did she mean by this? Am I looking too much into this? She's hot though but I'm a tall, handsome autist.
>>
She was clearly flirting and if you don't stop acting autistic and oblivious she's not going to show you those red spots after all.
>>
>>18671694
After she said she was gonna show me those spots, I jokingly said I wanna see them and we laughed about it.
Anyway I have a strong policy against dating at work due to reasons but she's so hot I'm basically willing to take the chance. How do I go about it? Ask her number and shit? We work in different units so she's not really a co-worker, more like we work in the same building and we see each other sometimes. Also we work different hours so it's not like I can drive her home or anything.

>stop acting autistic
Might as well ask things to stop falling.
>>
>>18671891
Yes, ask her for a number, go on a drink after work and fuck her.
>>
>>18671684
What the fuck kinda saying is that
>>
Ask here out.
>>
>>18672108
>only 90s kids would understand this
Basically yeah, it was a 90s thing right after commie shut went down. Mom always used to tell us if we sing Christmas songs during summer we'll gonna get red spots on our asses. It's a stupid funny thing like that, but this chick was randomly singing a Christmas song when I heard her and decided to drop this saying to test the waters / see if she thinks as lewd as me.
She apparently does.

How do I not fuck shit up if I do get a date, since I'm basically autistic? I obviously care more about fucking her than about a shitty ass relationship.
>>
keep laughing instead of fucking
it's going to get real funny
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.